Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,013 members, 7,821,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 6 Years Of Infertility & Adopting A Baby - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 6 Years Of Infertility & Adopting A Baby (27885 Views)

Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 25 Years Of Waiting / Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 12 Years Of Marriage (Photos) / Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 6 Years Of Infertility & Adopting A Baby by Shellsploit: 11:52am On Nov 18, 2020
grin
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 6 Years Of Infertility & Adopting A Baby by Jamiubond009(m): 11:52am On Nov 18, 2020
j
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 6 Years Of Infertility & Adopting A Baby by Arysexy(m): 11:54am On Nov 18, 2020
Allawakubaaaaaru
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 6 Years Of Infertility & Adopting A Baby by segebase(m): 11:54am On Nov 18, 2020
B
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 6 Years Of Infertility & Adopting A Baby by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 18, 2020
Population explosion is due to things like this
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 6 Years Of Infertility & Adopting A Baby by Rugaria: 12:04pm On Nov 18, 2020
tunapawizzy:

if its a big deal for the people involved...then it is a big deal....situations should be measured against the expectations and aspirations of people involved...This might not be a big deal for someone else but if it is a big deal for this couple, we should accept it like that
It's no big deal! Are we not over-dramatising giving birth like pigs! So much so that Nigerian pastors have now started huge industrial movement on our heads. Baby this, baby that!? Kilode? Some people stay for years after marriage without kids, intentionally not making babies. . People jump up and down about having babies these days, babies they may not be ready to train! More than ten million almajiris in Nigeria! All products of "i must have babies by fire by force"! I don't know the reason for the noise. They should all celebrate in their living rooms whenever a baby arrives. I personally don't find all these drama interesting..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 6 Years Of Infertility & Adopting A Baby by Burgerlomo: 12:10pm On Nov 18, 2020
Congratulations
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 6 Years Of Infertility & Adopting A Baby by tunapawizzy: 12:14pm On Nov 18, 2020
Rugaria:

It's no big deal! Are we not over-dramatising giving birth like pigs! So much so that Nigerian pastors have now started huge industrial movement on our heads. Baby this, baby that!? Kilode? Some people stay for years after marriage without kids, intentionally not making babies. . People jump up and down about having babies these days, babies they may not be ready to train! More than ten million almajiris in Nigeria! All products of "i must have babies by fire by force"! I don't know the reason for the noise. They should all celebrate in their living rooms whenever a baby arrives. I personally don't find all these drama interesting..
defining what a big deal is can be subjective but i get ur point....sincerely you are entitled to decide whatever interests you...the points you raised can be somehow valid if discussed in another context..How are we sure this couple do not have the means to take care of these kids.....I am also a fan of celebrating your wins in your private space but it doesnt mean people that do theirs in public are wrong....if i am not feeling what they are celebrating, i moveeeeeeee

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 6 Years Of Infertility & Adopting A Baby by Rugaria: 12:18pm On Nov 18, 2020
tunapawizzy:

i get this....sincerely you are entitled to decide whatever interests you...the points you raised can be somehow valid if discussed in another context..How are we sure this couple do not have the means to take care of these kids.....I am also a fan of celebrating your wins in your private space but it doesnt mean people that do theirs in public are wrong....if i am not feeling what they are celebrating, i moveeeeeeee

Ok nah . Nothin spoil.. Happy celeberations to them..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 6 Years Of Infertility & Adopting A Baby by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 18, 2020
SAMBARRY:
wink

My God is an amazing God.he restored unto them the years the locust and canckerworms had eaten.for each year they missed,he compensated with 1 child per year.what a mighty God we serve cheesy

Can somebody who is alive shout a thunderous haaaaaaaaallllllllleeeeeeeeellllllluuuuuuuyyyyaaa

Jesus did it.we return all glory to him
So u know Jesus, auntie?
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 6 Years Of Infertility & Adopting A Baby by lastempero: 12:23pm On Nov 18, 2020
Must they expose my little princess status, so she is not a normal daughter again.
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 6 Years Of Infertility & Adopting A Baby by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 18, 2020
Arysexy:
U adopted a girl and did IVF for 3 boys.

Why didn't they adopt boy initially? They had plan for IVF since and they made sure it's only Boys
You can't really choose sex with IVF

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 6 Years Of Infertility & Adopting A Baby by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 18, 2020
lastempero:
Must they expose my little princess status, so she is not a normal daughter again.
Aswear
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 6 Years Of Infertility & Adopting A Baby by Arysexy(m): 12:26pm On Nov 18, 2020
anastasius:

You can't really choose sex with IVF

Says who? Go ask your fertility Dr.

If u want quadruplets all boys or girls. Go u get it through IVF.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 6 Years Of Infertility & Adopting A Baby by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 18, 2020
Congrats, omo see fyn woman kiss we know say na IVF tins, but dat girl looks like the man na, hmm make dem ask that man question very well, I'm sure he is hiding somtin grin
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 6 Years Of Infertility & Adopting A Baby by Kingrefreshed: 12:29pm On Nov 18, 2020
nwekeugochukwu:
Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 6 Years Of Infertility And Adopting A Baby (Photos)

A Nigerian fashion designer, Hafsat has given birth to a set of triplets three years after she and her husband adopted a baby girl, IgbereTV reports.

According to an interview granted to Northern Hibiscus, after six years of marriage without a child, Hafsat and Aminu opted for adoption. They adopted a baby girl, who they named princess Zahra, three years ago.

Their breakthrough came this year as Hafsat conceived and gave birth to three bouncing baby boys on November 13th.

Northern Hibiscus's wrote on Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/100052658288897/posts/177106770721265/?app=fbl

Taking to her Instagram page on Monday, November 16, Hafsat shared the good news to her friends and family, thanking them for their support and prayers all through the journey. She wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHn95hIJWlB/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

https://igberetvnews.com/1372112/nigerian-couples-welcomes-triplets-6-years-infertility-adopting-baby-photos/

My own is make sure you continue to take good care of this adopted girl. Treat her like your triplets
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 6 Years Of Infertility & Adopting A Baby by SAMBARRY: 12:31pm On Nov 18, 2020
anastasius:

So u know Jesus, auntie?
what's that supposed to mean ? undecided

Are you trying to get cynical with me or what? undecided

Kilo'n drive at? undecided
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 6 Years Of Infertility & Adopting A Baby by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 18, 2020
SAMBARRY:
what's that supposed to mean ? undecided

Are you trying to get cynical with me or what? undecided

Kilo'n drive at? undecided
U want to beat me?
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 6 Years Of Infertility & Adopting A Baby by Segkem2013(m): 12:50pm On Nov 18, 2020
Rugaria:
What is the big deal here? 6 years without having a baby! And so?

I'm sure you are either unmarried or didn't wait that much. I had mine after 6 long years and I know what it means to wait for even 3 years. Please type (.) next time... it's better than this insensitive post.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 6 Years Of Infertility & Adopting A Baby by LadyJasper: 12:58pm On Nov 18, 2020
JoyJones2000:
Congrats, omo see fyn woman kiss we know say na IVF tins, but dat girl looks like the man na, hmm make dem ask that man question very well, I'm sure he is hiding somtin grin
So what if it is IVF? I never would understand Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 6 Years Of Infertility & Adopting A Baby by mechanics(m): 1:10pm On Nov 18, 2020
Congrats to them.
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 6 Years Of Infertility & Adopting A Baby by Honestagbons(m): 1:13pm On Nov 18, 2020
Amazing, congratulations to you
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 6 Years Of Infertility & Adopting A Baby by Germi9: 1:15pm On Nov 18, 2020
these are my couple of the year,see the way they took care of the adopted child as theirs,no wonder the blessing
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 6 Years Of Infertility & Adopting A Baby by pek(m): 1:18pm On Nov 18, 2020
I hate half stories, half truth and insincerity.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 6 Years Of Infertility & Adopting A Baby by SirWhiteFish: 1:50pm On Nov 18, 2020
paulolee:
Going bt dt triplets i guess its IVF tinz n its science at work...congrats though
That picture is the truest irony I have seen in a while
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 6 Years Of Infertility & Adopting A Baby by peachesandroses(f): 1:54pm On Nov 18, 2020
SAMBARRY:
wink

My God is an amazing God.he restored unto them the years the locust and canckerworms had eaten.for each year they missed,he compensated with 1 child per year.what a mighty God we serve cheesy

Can somebody who is alive shout a thunderous haaaaaaaaallllllllleeeeeeeeellllllluuuuuuuyyyyaaa

Jesus did it.we return all glory to him

Haleeluuuuuuuuyaaaaaaaaaahhhh

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 6 Years Of Infertility & Adopting A Baby by godswilld10(m): 1:54pm On Nov 18, 2020
I tap into it o
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 6 Years Of Infertility & Adopting A Baby by Babandia27: 2:45pm On Nov 18, 2020
Rugaria:
I want to believe you dont understand the story......i wish

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 6 Years Of Infertility & Adopting A Baby by FatherCHRISTMAS: 2:53pm On Nov 18, 2020
Happy for them
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 6 Years Of Infertility & Adopting A Baby by delpee(f): 3:09pm On Nov 18, 2020
Rugaria:

Just be happy for them. It's a traumatic experience for many. They handled it well and God answered their prayers.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Most Breadwinner Wives Deprive Their Husbands Intimacy In Marriage? / Young Widows Open Up On Their Life And Séx / Is Bride Price Necessary After All These?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.