Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Have You Ever Had This Kind Of Experience In A Bus Or Night Class. Share Your Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Had This Kind Of Experience In A Bus Or Night Class. Share Your Ex (3398 Views)

Two Unidentified UNICAL Students Caught Unaware On Camera At Night Class (photo) / University Students,gist Us Your Night Class Experience / Lady Shocked As Man Masturbates While Staring At Her In A Bus In England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Had This Kind Of Experience In A Bus Or Night Class. Share Your Ex by Ochason(m): 12:01am On Nov 18, 2020
Have you ever had this kind of experience in a bus or at a night class either with a stranger or your partner. Share your experience.

1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Had This Kind Of Experience In A Bus Or Night Class. Share Your Ex by Sirmwill: 12:04am On Nov 18, 2020
Well
I have never being on a night transit before.But,for the sake of the nice picture you put up there let me write out a short story on it

Well,our bus had just passed the first bus stop in Awka.This meant that I had only two more states to move through.It was night but i was not feeling sleepy.Partly because i was enjoying the sight of the night markets we were passing by but majorly because of the lady that was sitting by my side.
She had been acting strange for some minutes now.She was twisting her body,adjusting herself in all directions as if she was not comfortable.
Our bus is a big and spacious classy bus that was high above the ground with very comfortable and soft seats.Every pair of seats were demarcated to make our spaces look like separate tiny rooms without a door.The lady were at the extreme back of the bus which was even more spacious than the other spaces.The Air conditioner was doing great justice at making everyone comfy.So with all these,I was wondering why she was quaking all over the seat.Well,the lights were off and i could not really see what was going on.So,i shifted my attention back to the night markets.

The bus stopped at a Oando filling station to refuel some few miles away from Awka along the highway.
The lights were then suddenly switched on without warning probably for people that wanted to go down to ease themselves or stretch their bodies.
That was when i saw the lady beside me very clearly under the bright white light.
I was instantly thrown into a frenzy of wild thoughts.
Gosh,she was very hot.Everything about her was lit.
She had this shiny not too big,not too small light brown boobs whose middle line was allowed free display by the red top she was wearing.Her legs were golden and its sight waa spine shifting.My eyes moved from her laps down to her lower legs which were hidden under a pair of white socks tucked into some nike slippers.I tried controlling myself but I failed at controlling the direction to which my eyes and dickson were pointing.
I then noticed that one of her hands was inside the white shorts she was wearing.I immediately understood where all the earlier quaking came from.
She saw the beautiful shock I found myself in and where my eyes were pointing at and then smiled one Jezebel type of smile.She grinned further when she noticed my dickson's size and direction.
When i noticed that she also noticed my dickson,i looked away to the now thick forests we were passing by as the bus had started moving.
I was ashamed at not being able to control my dickson as it was now performing some short movements on its own.

After about five minutes that we had started moving,the lights were switched off.At this time,I had everything in control except the shameless dickson.This time,it was acting as if it will tear out of my trousers.

Few minutes later,as i was still fighting one on one with dickson,I heard some words in my ear from the lady's side which sounded like "Your dick is big and I like it" ...No.It did not sound like it,that was actually what she said.
Then i,should i say lustfully?I said "Thank you" then some devil in me controlled my mouth to say "You are also very hot"
The words came out from my mouth without control and i was afraid.
She just laughed softly when she heard what i said.
Me,I didn't look outside this time, I just faced front still trying to control dickson that was now defeating me in our battle.
I noticed that she was looking at the couple that were fast asleep at the other side opposite where we were.
Later she looked forward,then at me then at the couple again then at me and she repeated the sequence for about four times with some 30seconds intervals.I was actually seeing all of these with my side eyes.
Few minutes later,the bus jerked a little violently as it passed over a bump and she immediately looked at the couple as if to confirm that they were truly fast asleep.The couple did not even move a limb.
Then almost immediately,she whispered with some desperate tone into my ears "Can I sit on your dick?"

Only your likes and shares will make me to continue grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Had This Kind Of Experience In A Bus Or Night Class. Share Your Ex by chybuzky(m): 12:12am On Nov 18, 2020
I still remember one X mas for villa I meet one babe wer come back from Abj the first time we saw each other we chatted for long so the second day me and my guyz dey waka for night gbam I jam the babe so my friend excuse us we come seat down for one corner because everywhere don dark naw. The babe just dey drag me closer but my spirit no want ham but I come realize say people no dey outside plenty as I wan kis* the babe na so one mumu car just shine us light pass...

Chaiiii I vex that day die but I still knack the babe shaii

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Had This Kind Of Experience In A Bus Or Night Class. Share Your Ex by osamz007: 12:20am On Nov 18, 2020
UNA DON COME AGAIN SHAA

Re: Have You Ever Had This Kind Of Experience In A Bus Or Night Class. Share Your Ex by illicit(m): 2:54am On Nov 18, 2020
wink
Re: Have You Ever Had This Kind Of Experience In A Bus Or Night Class. Share Your Ex by Ochason(m): 10:57am On Nov 18, 2020
Sirmwill:
Well
I have never being on a night transit before.But,for the sake of the nice picture you put up there let me write out a short story on it

Well,our bus had just passed the first bus stop in Awka.This meant that I had only two more states to move through.It was night but i was not feeling sleepy.Partly because i was enjoying the sight of the night markets we were passing by but majorly because of the lady that was sitting by my side.
She had been acting strange for some minutes now.She was twisting her body,adjusting herself in all directions as if she was not comfortable.
Our bus is a big and spacious classy bus that was high above the ground with very comfortable and soft seats.Every pair of seats were demarcated to make our spaces look like separate tiny rooms without a door.The lady were at the extreme back of the bus which was even more spacious than the other spaces.The Air conditioner was doing great justice at making everyone comfy.So with all these,I was wondering why she was quaking all over the seat.Well,the lights were off and i could not really see what was going on.So,i shifted my attention back to the night markets.

The bus stopped at a Oando filling station to refuel some few miles away from Awka along the highway.
The lights were then suddenly switched on without warning probably for people that wanted to go down to ease themselves or stretch their bodies.
That was when i saw the lady beside me very clearly under the bright white light.
I was instantly thrown into a frenzy of wild thoughts.
Gosh,she was very hot.Everything about her was lit.
She had this shiny not too big,not too small light brown boobs whose middle line was allowed free display by the red top she was wearing.Her legs were golden and its sight waa spine shifting.My eyes moved from her laps down to her lower legs which were hidden under a pair of white socks tucked into some nike slippers.I tried controlling myself but I failed at controlling the direction to which my eyes and dickson were pointing.
I then noticed that one of her hands was inside the white shorts she was wearing.I immediately understood where all the earlier quaking came from.
She saw the beautiful shock I found myself in and where my eyes were pointing at and then smiled one Jezebel type of smile.She grinned further when she noticed my dickson's size and direction.
When i noticed that she also noticed my dickson,i looked away to the now thick forests we were passing by as the bus had started moving.
I was ashamed at not being able to control my dickson as it was now performing some short movements on its own.

After about five minutes that we had started moving,the lights were switched off.At this time,I had everything in control except the shameless dickson.This time,it was acting as if it will tear out of my trousers.

Few minutes later,as i was still fighting one on one with dickson,I heard some words in my ear from the lady's side which sounded like "Your dick is big and I like it" ...No.It did not sound like it,that was actually what she said.
Then i,should i say lustfully?I said "Thank you" then some devil in me controlled my mouth to say "You are also very hot"
The words came out from my mouth without control and i was afraid.
She just laughed softly when she heard what i said.
Me,I didn't look outside this time, I just faced front still trying to control dickson that was now defeating me in our battle.
I noticed that she was looking at the couple that were fast asleep at the other side opposite where we were.
Later she looked forward,then at me then at the couple again then at me and she repeated the sequence for about four times with some 30seconds intervals.I was actually seeing all of these with my side eyes.
Few minutes later,the bus jerked a little violently as it passed over a bump and she immediately looked at the couple as if to confirm that they were truly fast asleep.The couple did not even move a limb.
Then almost immediately,she whispered with some desperate tone into my ears "Can I sit on your dick?"

Only your likes and shares will make me to continue grin
Pls come and continue am enjoying this your story
Re: Have You Ever Had This Kind Of Experience In A Bus Or Night Class. Share Your Ex by Ayandokun2000: 11:32am On Nov 18, 2020
Re: Have You Ever Had This Kind Of Experience In A Bus Or Night Class. Share Your Ex by Ochason(m): 11:50pm On Jun 22, 2021
I will share my experience I had last week.

(1) (Reply)

How To Turn Her On With Dirty And Irresistible Talklines / What Will You Do With This? To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] / Sex Between Second Cousins, What Are The Abominations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.