Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Man Gets Heartbroken As He Finds Out His Friends Slept With His New Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Gets Heartbroken As He Finds Out His Friends Slept With His New Girlfriend (2653 Views)

South African Man Heartbroken As His Girlfriend Gets Married To Another Man / Lady Who Sleeps With Married Men, Gets Heartbroken As Her Dad Cheats On Her Mum / Man Gets Stuck Inside Sex Doll And Calls Police, Watch What Happens Next (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Gets Heartbroken As He Finds Out His Friends Slept With His New Girlfriend by Adeala1: 11:27pm On Nov 17, 2020
Man gets heartbroken as he finds out his friends slept with his new girlfriend (Screenshots)

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

A man seeking to protect the new love of his life from the preying hands of his friends has been hit with a huge shock after finding out that they’ve already slept with her.

A Twitter user shared screenshots of a chat with the affected man and how he got to discover that his Casanova friends have already had relations with the woman he was probably considering for marriage.

In the chat, a friend of his was asking him why he left their group chat and he revealed that it was because they were requesting for her picture but because he knew about their playboy lifestyles, he did not want to ruin his relationship by showing her photos to them.

However, as the chat proceeded, the man told his friend that her name is Ashley, only for him to realize that they already knew her.

He eventually accepted his fate by stating that he gives up.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
USE LINK BELOW TO SEE SCREENSHOTS

https://woloaded.com.ng/man-gets-heartbroken-as-he-finds-out-his-friends-slept-with-his-new-girlfriend-screenshots/

Re: Man Gets Heartbroken As He Finds Out His Friends Slept With His New Girlfriend by PhGossip: 11:28pm On Nov 17, 2020
Wahala be like bicycle
Re: Man Gets Heartbroken As He Finds Out His Friends Slept With His New Girlfriend by CanadaOrBust: 11:40pm On Nov 17, 2020
PhGossip:
Wahala be like bicycle
How? How is wahala like bicycle?
Re: Man Gets Heartbroken As He Finds Out His Friends Slept With His New Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:40pm On Nov 17, 2020
Mtcheww

2 Likes

Re: Man Gets Heartbroken As He Finds Out His Friends Slept With His New Girlfriend by Alexisdgreatest(m): 11:50pm On Nov 17, 2020
CanadaOrBust:
e no dey hard to start

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Gets Heartbroken As He Finds Out His Friends Slept With His New Girlfriend by DaddyRochie1642: 12:06am On Nov 18, 2020
He should be thanking those his friends grin

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Heartbroken As He Finds Out His Friends Slept With His New Girlfriend by PhGossip: 12:09am On Nov 18, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

cus e dey easy to start
Re: Man Gets Heartbroken As He Finds Out His Friends Slept With His New Girlfriend by CanadaOrBust: 12:36am On Nov 18, 2020
Alexisdgreatest:
e no dey hard to start

PhGossip:
cus e dey easy to start

Not the wahala I’ve been in. E hard well well b4 they start the wahala
Re: Man Gets Heartbroken As He Finds Out His Friends Slept With His New Girlfriend by MrTAnonymous(m): 12:56am On Nov 18, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

E easy to start but hard to ride cheesy

Incase you don't know na me talk

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Heartbroken As He Finds Out His Friends Slept With His New Girlfriend by tobechi74: 1:10am On Nov 18, 2020
Normal
Re: Man Gets Heartbroken As He Finds Out His Friends Slept With His New Girlfriend by CanadaOrBust: 1:43am On Nov 18, 2020
MrTAnonymous:

E easy to start but hard to ride cheesy

Incase you don't know na me talk

Wahala dey easy to keep going na, once u start it. Na to start be the problem
Re: Man Gets Heartbroken As He Finds Out His Friends Slept With His New Girlfriend by illicit(m): 2:58am On Nov 18, 2020
Dido lobo....

Adopa shocked

Naira Marley
Re: Man Gets Heartbroken As He Finds Out His Friends Slept With His New Girlfriend by Silentgroper(m): 3:52am On Nov 18, 2020
Zzor:
Mtcheww
Hehehehehe... U can relate.
Re: Man Gets Heartbroken As He Finds Out His Friends Slept With His New Girlfriend by Mcslize: 4:25am On Nov 18, 2020
Once a girl tells you she is an extrovert, she mingles with every tom and jerry, don't make the mistake of dating that type of a lady. It is easy for even the least guy of all guys to bed that kind of lady let alone when she jams cassanovas.

I ask lots of questions when dealing with any lady so I will know where to place her.

A lady telling me she is an extrovert, she mingles with anybody, already give me that impression that she can easily be laid cuz that's the format cassanovas use to lay even the hardest girl, you now discover that wow this girl is so so free. She can do anything all in the name of being an extrovert.

I will not take such a lady serious cuz any of your friend can get her laid easily due to that attribute of being too free with everyone.

Playfully they will start pressing her Bobby when you are not around and she won't find anything wrong with that cuz after all she is an extrovert.

I blame guys who don't do underground work to find out the type of person a girl is before being committed to a girl.

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Heartbroken As He Finds Out His Friends Slept With His New Girlfriend by SolexxBarry(m): 7:06am On Nov 18, 2020
Who carry woman matter for head nowadays wan die young
Re: Man Gets Heartbroken As He Finds Out His Friends Slept With His New Girlfriend by Kingluqman(m): 7:46am On Nov 18, 2020
Na you give yourself heartbreak ooo grin

(1) (Reply)

Seriously? Just 5 Naira? Wow Wow Wow! [Video] / Is It Advisable To Marry A Woman Raised By A Single Mother? / Side Chic And Main Chic Fight Over Male Lover At Ibadan Mall (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.