Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,623,220 members, 6,115,036 topics. Date: Saturday, 23 January 2021 at 07:12 PM

What Advice Would You Give A Person That Is Falling In Love With You? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Advice Would You Give A Person That Is Falling In Love With You? (733 Views)

How Did You And The Person That Deflowered You End Up? / I Feel Like Crying. My Life Is Falling Apart / Am I The Only Person That Feels This Way??! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: What Advice Would You Give A Person That Is Falling In Love With You? by phazotron(m): 9:20pm On Nov 19, 2020
Cerebellum:

Oluaye omo worth your while

Everything nah still scam and gonna end in premium tears grin

There are a few good ones out there I must say

How do you locate one?
Re: What Advice Would You Give A Person That Is Falling In Love With You? by chris259(m): 10:33pm On Nov 19, 2020
SarutobiEky:

I'll tell her:

There is a gaping hole on the left side of my chest.

I am the descendant of the flying Dutchman.
If you're okay with that, we can proceed.
LMAO!!.. Pirates of the carribeans comes to mind...

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Would You Advice This Girlfriend Of Mine? / Men I Need Ur Insight On This One Please! / The Greatest Romantic Opportunity Ever Missed:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.