Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,467 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Two Unidentified UNICAL Students Caught Unaware On Camera At Night Class (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Unidentified UNICAL Students Caught Unaware On Camera At Night Class (photo) (3137 Views)

Two Female Nigerian Students Caught Fighting Over A Boy (pic) / [video] Two Students Caught Having Sex At A Compound In Lagos. / Secondary School Students Caught Having Sex In Festac, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Unidentified UNICAL Students Caught Unaware On Camera At Night Class (photo) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 29, 2023
Re: Two Unidentified UNICAL Students Caught Unaware On Camera At Night Class (photo) by Kestolove(m): 9:13pm On Sep 29, 2023
Person future wife

2 Likes

Re: Two Unidentified UNICAL Students Caught Unaware On Camera At Night Class (photo) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 29, 2023
More photos and screenshots
Re: Two Unidentified UNICAL Students Caught Unaware On Camera At Night Class (photo) by LikeAking: 9:14pm On Sep 29, 2023
Lewisjohnson:
Two unidentified Unical students were spotted on camera unaware having a good time at night class.

What do you have to say about this incredible moment at night class?

This night class thing na

1 Like

Re: Two Unidentified UNICAL Students Caught Unaware On Camera At Night Class (photo) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:25pm On Sep 29, 2023
cry

Night class and after all the stress on University education, most end up living a very miserable and depressing life simply because they never cared to learn how to make a living.

3 Likes

Re: Two Unidentified UNICAL Students Caught Unaware On Camera At Night Class (photo) by Mhizzard(m): 9:26pm On Sep 29, 2023
Kestolove:
Person future wife
why do you come to conclusion that they won't legally marry
Re: Two Unidentified UNICAL Students Caught Unaware On Camera At Night Class (photo) by Urexcellency: 9:26pm On Sep 29, 2023
Hmmmm
Re: Two Unidentified UNICAL Students Caught Unaware On Camera At Night Class (photo) by garriAndsugar: 9:42pm On Sep 29, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
cry

Night class and after all the stress on University education, most end up living a very miserable and depressing life simply because they never cared to learn how to make a living.
they should have pushed drugs like tinubu and buy first class instead of wasting their time going to night class

4 Likes

Re: Two Unidentified UNICAL Students Caught Unaware On Camera At Night Class (photo) by TheMensch(m): 9:42pm On Sep 29, 2023
This is nonsense
How can you just snap people unawares and go ahead to post the pictures online without their consent?
This is rubbish
The photographer and the poster must be sued!

9 Likes

Re: Two Unidentified UNICAL Students Caught Unaware On Camera At Night Class (photo) by dontrulee: 10:20pm On Sep 29, 2023
The things I did in night class grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Two Unidentified UNICAL Students Caught Unaware On Camera At Night Class (photo) by Little21: 10:57pm On Sep 29, 2023
TheMensch:
This is nonsense
How can you just snap people unawares and go ahead to post the pictures online without their consent?
This is rubbish
The photographer and the poster must be sued!
Exactly! Abnormality is becoming a normality in Nigeria, and all this nonsense will soon stop. They weren't doing anything in the pics, and you snapped them without their permission, and posted it just to catch cruise?? People are becoming insane in Nigeria. No one is talking about the pic without their permission, they are only talking about the people in the pics, are they blind or what? Is it a normal thing to take someone else picture unaware and post it?. They are all messed up people.

5 Likes

Re: Two Unidentified UNICAL Students Caught Unaware On Camera At Night Class (photo) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 11:00pm On Sep 29, 2023
garriAndsugar:

they should have pushed drugs like tinubu and buy first class instead of wasting their time going to night class

"As e dey pain dey e dey sweet us, as e dey sweet us e dey pain dem". grin

1 Like

Re: Two Unidentified UNICAL Students Caught Unaware On Camera At Night Class (photo) by TheMensch(m): 12:21am On Sep 30, 2023
Little21:

Exactly! Abnormality is becoming a normality in Nigeria, and all this nonsense will soon stop. They weren't doing anything in the pics, and you snapped them without their permission, and posted it just to catch cruise?? People are becoming insane in Nigeria. No one is talking about the pic without their permission, they are only talking about the people in the pics, are they blind or what? Is it a normal thing to take someone else picture unaware and post it?. They are all messed up people.

My brother, it is devastating. Catching cruise on other people's privacy?? That's insane. Where your right stops, mine starts there. I really wish they will file a legal case against the owner of that account.
@ the bolded... That shows you the kind of people I'm sharing the country with. They are just guilt tripped with guilty conscience for their deeds
undecided

1 Like

Re: Two Unidentified UNICAL Students Caught Unaware On Camera At Night Class (photo) by Little21: 1:03am On Sep 30, 2023
TheMensch:

My brother, it is devastating. Catching cruise on other people's privacy?? That's insane. Where your right stops, mine starts there. I really wish they will file a legal case against the owner of that account.
@ the bolded... That shows you the kind of people I'm sharing the country with. They are just guilt tripped with guilty conscience for their deeds
undecided

I just don't know why I was thrown in the middle of this kind of peoples sad
Re: Two Unidentified UNICAL Students Caught Unaware On Camera At Night Class (photo) by APOPTOSIS: 4:01am On Sep 30, 2023
What's really wrong with the pictures...?
I'm yet to identify the odds about them.
They look like serious students...
They don't look wayward at all...
Honestly, I'm yet to spot the wrongs.
Mind you, University is for Adults and not kids.
You, taking the picture is the kid here!
Whoever took those pictures deserve to go back to JSS1 & be denied the position of the class prefect.
Re: Two Unidentified UNICAL Students Caught Unaware On Camera At Night Class (photo) by Jjhunt(m): 5:49am On Sep 30, 2023
I remember NSUK that year
Re: Two Unidentified UNICAL Students Caught Unaware On Camera At Night Class (photo) by Vinnie2000(m): 6:21am On Sep 30, 2023
Lolss,

See that Weyrey in the Facebook comment section saying 'God When' 😏😄😄
Re: Two Unidentified UNICAL Students Caught Unaware On Camera At Night Class (photo) by ecolime(m): 6:42am On Sep 30, 2023
What exactly is wrong with those pictures?

Is there something I am missing?
Re: Two Unidentified UNICAL Students Caught Unaware On Camera At Night Class (photo) by The6thAustralia: 7:06am On Sep 30, 2023
Love is sweet. Na you no just kniw
Re: Two Unidentified UNICAL Students Caught Unaware On Camera At Night Class (photo) by Josbreed: 5:39pm On Sep 30, 2023

where is the photo?

(1) (Reply)

After Ending My Relationship Of Almost 4 Years / Why Women Love Gay Men / : How Can Someone Treat A Sturborn Lady In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.