Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

What Advice Would You Give A Person That Is Falling In Love With You? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Advice Would You Give A Person That Is Falling In Love With You? (993 Views)

Age 25+..what Advice Would You Give Someone Age 18-24? / What Advice Can You Give to Somebody About To Get Married? / Married People: What Advice Do You Have For Singles? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: What Advice Would You Give A Person That Is Falling In Love With You? by phazotron(m): 9:20pm On Nov 19, 2020
Cerebellum:

Oluaye omo worth your while

Everything nah still scam and gonna end in premium tears grin

There are a few good ones out there I must say

How do you locate one?
Re: What Advice Would You Give A Person That Is Falling In Love With You? by chris259(m): 10:33pm On Nov 19, 2020
SarutobiEky:

I'll tell her:

There is a gaping hole on the left side of my chest.

I am the descendant of the flying Dutchman.
If you're okay with that, we can proceed.
LMAO!!.. Pirates of the carribeans comes to mind...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Join my social club lets have fun. Lets meet new people this new year / Attractive Face Or Body? Scientists Uncover What Men Prefer The Most / Why I Allowed My Brother To Fuvk Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.