Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,399 members, 7,812,173 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me (38265 Views)

My Conscience No Gree Me Rest / Am Scared Of Bleeping Her My Conscience Will Not Allow Me!!! / Guilty Conscience Is Killing Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by Paramount01(m): 6:54pm On Jan 24, 2022
Hello nairalanders,hope you guys days was good? please advice me on the matter on my mind.

I entered a relationship very early in my life as back as when I was still in secondary school with a girl in my area, we never had sex until wen she finsh her secondary school we started having sex,we don't stay far from each others house so is very easy for her to come over to my house when my parents are not around.

We had sex countless time and what did you expect from people that had sex every time without protection, the girl was pregnant. As at the time she was pregnant I was already in my 200level at the university and she was still looking for admission when I heard about it I told her to keep it but she told me she can't keep it that her parents will kill her so I gave her money to abort it which she did, we continue with our love affair but now very careful till I am about leaving for service, when going I told her I will surely keep myslef for her and she should also keep herself for me till I come that if I hear any rumor that she is dating somebody else I will just cut off the relationship so I left, after a year of service in the far east I got a job and she can't come to my side due to distance I later came home after 1and half year, as I saw her, I observed somebody else has touch her, her breast was full of milk I ask her what happen she said nothing, I later found out that she was pregnant for another guy when I was not around and she aborted it so the milk is still in her breast I was mad within me she beg and I forgive her.

Note all through my stay during service year I never touch any lady I kept my self for her as the promise I made with her,I stayed like 2 months at home before going back to my base,has I left she told me she was pregnant for me again I was shock but told her am not ready to father a child now that she should abort it, she aborted it and we continue our relationship but I only come home once in a year.

My mind was not pure with her again so I now start giving other girl attention due to what has happen before, I now met this new girl, we attend the same Catholic, we started has friend not until I begin to pick interest in this new girl,I asked her out and she agree which make me to forget this my old babe totally, the old babe complain and I told her I am sorry I can't continue with her again that my mind is not with her again, she begged but I told her parents I am not interested again.

My wedding with this my new babe will come up August but my conscience do judge me that i don't treat that old girl well by leaving her. pls help, what can I do?

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 24, 2022
OP, na man u be abeg! wink
A quick advice to you bro, marry the new girl, the old girl is a hoe. I'm sure she must have destroyed her womb by now.

E sure me die say that old girl must have been collecting lots of dicks before the one that got her pregnant. And now she's begging you to accept her back after she has finished exploring other dicks. What a huge joke!

Abeg, for your complete peace of mind and sanity bro Marry the new girl.

133 Likes 17 Shares

Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by investorcj(m): 6:59pm On Jan 24, 2022
Ya a foooooooool.after all the abortions done for your sake u want to run.remember karma is a bitch cool

107 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by Juliusmomoh2: 6:59pm On Jan 24, 2022
Jesus !!!!!

just tell me what I read is just a joke.

you are a mad man.. (sorry to say)

Nigeria girls, please and please use your head.

most times what I read online makes me go dizzy. aswer
I personally think to live long in this country you have to avoid reading news.

young man,, tell me what's the difference between you and Boko Haram.

185 Likes 15 Shares

Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by herbsisgood: 7:00pm On Jan 24, 2022
Follow your mind

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 24, 2022
Paramount01:
Hello nairalanders,hope you guys days was good, please advice me on the matter on my mind
I enter a relationship very early in my life as back as when I was still in secondary school with a girl in my area,we never has sex until wen she finsh her secondary school we started having sex,we don't stay far from each others house so is very easy for her to come over to my house when my parents are not around
We had sex countless time and what did you expect from peopk that had sex every time without protection,the girl was pregnant,As at the time she was pregnant I was already in my 200level at the university and she was still looking for admission when I heard about it I told her to keep it but she told me she can't keep it that her parents will kill her so I gave her money to abort it which she did we continue with our love affair but now very careful till I am about leaving for service, when going I told her I will surely keep myslef for her and she should also keep herself for me till I come that if I hear any rumor tagt she is dating somebody else I will just cut of the relationship so I left,after a year of service in the far east I got a job and she can't come to my side due to distance I later came home after 1and half year,as I saw her I observe somebody else has touch her,her breast was full of milk I ask her what happen she said nothing I later found out that she was pregnant for another guy when I was not around and she aborted it so the milk is still in her breast I was mad within me she beg and I forgive her.note all through my stay during service year I never touch any lady I kept my self for her as the promise I made with her,I stayed a like 2 months at home before going back to my base,as I left she told me she was pregnant for me again I was shock but told her am not ready to father a child now that she should abort it,she aborted it and we continue our relationship but I only come home once in a year.
My mind was not pure with her again so I now start giving other girl attention due to what has happen before,I now met this new girl,we attend the same Catholic, we started has friend not until I begin to pick interest in this new girl,I asked her out and she agree which make me to forget this my old babe totally,the old babe complain and I told her I am sorry I can't continue with her again that my mind is not with her again,she begged but I told her parents I am not intrested again.
My wedding will this my new babe will come up August but my concise do judge me I don't treat that old girl well by leaving her.pls help, what can I do?
This ur Yoruba English sha grin
Anyway my brother u are on the right track.. Dead that conscience instanta grin

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by Jennyclay(f): 7:02pm On Jan 24, 2022
First of all, your English can break coconut. Punctuation marks are so poor, No paragraph, no space, no full stop, no comma, and you're a graduate. Hmmm. It's well oo.

I have nothing to say to you, but my heart goes out to the lady, just imagine the series of abortion she has done. Then tomorrow if she can't conceive, she will start blaming innocent people in the village.

149 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 24, 2022
investorcj:
Ya a foooooooool.after all the abortions done for your sake u want to run.remember karma is a bitch cool
He has every right to run

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by Paramount01(m): 7:02pm On Jan 24, 2022
investorcj:

But she did abortion for another guy also.

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 24, 2022
Paramount01:

But she did abortion for another guy also.

Ignore that guy who called you a fool. He's an idiot. He wants you to accept her back just because she did abortions for you.

E sure me die say that girl has done lots of abortions for other guys when you weren't around.

Abeg kill that conscience instantly and marry the new girl

77 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by Juliusmomoh2: 7:12pm On Jan 24, 2022
Jennyclay:
First of all, your English can break coconut.

My heart goes to the lady, just imagine the series of abortion she has done. Then tomorrow if she can't conceive, she will start blaming innocent people in the village.

I just de pity her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by Premiumwriter: 7:13pm On Jan 24, 2022
When I read stories like this I get depressed.

Not about the people in the story but about my own girl. She's sweet and innocent.

But What if after everything we've done together and I fell out of love with her? What if after all the promises, things don't work out?

I know the sacrifices that girl has made including her religion.

Can't imagine how the op's girl must be feeling right now. 3 abortions, countless sex to please and still lost the man.

This is why I find it hard to hate on women even as a redpiller. The game of life is hard on everyone

180 Likes 18 Shares

Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by Truvelisback(m): 7:13pm On Jan 24, 2022
What goes around, comes around.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by Juliusmomoh2: 7:15pm On Jan 24, 2022
GoodHardDick:

Ignore that guy who called you a fool. He's an idiot. He wants you to accept her back just because she did abortions for you.

E sure me die say that girl has done lots of abortions for other guys when you weren't around.

Abeg kill that conscience instantly and marry the new girl

New girl wey don do abortion before abi

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 24, 2022
investorcj:

Please don't be a Simp. That girl has done lots of abortions not just for him, but for other guys too. She has finished exploring all the dicks in her neighborhood, area, street, department etc

And you expect the OP not to run? angry angry

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 24, 2022
Juliusmomoh2:

New girl wey don do abortion before abi

Marrying a Nigerian girl is very risky my brother. Even that new girl sef is collecting dick behind the OP's back.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by Juliusmomoh2: 7:24pm On Jan 24, 2022
GoodHardDick:

Marrying a Nigerian girl is very risky my brother. Even that new girl sef is collecting dick behind the OP's back.

marrying a Nigeria Man is also risky my guy...
imagine your sister getting married to op

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by Paramount01(m): 7:24pm On Jan 24, 2022
GoodHardDick:

This girl is a virgin
Though am not freek of that because I was the one that disvirgin the first babe also

Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by EASYGURU(m): 7:24pm On Jan 24, 2022
grin grin grin grin

OP You no go die it eh. Shea your conscience dey jonze ? Kpekus wen bani don share for ama for 4 good years wen you dey uni plus 1.5yrs for service na em you wan house. You no serious.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by Jman06(m): 7:26pm On Jan 24, 2022
Premiumwriter:
When I read stories like this I get depressed.

Not about the people in the story but about my own girl. She's sweet and innocent.

But What if after everything we've done together and I fell out of love with her? What if after all the promises, things don't work out?

I know the sacrifices that girl has made including her religion.

Can't imagine how the op's girl must be feeling right now. 3 abortions, countless sex to please and still lost the man.

This is why I find it hard to hate on women even as a redpiller. The game of life is hard on everyone
She wasn't having the countless sex just to please the op. She wanted sex as much as op did. She's not a baby!

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by Totiemide: 7:28pm On Jan 24, 2022
I nor know when girls go start to manifest sense....

Women are always at the receiving end of everything...
Who lose now after countless abortion. Don't know why they can't stick with one person instead of whoring around, on top how many body.

If your conscience is disturbing you, just call her and make peace with her. I believe you know how to put igbo for her head.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 24, 2022
Juliusmomoh2:

marrying a Nigeria Man is also risky my guy...
imagine your sister getting married to op

You're not a real nigga.
Tell us how marrying a Nigerian man is risky?

4 Likes

Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by Juliusmomoh2: 7:34pm On Jan 24, 2022
GoodHardDick:

You're not a real nigga. Tell us how marrying a Nigerian man is risky?

bye

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by Juliusmomoh2: 7:34pm On Jan 24, 2022
Totiemide:
I nor know when girls go start to manifest sense....

Women are always at the receiving end of everything...
Who lose now after countless abortion. Don't know why they can't stick with one person instead of whoring around, on top how many body.

If your conscience is disturbing you, just call her and make peace with her. I believe you know how to put igbo for her head.

my brother
Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 24, 2022
Juliusmomoh2:

bye

Pussy ass niggas everywhere. simple question you're saying bye. Didn't you read where the OP said he was patiently waiting until the day he'll go home to meet the girl? Probably he was planning on getting married to her.

But the hoe has finished exploring other guys dicks in her neighborhood, area, street and department. With abortions here and there.

Getting married to a Nigerian girl is way too risky. Most of them don't have wombs anymore

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by Candidlady: 8:06pm On Jan 24, 2022
killmods:

This ur Yoruba English sha grin
Anyway my brother u are on the right track.. Dead that conscience instanta grin

Read the topic again cheesy
Spot
The
Error
cheesy
Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 24, 2022
Candidlady:

Read the topic again cheesy
Spot
The
Error
cheesy

Your signature is more interesting.. tell me more cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by Candidlady: 8:17pm On Jan 24, 2022
killmods:

Your signature is more interesting.. tell me more cheesy

What bout my siggy?

Please do not derail this interesting thread
Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by Paramount01(m): 8:17pm On Jan 24, 2022
[quote author=Juliusmomoh2 post=109660174]Jesus !!!!!

just tell me what I read is just a joke.

you are a mad man.. (sorry to say)

Nigeria girls, please and please use your head.

most times what I read online makes me go dizzy. aswer
I personally think to live long in this country you have to avoid reading news.

young man,, tell me what's the difference between you and Boko Haram.

[/quote

She aborted for me twice and we had countless sex.what made me mad at her was how my friend he has sex with was describing how she always long for sez from the other guy that impregnated her.

If I marry her,I marry her for pity and not love again,though I know she loves me very well but I my mind is not free with her again

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by Candidlady: 8:20pm On Jan 24, 2022
GoodHardDick:

Pussy ass niggas everywhere. simple question you're saying bye. Didn't you read where the OP said he was patiently waiting until the day he'll go home to meet the girl? Probably he was planning on getting married to her.

But the hoe has finished exploring other guys dicks in her neighborhood, area, street and department. With abortions here and there.

Getting married to a Nigerian girl is way too risky. Most of them don't have wombs anymore

Someones mum is wombless lmao... You mamana just wasted her ovaries... E for Better make she fry the egg wey your babana sperm fertilize chop .. What a waste

7 Likes

Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 24, 2022
Candidlady:

What bout my siggy?

Please do not derail this interesting thread
The hunger and thirst.. leave this nonsense boring thread joor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by Candidlady: 8:30pm On Jan 24, 2022
killmods:

The hunger and thirst.. leave this nonsense boring thread joor

Hunger chop food

Thirsty drink water

And yeah the thread ain't boring ijust learnt something that someone's mum is wombless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Michelle Obama’s Mother Dies, Leaves Inheritance To ‘my Son Michael’ / Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? / He Cheated On Me, I'm Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.