Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,775 members, 7,810,021 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

China Used Microwave Weapon To ‘Cook’ Indian Troops In Himalayan Border Battle - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / China Used Microwave Weapon To ‘Cook’ Indian Troops In Himalayan Border Battle (53087 Views)

ISRAELI Weapon Damaged Iranian Air Defenses Without Being Detected / Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas / U.S. Weighs Sending 100-Mile Strike Weapon To Ukraine - Reuters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Used Microwave Weapon To ‘Cook’ Indian Troops In Himalayan Border Battle by Fmghewzy(m): 8:30am On Nov 19, 2020
internationalman:

If you'd traveled out of Nigeria you'd know that you are not living a life in Nigeria rather you are just existing to survive

I hate it when Africans or rather Nigerians trash their country.It is simply nothing but stupidity.
You guys fail to remember to good the country does for you, you forget how pleasant the weather is,how the country is free of natural disasters.

The only badside of the country,you guys capitalize on it like you are being paid to trash your country.

Funniest part,you all continue to wail, comparing it other countries,yet you do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT IT.
Did other countries get there by wailing Everytime.
To make matters worse people like you would definitely be part of those people, disobeying simple laws,constituting nuisance and creating chaos.
Doing absolutely nothing to help the country in anyway,but wail at the slightest opportunity.
Re: China Used Microwave Weapon To ‘Cook’ Indian Troops In Himalayan Border Battle by Dizzyrascal(m): 8:33am On Nov 19, 2020
Kennitrust:
is it a must to be on nairaland? undecided
dude it's my opinion. Kindly let it be....thanks
Re: China Used Microwave Weapon To ‘Cook’ Indian Troops In Himalayan Border Battle by faste: 8:36am On Nov 19, 2020
Jupiter7:

The naija army will order it for use against #endsars protesters just like some countries have done. Don't ask the name of the county. Google is your friend and will answer that question for you.
some weapon are never sold,you have got to develope yours
Re: China Used Microwave Weapon To ‘Cook’ Indian Troops In Himalayan Border Battle by faste: 8:41am On Nov 19, 2020
InvertedHammer:
/
How many Universities, Polytechnics and Universities of Technology do we have in Nigeria? Yet the best we can do is manufacture pencils and import toothpicks. We are good at writing examinations, getting As and parading our worthless paper certificates without practical applications of learned principles. And we claim to be educated because we are literate in English language. Does China teach science in English?

/
The education obtained in nigeria is called grammar education
Re: China Used Microwave Weapon To ‘Cook’ Indian Troops In Himalayan Border Battle by Dizzyrascal(m): 8:55am On Nov 19, 2020
Neddstark:

Go and start up your own forum
that is how people say that if we are not satisfied with the way the country is run we should leave. The country as well as Nairaland belong to Nigerians one way or the other. We need a country where we can express ourselves without unnecessary hindrances. I was never rude or ridiculous, I simply made use of the word 'protest' to express my dissatisfaction about the way things are going on in the country. You quoting me shows you have dictatorial tendencies.

Today the country is in rubbles economically and our dear government is more interested in seeking out EndSars protesters and passing hate speech bill. Trump lost elections and his supporters still came out to protest. Trump makes a lot of controversial statements and yet nobody is talking about hate speech bill or social media control bill, is America and Nigeria not both democratic countries? I REST MY CASE!!
Re: China Used Microwave Weapon To ‘Cook’ Indian Troops In Himalayan Border Battle by oguns222: 9:22am On Nov 19, 2020
crackhaus:
When will the Nigerian Army order this weapon to fight Boko Haram, or are they only ever interested in purchasing weapons that were used during WW2?

They are not interested in fighting Boko haram.
Re: China Used Microwave Weapon To ‘Cook’ Indian Troops In Himalayan Border Battle by Righteousness89(m): 9:26am On Nov 19, 2020
Nwaotu10:

Do I need to bother about rapture when I'm not a christian?

You need to bother about your Soul!
Whether you are a Christian, Muslim, Athiest or whatever!
JESUS Died For ALL Humanity...

We all are Creatures of God. This World is not our Home. We all are passing through this World to our Eternal home.

There are only 2 Eternal homes for ALL of us. It's Either Heaven or Hell!
We all Must Be in one..
The Choices and Decisions we make while on Earth will Determine where we will be..

To be in Heaven, We Must Believe and Surrender to JESUS as our Lord and Savior! We Must also Live According to HIS Commandments..

To be in Hell, we Refuse or Reject JESUS and Live our lives anyhow..

The truth is that no Matter How we Feel or Claim we don't Care! If you Miss Heaven! You will care . You will wish to turn back the clock but it will be too late..
Re: China Used Microwave Weapon To ‘Cook’ Indian Troops In Himalayan Border Battle by Neddstark: 9:36am On Nov 19, 2020
Dizzyrascal:
that is how people say that if we are not satisfied with the way the country is run we should leave. The country as well as Nairaland belong to Nigerians one way or the other. We need a country where we can express ourselves without unnecessary hindrances. I was never rude or ridiculous, I simply made use of the word 'protest' to express my dissatisfaction about the way things are going on in the country. You quoting me shows you have dictatorial tendencies.

Today the country is in rubbles economically and our dear government is more interested in seeking out EndSars protesters and passing hate speech bill. Trump lost elections and his supporters still came out to protest. Trump makes a lot of controversial statements and yet nobody is talking about hate speech bill or social media control bill, is America and Nigeria not both democratic countries? I REST MY CASE!!

Nairaland is being paid for single-handedly by one man. The hosting, the domain, the data to manage the adverts and all are one man's investment. It is not a government pet-project. If he wakes up tomorrow morning and puts chooses to snap his butt and put on the forum, it is entirely up to him. And if we don't like it, we go elsewhere. I hope you get the point.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: China Used Microwave Weapon To ‘Cook’ Indian Troops In Himalayan Border Battle by Fastlinkpro: 9:38am On Nov 19, 2020
Abeg help us this this microwave weapon on our Also rock. Make all of them run commot.
Re: China Used Microwave Weapon To ‘Cook’ Indian Troops In Himalayan Border Battle by authority2006(m): 9:43am On Nov 19, 2020
Golan007:

Why not burn the country down?

If your father isn't Dangote would it make him less your father?

Wow! Classic.

@internationalman, I'm sure you know that you deserve that response. Stop being stubborn, there are plenty of homeless people in almighty USA, more than what Nigeria will ever have

1 Like 1 Share

Re: China Used Microwave Weapon To ‘Cook’ Indian Troops In Himalayan Border Battle by Dizzyrascal(m): 9:48am On Nov 19, 2020
Neddstark:

Nairaland is being paid for single-handedly by one man. The hosting, the domain, the data to manage the adverts and all are one man's investment. It is not a government pet-project. If he wakes up tomorrow morning and puts chooses to snap his butt and put on the forum, it is entirely up to him. And if we don't like it, we go elsewhere. I hope you get the point.
Baba na we dey pay am incase you don't know. Our presence here is what brings adverts and patronage to Nairaland. Why do you think they put up the over 2.5million registered users at the front page. Na wetin dem use get customers be dat.
Re: China Used Microwave Weapon To ‘Cook’ Indian Troops In Himalayan Border Battle by authority2006(m): 9:50am On Nov 19, 2020
oguns222:

They are not interested in fighting Boko haram.

Really?
Boko Haram just decided to stop bombing churches and mosques every Sunday and Friday?
Boko Haram just decided to stop bombing markets, motor parks, police stations including key places in FCT?
Boko Haram just decided to leave all the local government areas they occupied under Jonathan?
Boko Haram just decided not to be in the news anymore for the daring attacks and destruction these days?

Re: China Used Microwave Weapon To ‘Cook’ Indian Troops In Himalayan Border Battle by Dizzyrascal(m): 9:51am On Nov 19, 2020
Neddstark:

he started the idea does not also mean that oppression should be part of the project. I respect him and his vision but I will not fail to call him or anyone else out for that matter if they do the wrong thing(s).
Re: China Used Microwave Weapon To ‘Cook’ Indian Troops In Himalayan Border Battle by oguns222: 9:53am On Nov 19, 2020
authority2006:

Really?
Boko Haram just decided to stop bombing churches and mosques every Sunday and Friday?
Boko Haram just decided to stop bombing markets, motor parks, police stations including key places in FCT?
Boko Haram just decided to leave all the local government areas they occupied under Jonathan?
Boko Haram just decided not to be in the news anymore for the daring attacks and destruction these days?

Don't be stupid. The FG is not interested in fighting Boko haram.

Only a fool takes Nigeria government issues on face value
Re: China Used Microwave Weapon To ‘Cook’ Indian Troops In Himalayan Border Battle by authority2006(m): 10:03am On Nov 19, 2020
oguns222:

Don't be stupid. The FG is not interested in fighting Boko haram.

Only a fool takes Nigeria government issues on face value

You know, that's the problem with having a mindset concerning someone, something or government.
You're the one who still wants to remain stupid and stubborn after giving you all these facts. Instead, you want me to believe that crappy mindset of yours. It's funny.

As I said, why don't you respond to this below?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: China Used Microwave Weapon To ‘Cook’ Indian Troops In Himalayan Border Battle by UCHIHAmask: 10:21am On Nov 19, 2020
Macsjebs:
Source: https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/13218347/china-secret-microwave-weapon-cook-indian-troops-vomiting-border/
: “We didn’t publicise it because we solved the problem beautifully. “They [India] didn’t publicise it, either, because they lost so miserably.”

India abeg no let Bollywood enter una head,stay away from China and face the shame,those guys are skilled in developing anti-human weapons unlike you who does the inverse...
Re: China Used Microwave Weapon To ‘Cook’ Indian Troops In Himalayan Border Battle by profmallor: 10:47am On Nov 19, 2020
High Energy Frequency waves, that's an ingredient also of 5G
Re: China Used Microwave Weapon To ‘Cook’ Indian Troops In Himalayan Border Battle by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:49am On Nov 19, 2020
internationalman:

More shame on you if you see the quality of life over there and you expect us to talk good of Nigeria
Bros what are you waiting for, burn down the country naa
Re: China Used Microwave Weapon To ‘Cook’ Indian Troops In Himalayan Border Battle by oguns222: 11:02am On Nov 19, 2020
authority2006:

You know, that's the problem with having a mindset concerning someone, something or government.
You're the one who still wants to remain stupid and stubborn after giving you all these facts. Instead, you want me to believe that crappy mindset of yours. It's funny.

As I said, why don't you respond to this below?

You are an idiot for taking the Nigerian government on face value. A straight up idiot.

I will call you out when the outcome of your stupidity comes out to the open.

I hope you will have the modesty to apologise for being stupid when that time comes.
Re: China Used Microwave Weapon To ‘Cook’ Indian Troops In Himalayan Border Battle by authority2006(m): 11:44am On Nov 19, 2020
oguns222:

You are an idiot for taking the Nigerian government on face value. A straight up idiot.
I will call you out when the outcome of your stupidity comes out to the open.
I hope you will have the modesty to apologise for being stupid when that time comes.

See how foolish you just sounded. You will wait until Boko Haram manage to attack again and call me out? You're as foolish as anyone could be.
You just admitted that you don't have anything to counter my point right now but you will wait until OPPORTUNITY presents itself, wow! You are foolish and you should know that.
In case you didn't know, terrorism has come to stay in Nigeria. Government and military can only do their best to contain, curtail and prevent it from growing but it is not going anywhere.
So, one or two attacks will be happening once in a while but right now, the joke is on you, the shameless idiot regurgitating the same thrash.
If I don't trust the government and the achievements recorded so far on face value, is it you the faceless stupid mofo that I would believe?
Re: China Used Microwave Weapon To ‘Cook’ Indian Troops In Himalayan Border Battle by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 19, 2020
internationalman:

If you'd traveled out of Nigeria you'd know that you are not living a life in Nigeria rather you are just existing to survive

We know that, why you just travel out permanently and live your fake life?
Re: China Used Microwave Weapon To ‘Cook’ Indian Troops In Himalayan Border Battle by meobizy(f): 12:39pm On Nov 19, 2020
Good. Now Boko Haram should buy one.
Re: China Used Microwave Weapon To ‘Cook’ Indian Troops In Himalayan Border Battle by oguns222: 1:36pm On Nov 19, 2020
authority2006:

See how foolish you just sounded. You will wait until Boko Haram manage to attack again and call me out? You're as foolish as anyone could be.
You just admitted that you don't have anything to counter my point right now but you will wait until OPPORTUNITY presents itself, wow! You are foolish and you should know that.
In case you didn't know, terrorism has come to stay in Nigeria. Government and military can only do their best to contain, curtail and prevent it from growing but it is not going anywhere.
So, one or two attacks will be happening once in a while but right now, the joke is on you, the shameless idiot regurgitating the same thrash.
If I don't trust the government and the achievements recorded so far on face value, is it you the faceless stupid mofo that I would believe?

Another comment to show how dumb, myopic and very stupid you are. You went to school, yet you walk about like a mentally blind idiot. It will be too late before your brain start functioning properly
Re: China Used Microwave Weapon To ‘Cook’ Indian Troops In Himalayan Border Battle by showafrica(m): 1:40pm On Nov 19, 2020
DropsMic:
The world is fast changing... The next world war won't be fought with guns...

Meanwhile in one dark continent like that they are still struggling to construct good roads. Smh

Damnable republic...
Re: China Used Microwave Weapon To ‘Cook’ Indian Troops In Himalayan Border Battle by deavicky(m): 2:54pm On Nov 19, 2020
Golan007:

The chinese were once dominated by tiny Japan.
at least a full country dominated them not a small force like boko harm
Re: China Used Microwave Weapon To ‘Cook’ Indian Troops In Himalayan Border Battle by MrCEO69(m): 2:56pm On Nov 19, 2020
lol, how e take worry u? grin
leksite120:
Enough of all this nonsense pls
Re: China Used Microwave Weapon To ‘Cook’ Indian Troops In Himalayan Border Battle by OSUWAKEABAM(m): 3:13pm On Nov 19, 2020
M. Hey, reason like a man. Stop spiritually the physical. Brighten up .Wicked times..
Just Imagine what Humans do their fellow Humans..
I Begin to Imagine the torments and torture that will dished out here on Earth during the Great Tribulation. JESUS Christ our Lord and Savior describes it " a time such as has not been Since the Creation of the World "
It's gonna be so Terrible! You will not be able to buy or sell without the Mark of the Beast..
If you look round the Happenings on Earth Today! You will agree that everything is on Ground waiting for the Appointed time..
The RAPTURE is the Trigger !
Right now we are not looking for a sign!
We are listening for a Sound!
We are listening for a Shout!
The Trumpet will Shout at any Moment!
Humble yourself and Surrender totally to JESUS Christ this moment!
We are not Guaranteed the next !
Enough of all this nonsense pls
Re: China Used Microwave Weapon To ‘Cook’ Indian Troops In Himalayan Border Battle by authority2006(m): 3:25pm On Nov 19, 2020
[s]
oguns222:

Another comment to show how dumb, myopic and very stupid you are. You went to school, yet you walk about like a mentally blind idiot. It will be too late before your brain start functioning properly
[/s]

As expected, empty response.
Re: China Used Microwave Weapon To ‘Cook’ Indian Troops In Himalayan Border Battle by oguns222: 7:07pm On Nov 19, 2020
authority2006:

As expected, empty response.

As expected, mentally dumb, daft reasoning from an outright fool
Re: China Used Microwave Weapon To ‘Cook’ Indian Troops In Himalayan Border Battle by FRANKOSKI(m): 12:24am On Nov 20, 2020
WISDOM PASS WISDOM O grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ghanaian Army Chief Orders "Shoot-to-kill" On Fulani Herdsmen / Shocking Photos Of North Korea That Kim JongUn wouldn't want the world to see / Suicide Bombing At Indonesian Cathedral On Palm Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.