Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

From An Atheist To A Strong Believer - How I Met God... - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / From An Atheist To A Strong Believer - How I Met God... (2667 Views)

What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? / How Attending Xperience13 Turned Me From An Atheist To A Believer / As A Believer, How Can I Stop Sinning Repeatedly? - Olamide Obire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From An Atheist To A Strong Believer - How I Met God... by Judybash93(m): 4:08am On Nov 19, 2020
Image123:

You definitely have not done your due diligence. Is it the same Krishna that was mistakenly shot to death by a hunter? i guess some atheists told you some fables and you took it by faith eehya.

As for Jesus Christ, we have a living relationship with Him, because He saved us from sin and many other things, and because it is simply the best and sustainable way to live. Most real Hindus don't even consider Krishna as top.

Well, he rose and ascended into heaven sir... You are misguided by Christianity which actually is a religion that came from the combination of various pagan beliefs. All hail Krishna. Btw, i have a personal and living relationship with Krishna.
Re: From An Atheist To A Strong Believer - How I Met God... by Image123(m): 1:42pm On Nov 19, 2020
Judybash93:

Well, he rose and ascended into heaven sir... You are misguided by Christianity which actually is a religion that came from the combination of various pagan beliefs. All hail Krishna. Btw, i have a personal and living relationship with Krishna.

You conveniently forget that you are an atheist, what a miracle. Get serious and factual with life. i have lived with hindus, perhaps the atheist judy knows their gods better than them.
Re: From An Atheist To A Strong Believer - How I Met God... by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 19, 2020
Judybash93:
You were never an atheist to begin with because an atheist wouldn't have authoritatively said there's no god. Moreover, you got converted because of a quote? grin
If you were truly an atheist, it'll take more than that to deconvert you into a theist.
An atheist is a person who does not practise religion unless he or she is forced
in whatever manner.
Re: From An Atheist To A Strong Believer - How I Met God... by Judybash93(m): 1:48am On Nov 20, 2020
HellVictorinho:

An atheist is a person who does not practise religion unless he or she is forced
in whatever manner.

Bros, i was trolling the dude.. Read between the lines... undecided
Re: From An Atheist To A Strong Believer - How I Met God... by AgainstIslam(f): 3:46am On Nov 20, 2020
Not reading comments again!!
Almost no one on the first page was able to decipher the satire in OP's post?
SMH.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From An Atheist To A Strong Believer - How I Met God... by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 20, 2020
AgainstIslam:
Not reading comments again!!

Almost no one on the first page was able to decipher the satire in OP's post?

SMH.
grin
Re: From An Atheist To A Strong Believer - How I Met God... by Ayt27(m): 11:46pm On Nov 22, 2020
Anas09:

Common gerrarahia and go play your computer game, this is not your age.

Hello Ana's,

I didn't want to quote you on the other thread as it would just create more dissent. Like I said earlier I'm usually genuinely happy when I meet genuine believers. I am just happy

I know the work you are doing for the Lord through your orphanage and by God's grace I Soo n will begin supporting that work too. God bless you truly. I know there are things I can learn from you about the Holy Spirit, while I know him, I feel I'm not there yet.

That our thread will be cleansed in Jesus name. I usually work the night shift, maybe we can work a prayer time and we'll pray where we are at that time either individually or collectively.

Your 40 day fast is a source of encouragement, I am also willing to fast too, doing it together makes it easier. Please reach out to me at your most convenient time and we can go from there.

1 Like

Re: From An Atheist To A Strong Believer - How I Met God... by Judybash93(m): 1:10am On Nov 23, 2020
Anas09:

But, have you for once stopped to think about that quote?
What if you actually died and discovered there's God? What will.you do?

Just think of it.

Demonstrate that there's anything beyond death, why do i have to die before realising that god is up there or down there? Before my conception, where was i? Why am i not worried about that? So, why should i worry about what will be after my death?
Re: From An Atheist To A Strong Believer - How I Met God... by Anas09: 10:44am On Nov 23, 2020
Judybash93:

Demonstrate that there's anything beyond death, why do i have to die before realising that god is up there or down there? Before my conception, where was i? Why am i not worried about that? So, why should i worry about what will be after my death?
Okay. Enjoy yourself
Re: From An Atheist To A Strong Believer - How I Met God... by Anas09: 10:47am On Nov 23, 2020
Ayt27:

Hello Ana's,

I didn't want to quote you on the other thread as it would just create more dissent. Like I said earlier I'm usually genuinely happy when I meet genuine believers. I am just happy

I know the work you are doing for the Lord through your orphanage and by God's grace I Soo n will begin supporting that work too. God bless you truly. I know there are things I can learn from you about the Holy Spirit, while I know him, I feel I'm not there yet.

That our thread will be cleansed in Jesus name. I usually work the night shift, maybe we can work a prayer time and we'll pray where we are at that time either individually or collectively.

Your 40 day fast is a source of encouragement, I am also willing to fast too, doing it together makes it easier. Please reach out to me at your most convenient time and we can go from there.
Amen. I am elated to find someone who is interested in Christ at a time like this. Our world is dying and many will die with it if they don't wake up.

I will send you a pm now, pls reply.
God bless.
Re: From An Atheist To A Strong Believer - How I Met God... by Fuckjesusandgod: 9:20pm On Nov 23, 2020
SilverNorGold:
God is wonderful! I pity atheists who say there's no God... Let me briefly narrate an incident.. How I met God...

I will be brief.. Hit the Nail on the Head...

It started with a discussion I had with my girlfriend.. We were admiring the beauty of the universe when she sat on my laps and said to me passionately, "God is wonderful"..

You know, as a die-hard atheist then, I didn't take it lightly at all.. It was this same religious issue that made me dump my previous girlfriends.. Now this.. While I was already concluding plans to dump her, she said something that hit me so deeply!

"Sweetheart", she romantically called.. "are you aware that God is living under your roof?".. Now this got me! And no, she wasn't speaking figuratively.. She was being literal.. She told me so many things. But one thing I couldn't come to terms with was the revelation that my Uncle, Mr Otito, the guy I hated so much, was, in fact, the creator of the universe.. She told me how my Uncle revealed himself to her as God and why he's come to Earth to save mankind..

This revelation so got me pissed that I told her right there that it was over! It wasn't easy.. But I had to.. The bullshit was something I couldn't take.. I could see the tears in her eyes.. The shock. The disappointment.. But I wasn't going to buy any of that.. I had already made up my mind.. Bid her my last farewell and about to go..

Then she said something.. Something that really got me.. Something that changed my mind.. And made me a strong believer in God.. She told me something my uncle told her.. That made her believe his divinity..

"Sweetheart, listen to this!" The urgency in her tone.. It must be serious.. Let me hear this one last nonsense before I leave, I reasoned.. Then she dropped the bombshell..

"I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die to find out there isn't, than live as if there isn't and to die to find out that there is. What about you?"

Unarguably, that was the best quote I heard that year.. The wisdom in it.. And it was true, I had nothing to lose if I believe my Uncle created the universe.. But might lose if I die not believing and still find out he did..

My brothers and sisters, this was how I came to know that my Uncle, Mr Otito, is God... Today, my family and I are die-hard theists, all thanks to my girlfriend.. I will also use this opportunity to advise my atheistic colleagues to believe in God, as you have nothing to lose. Let this my story inspire you all.

God bless us all..

A waste of my 2 minutes. BS!
Re: From An Atheist To A Strong Believer - How I Met God... by Fuckjesusandgod: 9:27pm On Nov 23, 2020
SilverNorGold:

Lol, my brother, ever heard of the device, Sarcasm? Anyway, enjoy the rest of your night..

God bless us all. cheesy

Not close, not even a clue.
Re: From An Atheist To A Strong Believer - How I Met God... by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 23, 2020
Fuckjesusandgod:

Not close, not even a clue.

My brother, people who matter have read and commented. They're the targets of this particular post, not you..

God bless Nigeria.

Re: From An Atheist To A Strong Believer - How I Met God... by Anas09: 10:57pm On Nov 23, 2020
Image123:

You conveniently forget that you are an atheist, what a miracle. Get serious and factual with life. i have lived with hindus, perhaps the atheist judy knows their gods better than them.
Confused soul. Krishna is a god. You just fucke.d him.
Re: From An Atheist To A Strong Believer - How I Met God... by Fuckjesusandgod: 7:28am On Nov 24, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My brother, people who matter have read and commented. They're the targets of this particular post, not you..

God bless Nigeria.

sorry bro, I got it all wrong. otito bless u lol
Re: From An Atheist To A Strong Believer - How I Met God... by Nobody: 7:35am On Nov 24, 2020
Fuckjesusandgod:

sorry bro, I got it all wrong. otito bless u lol

My brother grin
Re: From An Atheist To A Strong Believer - How I Met God... by Zither(m): 4:26pm On Nov 24, 2020
so you guys thanking God that Op is a believer don't see the sarcasm of the so-called testimony? Does that have any semblance with a genuine conversion?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From An Atheist To A Strong Believer - How I Met God... by Quim2: 10:53pm On Nov 24, 2020
Anas09:

If you are not an atheist but worships a your uncle as God, it wld have been better you remained an atheist o. Lolzzzz. Uncle Otito is God? What

I need to talk to you on an important issue pls. Privately. i can't send you a PM cos i don't access to the email linked to this account but my contacts are on my profile. pls reach out to me with any one of them.
Re: From An Atheist To A Strong Believer - How I Met God... by Anas09: 8:20pm On Nov 25, 2020
Quim2:

I need to talk to you on an important issue pls. Privately. i can't send you a PM cos i don't access to the email linked to this account but my contacts are on my profile. pls reach out to me with any one of them.
Okay sir. God bless
Re: From An Atheist To A Strong Believer - How I Met God... by Anas09: 8:24pm On Nov 25, 2020
Zither:
so you guys thanking God that Op is a believer don't see the sarcasm of the so-called testimony? Does that have any semblance with a genuine conversion?
I saw it later cheesy
Re: From An Atheist To A Strong Believer - How I Met God... by Dantedasz(m): 11:55pm On Nov 25, 2020
Anas09:

If you are not an atheist but worships a your uncle as God, it wld have been better you remained an atheist o. Lolzzzz. Uncle Otito is God? What

Your religious fanaticism wouldn't allow you to recognize sarcasm,even if it walked up to you and slapped you in the face!!!
Re: From An Atheist To A Strong Believer - How I Met God... by Anas09: 6:49am On Nov 26, 2020
Dantedasz:

Your religious fanaticism wouldn't allow you to recognize sarcasm,even if it walked up to you and slapped you in the face!!!
See this ijiot. Nothing has changed after all this years? You are still at the backyard eating shit.

Gerrarahia child.
Re: From An Atheist To A Strong Believer - How I Met God... by Bigcowhorn: 7:08am On Nov 26, 2020
[s]
Anas09:

See this ijiot. Nothing has changed after all this years? You are still at the backyard eating shit.

Gerrarahia child.
[/s]

Fake Pastor babe how far
At least he's not destined for monoplane in spinsterhood, is he?
Re: From An Atheist To A Strong Believer - How I Met God... by Dantedasz(m): 7:13am On Nov 26, 2020
Anas09:

Gerrarahia child.

Anastasia, honey, you never disappoint! Keep doing gods work....the lord is NOT your strength. undecided
Re: From An Atheist To A Strong Believer - How I Met God... by Anas09: 8:11am On Nov 26, 2020
Dantedasz:

Anastasia, honey, you never disappoint! Keep doing gods work....the lord is NOT your strength. undecided
I kick arse like yours everywhere they show up.
Re: From An Atheist To A Strong Believer - How I Met God... by Dantedasz(m): 9:12am On Nov 26, 2020
Anas09:

I kick arse like yours everywhere they show up.

Anastasia,I see you have imbibed your daily dose of hateorade. Keep doing the lords work....as I said the Lord is not your strength dear.
Re: From An Atheist To A Strong Believer - How I Met God... by Anas09: 9:14am On Nov 26, 2020
Dantedasz:

Anastasia,I see you have imbibed your daily dose of hateorade. Keep doing the lords work....as I said the Lord is not your strength dear.
Why are so dry?
Re: From An Atheist To A Strong Believer - How I Met God... by Dantedasz(m): 9:29am On Nov 26, 2020
Anas09:

Why are so dry?

The point is that in your religious zealotry you failed to comprehend simple satire/sarcasm in the original post of this thread.
Do you have comprehension issues mixed with your fanaticism??
grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: From An Atheist To A Strong Believer - How I Met God... by Bigcowhorn: 10:27am On Nov 26, 2020
Anas09:

Why are so dry?

Watch the grammar, super bitch! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which One Of The Prophets In History Did Not Submit To God, Hence Not A Muslim? / Is Giving To Ur Parents "Sowing To The Flesh?" / Question For JW And Other Pacifist Organizations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.