Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,224 members, 7,829,372 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Jonathan Pledges To Establish Airports In 36 States - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Pledges To Establish Airports In 36 States (5983 Views)

Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - VANGUARD / Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH / Jonathan Pledges 2 Million Jobs Annually If Re-Elected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Pledges To Establish Airports In 36 States by archive(f): 1:24pm On Mar 20, 2011
er, think a national rail network may make more sense for the immediate future? step by step now,
Re: Jonathan Pledges To Establish Airports In 36 States by DRCROSS: 5:18pm On Mar 20, 2011
na today
Re: Jonathan Pledges To Establish Airports In 36 States by kolexy(m): 1:18pm On Mar 21, 2011
I wonder why fellow nairalanders are castigating GEJ. Building airports across the country is one cheap way of getting money to buy more "umbreras" for all my "fellow widows".

And for you eku and Ileke. Who told we don't need airport in Ekiti. I need an airport in Igbara -Odo to convey isu aro(a specie of yam), to markets in Ado and Ikere Ekiti. LOL

Visionless, hopeless, foolish, eda-ish, and unserious President.

Didirin oko Patience.
Re: Jonathan Pledges To Establish Airports In 36 States by Ibime(m): 1:23pm On Mar 21, 2011
"Airport in every state" is an simply an indictment on PDP's performance in maintaining Federal roads which have been abandoned to road-diggers and Armed Robbers.
Re: Jonathan Pledges To Establish Airports In 36 States by Arkhin(m): 2:41pm On Mar 21, 2011
This man GEJ has no idea at all, is airport construction our problem? The guy na mumu. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
He keeps losing votes by the day.
Re: Jonathan Pledges To Establish Airports In 36 States by mmuoado(m): 5:14pm On Mar 21, 2011
is that really our problem?i dont even see flying in our priority list for now.
Re: Jonathan Pledges To Establish Airports In 36 States by ideylaff: 4:48am On Mar 22, 2011
We need airport in Kebbi State to transport our cattles to grazing field

lol @ dayakonu, i love you post bro, still laff'n and its 0345 hrs, we will call the cattle trasnporting airline Cattle Airways,

slogan will be fly us if u want to get to the farm quickly
, wink
Re: Jonathan Pledges To Establish Airports In 36 States by misterh(m): 5:10am On Mar 22, 2011
GEJ has not ceased to amuse me. He speaks before he thinks. Is building new airports what we need now? vote out PDP
Re: Jonathan Pledges To Establish Airports In 36 States by ekubear1: 7:51am On Mar 22, 2011
kolexy:

And for you eku and Ileke. Who told we don't need airport in Ekiti. I need an airport in Igbara -Odo to convey isu aro(a specie of yam), to markets in Ado and Ikere Ekiti. LOL
grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Pledges To Establish Airports In 36 States by Gbenge77(m): 4:17pm On Mar 22, 2011
Pataki:

Did this man consider environmental impact of building airport at all?

Same Jonadense promised more universities across Nigeria.

Same Jonadense promised electricity over and over again.

Same Jonadense promised security of lives.

Same Jonadense promised boarding house to almajiris.

Same Jonadense is sponsoring militants to education abroad.

Same Jonadense promised to find culprits responsible for the recent bomb attacks at his campaign

Same Jonadense promised to resolve to Jos crisis

Same Jonadense promised to strengthen the institutions to fighting corruption.

This doofus is just reading a political manuscript he must have obtained his hands on while serving in Turai's kitchen some months back.

Shey na like e go dey dey?
[/quoteall na election gimmick.]
Re: Jonathan Pledges To Establish Airports In 36 States by DisGuy: 3:51pm On Feb 06, 2012
is that a bird, it that a plane no its a magnificient flying drunkard!
Re: Jonathan Pledges To Establish Airports In 36 States by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 3:57pm On Feb 06, 2012
Dis Guy:

is that a bird, it that a plane no its a magnificient flying drunkard!

Don't forget to add - With no Shoes grin grin
Re: Jonathan Pledges To Establish Airports In 36 States by DisGuy: 3:58pm On Feb 06, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt:

Don't forget to add - With no Shoes grin grin

loool
Re: Jonathan Pledges To Establish Airports In 36 States by GeneralGEJ: 3:58pm On Feb 06, 2012
I planned toy airports in every state and not the real ones
Re: Jonathan Pledges To Establish Airports In 36 States by Afam4eva(m): 8:46pm On Feb 06, 2012
I can't believe that our president made this porous statement. Even the starkest of illiterates wouldn't dare.
Re: Jonathan Pledges To Establish Airports In 36 States by Sagamite(m): 12:18am On Feb 07, 2012
afam4eva:

I can't believe that our president made this porous statement. Even the starkest of illiterates wouldn't dare.

Our president is as stewpid as most illiterates.
Re: Jonathan Pledges To Establish Airports In 36 States by DisGuy: 10:21pm On Oct 25, 2016
pahhh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gunmen Hijack 4 Boats In Warri / Disregard Rumours Of Disagreement Between Obiano, Soludo- APGA / Bandits Sack 15 Communities In Taraba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.