Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Side Chic And Main Chic Fight Over Male Lover At Ibadan Mall (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Side Chic And Main Chic Fight Over Male Lover At Ibadan Mall (photos) (2654 Views)

Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) / Married Woman Busted With Lover At A Hotel In Awka, Anambra. Photo / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 3 Years At Owerri Mall (photos/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Side Chic And Main Chic Fight Over Male Lover At Ibadan Mall (photos) by ExAngel007(f): 10:39am On Feb 15, 2022
A fight ensued at a mall in Ibadan, Oyo state's capital after a side chic and the main chic coincidentally met.

The fight was captured in a video and it took the intervention of onlookers at the scene to break up the fight.

It was further learnt that the girls were fighting over a man who is in a romantic relationship with both of them.

Watch the video below.......................

day never finish, main chic don meet side chic for mall pic.twitter.com/bnu2QPbmLX — .marley .TheHappyClan (@Ayooluwamarley) February 14, 2022

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/2/side-chic-and-main-chic-fight-over-male-lover-at-ibadan-mall-video-2.html

1 Share

Re: Side Chic And Main Chic Fight Over Male Lover At Ibadan Mall (photos) by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 10:41am On Feb 15, 2022
This mostly happens every 14th of february.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Side Chic And Main Chic Fight Over Male Lover At Ibadan Mall (photos) by Rastaramsey(m): 10:42am On Feb 15, 2022
Pussies lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Side Chic And Main Chic Fight Over Male Lover At Ibadan Mall (photos) by Jeon(f): 10:46am On Feb 15, 2022
lolz.
why fighting for a worthless man?
a man will make you to be his one and only if he loves you and he is worthy enough to be human.

3 Likes

Re: Side Chic And Main Chic Fight Over Male Lover At Ibadan Mall (photos) by Jack005(m): 10:47am On Feb 15, 2022
Shameless liabilities.. The kind of ladies we have these days eh.. They are fighting because the guy is well to do I guess.. None of them is a lady with potential else she wouldn't stoop so low to fight for a man.
Re: Side Chic And Main Chic Fight Over Male Lover At Ibadan Mall (photos) by Nobody: 10:49am On Feb 15, 2022
As usual, Nigeria girls always fighting over who will secure the meal ticket. angry

3 Likes

Re: Side Chic And Main Chic Fight Over Male Lover At Ibadan Mall (photos) by goshikid: 12:18pm On Feb 15, 2022
undecided All this one where never chop belleful go just the disgrace theirselves anyhow.

Omo this life have money o, cos e be like the main chick don go catch side chick with bobo cheesy And if you check well the bobo get car, iphone and better crib.

What naija babes cannot do does not exist cheesy

Re: Side Chic And Main Chic Fight Over Male Lover At Ibadan Mall (photos) by Islie: 12:45pm On Feb 15, 2022
Re: Side Chic And Main Chic Fight Over Male Lover At Ibadan Mall (photos) by donziller(m): 4:02pm On Feb 15, 2022
No video
Re: Side Chic And Main Chic Fight Over Male Lover At Ibadan Mall (photos) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Feb 15, 2022
I so much love this scene, when females tear themselves apart because of a man. angry
Re: Side Chic And Main Chic Fight Over Male Lover At Ibadan Mall (photos) by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 4:20pm On Feb 15, 2022
From the picture i can guess the "main chick and the side chick" grin

The side chick is the one putting on - WHITE AND BLACK grin

Them no dey ever get power for this period to fight lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: Side Chic And Main Chic Fight Over Male Lover At Ibadan Mall (photos) by majamajic(m): 4:48pm On Feb 15, 2022
EMEKUSBOY9:
From the picture i can guess the "main chick and the side chick" grin

The side chick is the one putting on - WHITE AND BLACK grin

Them no dey ever get power for this period to fight lipsrsealed cheesy

She is after her boobs instead
Re: Side Chic And Main Chic Fight Over Male Lover At Ibadan Mall (photos) by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 5:02pm On Feb 15, 2022
grin

majamajic:

She is after her boobs instead
Re: Side Chic And Main Chic Fight Over Male Lover At Ibadan Mall (photos) by Nicepoker(m): 6:44pm On Feb 15, 2022
Silly comment as usual.
Jeon:
lolz.
why fighting for a worthless man?
a man will make you to be his one and only if he loves you and he is worthy enough to be human.
Re: Side Chic And Main Chic Fight Over Male Lover At Ibadan Mall (photos) by bluefilm: 10:23pm On Feb 15, 2022
LIVINGICON:
I so much love this scene, when females tear themselves apart because of a man. angry

I dey tell you.

Nothing dey sweet me pass am. grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Catholic Priest Shares Naked Photos Of ”virgin Mary” Who Appeared To In Calabar / Are My Igbo Sister's That Wild? / Married Woman Friend Wants To Pay Me A Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.