Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

People Have Started Staring At Me Again O Because I Stopped Using Jennys Glow - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / People Have Started Staring At Me Again O Because I Stopped Using Jennys Glow (961 Views)

Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? / Man Staring At A Massively Curvy Lady’s Backside (Photo) / Lady Shocked As Man Masturbates While Staring At Her In A Bus In England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

People Have Started Staring At Me Again O Because I Stopped Using Jennys Glow by Bitcoinking2020: 5:57pm On Nov 17, 2020
anytime I use Jenny's glow everyone stops staring at me. I was with a multi millionaire friend and we were having an amazing time and yet nobody stared at me throughout the one week we were together. they never make eye contact with me. and yet my skin will be glowing. now I decided to stop for a while and everywhere I go now everyone turns to stare at me. you people are disguising right? only showing me admiration when I'm dull looking and make me feel invisible when I actually glow? at this rate I may just punish you lot and actually start bleaching so YOU PEOPLE NEVER STARE AT ME AGAIN. WEREYS

(1) (Reply)

Make Money Before Marriage For The Sake Of Ur Kids, Especially Female Children / Please What Is The Name Of The Alaafin's White Son? / Please Members Of This Group, Advise Her Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.