Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,910 members, 7,821,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 6 Years Of Infertility & Adopting A Baby - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 6 Years Of Infertility & Adopting A Baby (27884 Views)

Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 25 Years Of Waiting / Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 12 Years Of Marriage (Photos) / Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 6 Years Of Infertility & Adopting A Baby by delpee(f): 3:11pm On Nov 18, 2020
Congrats to them.

God bless the family with all that they need to cater for the kids. May all the children always be sources of joy and blessings unto their parents. Amen
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 6 Years Of Infertility & Adopting A Baby by delpee(f): 3:12pm On Nov 18, 2020
paulolee:
Going bt dt triplets i guess its IVF tinz n its science at work...congrats though

Not many people succeed with IVF. That's why we're thankful.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 6 Years Of Infertility & Adopting A Baby by SAMBARRY: 4:17pm On Nov 18, 2020
anastasius:

U want to beat me?
mole lue
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 6 Years Of Infertility & Adopting A Baby by Seyzcham91(m): 4:18pm On Nov 18, 2020
not a big deal but don't pray for such in your own Union or Marriage

If You as a man is okay with it, your wife wouldn't be most especially those Witch mother inlaws wey go dey frustrate her

So to me and which i believe to every other sensible and reasonable person on this platform, This should be a very big deal and a Big blessing to Them both and i am truly happy for them!

Better not to be married and remain single than being married without The Fruit of the Womb!
Rugaria:
What is the big deal here? 6 years without having a baby! And so?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 6 Years Of Infertility & Adopting A Baby by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 18, 2020
The LIKELY THING to happen from now is that the LADY may start maltreating her ADOPTED CHILD, calling her names in the presence of her birthed children, thereby denigrating her.

WOMEN are fond of this.
I pray her case will be an exception..
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 6 Years Of Infertility & Adopting A Baby by DMerciful(m): 6:06pm On Nov 18, 2020
Fertility treatment! One of the side effect is multiple births!
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 6 Years Of Infertility & Adopting A Baby by YaksonFCA(m): 7:42pm On Nov 18, 2020
congratulations
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 6 Years Of Infertility & Adopting A Baby by Pinkie2018(f): 8:15pm On Nov 18, 2020
LadyJasper:

So what if it is IVF? I never would understand Nigerians.
don't mind them. They always looking for ways to discredit things or people. Loopholes searchers
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 6 Years Of Infertility & Adopting A Baby by Cousin9999: 8:31pm On Nov 18, 2020
Rugaria:
What is the big deal here? 6 years without having a baby! And so?

Some people consider children a blessing (instead of a burden, servant, or accessory), and would love to be parents. It's painful not only when they cannot conceive, but also when they lose a child (miscarriage).

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Most Breadwinner Wives Deprive Their Husbands Intimacy In Marriage? / Is Bride Price Necessary After All These? / Young Widows Open Up On Their Life And Séx

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.