Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,711 members, 7,955,683 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:39 PM

Should I Quit School? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Quit School? (1763 Views)

"OMG": Lady Bow Down To Brother Who Quit School So She Can Become A Graduate / ‘I Want To Quit School And Concentrate On My Boyfriend’- Beautiful Lady Reveals / I Quit Being A Nice Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Quit School? by Jeremani: 10:43am On Apr 20, 2021
pls am at the verge of quitting my school.
am in level 2 and economist major. am 23 years old.

My uncle has been the one paying my school fees and other expenses.
But he is late, he died November 2020.
he has 5 children who are still young.

I have hand work, am into screeding and painting.
i make money, atleast in a month if didn't go to school probably when we are on break, i make at least 40k

Things are not easy, inside that money, i do give my uncle wife little money, bc things are hard. she supply fried groundnut.

I know if this session is over, school fees and hostel rent will be a burden to me.

school is not giving the chance i need to hustle hard. when am in school i find it difficult to feed and all i think everyday is how to make money.

Am thinking of quitting school but i certainly know my mother and siblings will be bitter with me.
i didn't grow with them. i left them when my dad died 2006.

pls what did you guyz suggest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Quit School? by SarutobiEky(m): 11:20am On Apr 20, 2021
Jeremani:

i make money, atleast in a month if didn't go to school probably when we are on break, i make at least 40k

Things are not easy, inside that money, i do give my uncle wife little money, bc things are hard. she supply fried groundnut.

I know if this session is over, school fees and hostel rent will be a burden to me.

school is not giving the chance i need to hustle hard. when am in school i find it difficult to feed and all i think everyday is how to make money.

Am thinking of quitting school but i certainly know my mother and siblings will be bitter with me.

Go with what your spirit man tells you. Nobody can decide for you, but I do suggest you wait for the elders to consider and reconsider. All the best boss..

1 Like

Re: Should I Quit School? by richmond500: 11:27am On Apr 20, 2021
drop out of school, struggle to have a business, not just a skill..
Get enough cash and go back to school.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Quit School? by GeneralPula: 11:29am On Apr 20, 2021
Sure, you can..
Re: Should I Quit School? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 20, 2021
Don't quit, it will be difficult to go back.

When the going becomes tough, i rely on my brain, there is always a way out when you do some hard thinking.

Think your way through this, quitting is never an option.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Quit School? by Jeremani: 3:52pm On Apr 20, 2021
AdeOri99:
Don't quit, it will be difficult to go back.

When the going becomes tough, i rely on my brain, there is always a way out when you do some hard thinking.

Think your way through this, quitting is never an option.
thanks
Re: Should I Quit School? by PerfectMatchNG: 3:53pm On Apr 20, 2021
Yes because A degree is proof that you’re educated, success is proof you’re a learner
Re: Should I Quit School? by Jeremani: 3:53pm On Apr 20, 2021
richmond500:
thanks
Re: Should I Quit School? by Jeremani: 3:56pm On Apr 20, 2021
SarutobiEky:
Go with what your spirit man tells you. Nobody can decide for you, but I do suggest you wait for the elders to consider and reconsider. All the best boss..
thanks bro
Re: Should I Quit School? by Jeremani: 3:57pm On Apr 20, 2021
PerfectMatchNG:
Yes because A degree is proof that you’re educated, success is proof you’re a learner
thanks
Re: Should I Quit School? by Warlord2014(m): 4:29pm On Apr 20, 2021
differ your admission by 1 year, and see if you could hustle and save enough within that period... may God grant you the grace to survive this difficult time.

5 Likes

Re: Should I Quit School? by Jeremani: 7:13am On Apr 21, 2021
Warlord2014:
differ your admission by 1 year, and see if you could hustle and save enough within that period... may God grant you the grace to survive this difficult time.
Amen thanks
Re: Should I Quit School? by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 21, 2021
Jeremani:

Don't quit

at least differ your studies focus on your hustle gather money then go back to resume with a new session, make sure your name never leaves the school register.

You jave just 2 years to go... finish it.

6 Likes

Re: Should I Quit School? by duduade: 10:24am On Apr 21, 2021
richmond500:
He can later enroll for long distant learning
Re: Should I Quit School? by vanvickie(m): 10:51am On Apr 21, 2021
Warlord2014:

Take this advise bro... Take it.
Re: Should I Quit School? by DarkPheonix: 10:57am On Apr 21, 2021
Remove quitting school from your mind, like someone suggested you can differ your admission and go and hustle. I know it is not easy but God will see you through.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Quit School? by VicM6: 11:29am On Apr 21, 2021
Jeremani:

instead of you quiting ur school bro, why don't you deferred ur admission for a whole semester. then you can continue from where you stop when u have the money to pay for ur sch fees.

1 Like

Re: Should I Quit School? by PerfectMatchNG: 7:24am On May 01, 2021
wink
Jeremani:

thanks
Re: Should I Quit School? by aktolly54(m): 1:51pm On May 01, 2021
Jeremani:

collect LEAVE OF ABSENCE then you can return to school after a year so all the money you spent earlier won't be a waste

1 Like

Re: Should I Quit School? by theophorus(m): 1:53pm On May 01, 2021
...I would encourage you to Continue your Formal education. This is to avoid the regret that comes with quitting and to prevent your from loosing out on Opportunities that will present itself as life unfold.

You must realise that 10 years time, you may look back and realise it was never the best option. So I encourage you to cut your clothes according to your clothes whenever you resume and try seeing friend who can be Friend indeed in this season of your need.

Please, don't quit school, just try to be getting little contract as you are in school. Pray that your uncle's wife is able to add more source of income through businesses.

#Welldone.
#KeepMoving
#ItSureGoing2BeBetter

1 Like

Re: Should I Quit School? by bigjackass: 6:30pm On May 01, 2021
Jeremani:

Don't quit. Just go for a year. Go to your department and tell them you want to take LEAVE OF ABSENCE. They will put you through.

1 Like

Re: Should I Quit School? by lolu2019: 6:35pm On May 01, 2021
Let the school admin know about ur issue.they may offer u a loan.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Igbo People Treat Me Like A Foreigner / Is Something Wrong? Girls Are Starting to Drop Me Like a Ball (pics) / My Husband Is In Love With My Younger Sis. What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.