Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Judging People Based On Look Can Be Deceiving. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Judging People Based On Look Can Be Deceiving. (304 Views)

My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me / Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain / Lady Calls Out Her Married Boyfriend For Deceiving Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Judging People Based On Look Can Be Deceiving. by hotwax: 8:10am On Nov 18, 2020
Look can be deceiving. I agree with it totally.

Last week, I visited Lagos for my company quarterly review. I have a lady in Lagos who always visit me whenever i am around. She told me she missed me and need me to kill her konji.

She told me she will be coming after she closes at her shop to stay with me overnight. When she came to the hotel rented for me by my company, the receptionist called me that a lady wants to see me, I told her to let her come in.

This receptionist lady was surprised, she asked if i am sure because the lady in front of may be making mistake. Maybe she is not the one i am expecting. I later realized why she said that. My lady dressed casually because she was coming from her shop. She was in one cheap gown and sandals.

I yelled at the receptionist "I say let her in". Then she murmured some words i didnt fully grab and she hung up on me. I said to myself "He no concern me"

So when my lady came in, I got the reason why the receptionist was agitated seeing me with a lady like that. I said to myself, like i care.

Who is this my lady? I call her bosslady..lolz.. She owns not less than 6 firstmonie/POS shops in Iyana ipaja, egbeda idimu axis of lagos.

She has really done alot for me. She bailed my out financially on so many occasions. When I was about loosing a landed property in Mowe last year, she gave (gave not lend) 1m to deposit for the land.

To that receptionist, my lady is not classic enough to visit a clean man in suit.

The following morning when i went to the hotel restaurant for breakfast, the receptionist saw me and started murmuring something to her colleagues and they all laughed together.

I laughed back, thinking, these poverty ridden girls dont know that milady can pay their salary. How much are those receptionist collecting? 60k, 50k.

I wonder if they knew what she worth, they will be doing yes ma to her.

Thats how people go about tagging people as classic or not classy. Class is not by the look. Many clean skin girls are kobo kobo olosho tho they will deny it.
Re: Judging People Based On Look Can Be Deceiving. by WrittyWritter(f): 12:09pm On Nov 18, 2020
Hmmm smiley

(1) (Reply)

Is This The Best Animated Fight Ever? (video) / ���� / Can Sisters-in-law Really Like Each Other Or Is It Just Fake Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.