Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,605 members, 7,958,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:23 AM

ASUU Strike: UTAS Doesn't Have Hardware Backing. – Ngige - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Strike: UTAS Doesn't Have Hardware Backing. – Ngige (18790 Views)

ASUU Strike: UTAS Can Be Ready In Three Weeks - ASUU / FG Slams ASUU For Using UTAS As Condition For Ending Strike. / ASUU To Fg: Why Do You Want To Spend Money On IPPIS When UTAS Is Free? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: ASUU Strike: UTAS Doesn't Have Hardware Backing. – Ngige by Ibegtodiffer: 10:40pm On Nov 18, 2020
Doradorwa:
Patriotism is the love for Fatherland and an average Nigerians don't love Nigeria hence we act out of the love of ourself and leave the country that bind us all together to rot. If the both parties love us.... they would have shift grounds and call us back to school so as to build the future of Nigeria... And I can boldly say that Educationists are the future of any country.

I agree with your last paragraph. However,

1. out of N220 BN revitalization fund, ASUU SHIFTED GROUNDS to N110 Bn but FG is offering paltry N20 BN (N222M per university. Note, N2.41BN is earmarked for President's travel).

2. EAA as verified by FG is N40BN. ASUU SHIFTED GROUNDS & N30BN is agreed for now. FG hasn't released the funds.

3. FG gave ASUU the permission to develop alternative payment platform that will address her peculiarities as globally evident. ASUU SHIFTED GROUNDS to fund & work tirelessly to produce it. It has passed the 4th integrity test. Yet it hasn't got approval. I don't know if IPPIS went through same tests.

Abeg, which grounds has FG shifted? Let's put the blame where it should be. There's nothing wrong in workers asking for improved welfare & infrastructures in our dilapidated universities. That's my opinion.
Re: ASUU Strike: UTAS Doesn't Have Hardware Backing. – Ngige by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 18, 2020
Ibegtodiffer:

I agree with your last paragraph. However,

1. out of N220 BN revitalization fund, ASUU SHIFTED GROUNDS to N110 Bn but FG is offering paltry N20 BN (N222M per university. Note, N2.41BN is earmarked for President's travel).

2. EAA as verified by FG is N40BN. ASUU SHIFTED GROUNDS & N30BN is agreed for now. FG hasn't released the funds.

3. FG gave ASUU the permission to develop alternative payment platform that will address her peculiarities as globally evident. ASUU SHIFTED GROUNDS to fund & work tirelessly to produce it. It has passed the 4th integrity test. Yet it hasn't got approval. I don't know if IPPIS went through same tests.

Abeg, which grounds has FG shifted? Let's put the blame where it should be. There's nothing wrong in workers asking for improved welfare & infrastructures in our dilapidated universities. That's my opinion.
Sir.... if your neighbor tells you that your house is bespattered with facecs and it only befit pigs and by the next day his house is on fire..... will you help him to put the fire off or just walk away?
Re: ASUU Strike: UTAS Doesn't Have Hardware Backing. – Ngige by sabidey: 11:52am On Nov 19, 2020
Doradorwa:
Sir.... I agree with you. Your contribution is accurate... I'm also not supporting ASUU... like I said earlier the strike has become an oppressive tool hence they are becoming unpatriotic. My point though is that the government body has been unresponsive about this strike... It is clear that ASUU don't know when to stop but can't the government stop them... drag them to court... where are the legal body in Nigeria... what has the numerous SANS we have in Nigeria say about this.... ASUU is bad and corrupt But what about the government. Has government even tested the legality of UTAS in the court?. What does the constitution of Nigeria says about mode of payment for educationists.... All this the government should have done... but they are not doing it.... instead they are wasting tax payers money by having endless meetings with no positive results....
you nailed it there. Unresponsive FG vs wicked ASUU

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Student Rolls On Floor After Receiving ₦‎50,000 Education Grant From Ogun State / Northern States, Universities Denying Christians Employment And Admission - ECWA / Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.