Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Emmanuella: My Mother Deserves An Estate, But I No Be Dangote - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emmanuella: My Mother Deserves An Estate, But I No Be Dangote (28665 Views)

A Look Into Obi Cubana's Family & Why His Mother Deserves A Befitting Burial / 'My Papa No Be Dangote Or Adeleke, But We Go Dey Okay!' - DJ Cuppy / My Papa No Be Dangote Or Adeleke, But We Go Dey Okay - DJ Cuppy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuella: My Mother Deserves An Estate, But I No Be Dangote by specialmati(m): 10:12pm On Nov 17, 2020
pikin wey get sense.may God bless you more
Re: Emmanuella: My Mother Deserves An Estate, But I No Be Dangote by Nwaotu10(m): 10:13pm On Nov 17, 2020
She don dey ripe oh. grin grin
Re: Emmanuella: My Mother Deserves An Estate, But I No Be Dangote by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 17, 2020
Kingsuave:
She worked for every penny to build this house for her mum, unlike some slay queens that will rather wait for an already made Man to provide for their needs grin

Run they're coming for your head grin
Re: Emmanuella: My Mother Deserves An Estate, But I No Be Dangote by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 17, 2020
She needs to grow hair. She's starting to look like a boy
Re: Emmanuella: My Mother Deserves An Estate, But I No Be Dangote by InvertedHammer: 10:13pm On Nov 17, 2020
/
Even though laudable, I condemn this nonsense.

One would think the father is dead in all these "my mama" saga. I guess the father didn't sacrifice anything to raise her.
What happened to "I built a house for my parents"? They should guide this girl well.

/

5 Likes

Re: Emmanuella: My Mother Deserves An Estate, But I No Be Dangote by AstuteChap: 10:15pm On Nov 17, 2020
Great response from Emmanuella. To everyone reading this, if your parents raised you right and you eventually grow up to become successful in life, the least you can do is to ensure that their every need is well taken care of smiley
Re: Emmanuella: My Mother Deserves An Estate, But I No Be Dangote by Pasima(m): 10:15pm On Nov 17, 2020
Shame on her
Re: Emmanuella: My Mother Deserves An Estate, But I No Be Dangote by Sicilyjoe: 10:15pm On Nov 17, 2020
This girl past 10yrs with this big breast on her chest
Re: Emmanuella: My Mother Deserves An Estate, But I No Be Dangote by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:15pm On Nov 17, 2020
May God bless our hustle we going to build more than this guys
To our parents
In Jesus name

Heard work pay guys
Re: Emmanuella: My Mother Deserves An Estate, But I No Be Dangote by seanwilliam(m): 10:16pm On Nov 17, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnnnn niggarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Isoright
She tried ....we need to huzzle
Building a house is not a child's play... respect to any body way don build house
I tried that thing before because i see say small small boys dey build mansion
I try am i nearly die....na when i start am before i realize what have put my hand into...Bag of cement nor funny
Steel rod...three quarter granite, budding
Initially i wanted a metro tiles type of roofing...na when i begin buy steel rod...I fear na...
Na im i quickly change my mind to the normal aluminium long span.....
Even as at that now..I nor fit still run am...money for wood work of about 15 fit na 1million....
I just kukuma abandon the building. ...I cannot go and kill my self
no wonder.. empty barrel makes the loudest noise.. you're broke!! One will be wondering you go get 20millions for account judging by the way u talk.. grin

1 Like

Re: Emmanuella: My Mother Deserves An Estate, But I No Be Dangote by doggedfighter(f): 10:17pm On Nov 17, 2020
Emu4life:
Stop using GLO

So shitty it's annoying grin
Re: Emmanuella: My Mother Deserves An Estate, But I No Be Dangote by killuminati(m): 10:18pm On Nov 17, 2020
Overwise dey worry this girl.. Nicey cool
Re: Emmanuella: My Mother Deserves An Estate, But I No Be Dangote by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 17, 2020
doggedfighter:
S
s for surprise
Re: Emmanuella: My Mother Deserves An Estate, But I No Be Dangote by Thattallgirl(f): 10:27pm On Nov 17, 2020
Lordswazz:
Until i watched the video, i almost thought Emmanuella's mum is the only surviving parent. So na the papa be that dark handsome man standing there beside the mum naim na so so "my mama, my mama" naim full video and writeup.

I'm glad she also wanted getting her dad a car and still plans to, but chulren chulren chulren, make una talk true, wetin fathers do una wey na only mama mama mama mama everywhere.

Na crime to be man again? ah ah!

Abeg, my pikin dem, make una forgive me in advance for this unforgiveable sin wey no dey ever make men be their children favorite o
cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Emmanuella: My Mother Deserves An Estate, But I No Be Dangote by shegra58: 10:30pm On Nov 17, 2020
Ndlistic:
Emmanuella house: The 10-year old Mark angel comedy star talked about her mother's new house and plans she gets for her parents.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjYOgVI8-H0
The popular young Nigerian actor Emmanuella opens up to BBC Pidgin about the house she built for her mama.

Emmanuella siad that it took her about a year to build the house that her mum did not know that she was building a house for her until the day she handed over the key to her father and mother. She said that her mama deserves an estate, but she is not Dangote.

She thanks her mother for everything she has been doing for her, including the prayers. She said that she still has other plans for her parents and she will still buy her papa big car.

Source:
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1672923866246666&id=660673490805047
This girl just shame all the Oloshos out there kiss
Re: Emmanuella: My Mother Deserves An Estate, But I No Be Dangote by brain54(m): 10:33pm On Nov 17, 2020
slawormiir:
Isoright
Building a house is not a child's play... respect to any body way don build house
I tried that thing before because i see say small small boys dey build mansion here for sapele road in Benin city
I try am i nearly die....na when i start am before i realize what have put my hand into...Bag of cement nor funny
Steel rod...three quarter granite, budding...filling of the house after foundation gulped my 300 thousand instantly...na there fear catch me
Initially i wanted a metro tiles type of roofing...na when i begin buy steel rod...I fear na...
Even as at that now..I nor fit still run am...money for wood work of about 15 fit na 1million....
no worry bar go enter...e always good to start from somewhere... u go las las complete am!

1 Like

Re: Emmanuella: My Mother Deserves An Estate, But I No Be Dangote by moneyissweet(m): 10:34pm On Nov 17, 2020
This girl too fine,see her pointed nose as be set.

Re: Emmanuella: My Mother Deserves An Estate, But I No Be Dangote by Ykc2(m): 10:34pm On Nov 17, 2020
Aunty kemi failed in America ,Canada , afganistan and somalia and she failed again in nigeria, a former governor's daughter for that matter ooh,Emmanuella's fans alone is more than oyo state

1 Like

Re: Emmanuella: My Mother Deserves An Estate, But I No Be Dangote by JoeEeL(m): 10:35pm On Nov 17, 2020
This small rat. What do you know about Dangote?

You Nigerians keep using villains and bad actors as heroes.

You should be mentioning the likes of Elon Musk, Charlie Munger, Warren Buffett... people whose wealth have the least amount of stain possible.

And not people who seek government-aided monopolies and waivers and are a haven to stolen funds from crooked national oil revenues.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuella: My Mother Deserves An Estate, But I No Be Dangote by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 17, 2020
Na this small innocent girl wey Aunty Kemi want come act her madness upon ?

Abeg she dey try !
Re: Emmanuella: My Mother Deserves An Estate, But I No Be Dangote by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 17, 2020
hustle o make u for bring smile to ur parents faces

1 Like

Re: Emmanuella: My Mother Deserves An Estate, But I No Be Dangote by guy222: 10:54pm On Nov 17, 2020
slawormiir:
Isoright
I tried that thing before because i see say small small boys dey build mansion here for sapele road in Benin city
Steel rod...three quarter granite, budding...filling of the house after foundation gulped my 300 thousand naira instantly...na there fear catch me
you no fit complete the house but you go fit smoke weed and carry olosho twice on tuesday abi?
Re: Emmanuella: My Mother Deserves An Estate, But I No Be Dangote by puremaker7(m): 10:56pm On Nov 17, 2020
slawormiir:
Isoright
Steel rod...three quarter granite, budding...filling of the house after foundation gulped my 300 thousand naira instantly...na there fear catch me
who asked you all this nonsense you are saying?
at least that girl earn legitimately, but you..pussy banger, weed smoker, clout chaser internet fraudster...

abeg stop comparism between you and that girl.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuella: My Mother Deserves An Estate, But I No Be Dangote by guru90: 11:00pm On Nov 17, 2020
This should be beta lesson for runs Girls.

All runs Girls should enter into real hustling biz.....

Congrats to Emmanuella....
Re: Emmanuella: My Mother Deserves An Estate, But I No Be Dangote by Jdbrasco2: 11:05pm On Nov 17, 2020
Too smart for a 10yr old. God bless you more Emmanuela
Re: Emmanuella: My Mother Deserves An Estate, But I No Be Dangote by DragonFire442: 11:09pm On Nov 17, 2020
Better Pikin
Re: Emmanuella: My Mother Deserves An Estate, But I No Be Dangote by mrkings84(m): 11:13pm On Nov 17, 2020
I am so happy for her. I pray God take her to a height where above Dangote!!
Re: Emmanuella: My Mother Deserves An Estate, But I No Be Dangote by dizzybee: 11:14pm On Nov 17, 2020
Emu4life:
Stop using GLO

E sure you get better experience.
GLO go don show you waya
Re: Emmanuella: My Mother Deserves An Estate, But I No Be Dangote by Guestlander: 11:14pm On Nov 17, 2020
Small pickin make una no listen to that old woman o. Her head wey una dey see no be her real head o.
Re: Emmanuella: My Mother Deserves An Estate, But I No Be Dangote by mrkings84(m): 11:17pm On Nov 17, 2020
slawormiir:
Isoright

Take I gently, you will achieve it.....

Though the vision ma tarry bubit will surely come to pass.....
Re: Emmanuella: My Mother Deserves An Estate, But I No Be Dangote by themainman600(m): 11:25pm On Nov 17, 2020
shakara too much but this gal don dey get breast oo
Re: Emmanuella: My Mother Deserves An Estate, But I No Be Dangote by OsuIgboIpob: 11:27pm On Nov 17, 2020
Every mama deserves an estate...

Both the ones that almost
Aborted,
The ones that dumped their child

The ones that never took responsibility etc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Victor Osuagwu And Family(pictures) / Sammie Okposo Celebrates Wife, Ozioma, On 12th Wedding Anniversary / Charly Boy With His 100-Year-Old Mother In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.