Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,966 members, 7,828,436 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened (68187 Views)

EndSARS: Lekki Residents Donate Office Block To Police Station / Governor Yahaya Bello Confirms That Femi Fani-Kayode Has Joined APC / EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Night Of Protest In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by HopeUzodinma: 3:58pm On Nov 18, 2020
Who off light?
Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by bigfish3k: 3:58pm On Nov 18, 2020
Okoroawusa:
The same video, pictures and witnesses circulating online since 20th of October 2020.

I am disappointed in CNN.
At least the authenticity of the video is now proven against your earlier denial of it realness

1 Like

Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by NGpatriot: 4:00pm On Nov 18, 2020
www.nairaland.com/attachments/12552428_im_jpeg5d7d3106fc62768b963082ebf9d49214

To God be the glory, this dead protester resurrected far far away from Lekki..............

grin grin grin
Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by NGpatriot: 4:01pm On Nov 18, 2020
Okoroawusa:
The same video, pictures and witnesses circulating online since 20th of October 2020.

I am disappointed in CNN.

Na re-packaging to fool gullible Igbos.

grin grin
Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 18, 2020
somehow:

I am waiting eagerly for the reports

I'm shocked.

Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by bigfish3k: 4:01pm On Nov 18, 2020
Okoroawusa:

You will live long. They also culled some reports from the local media and garnished them to look like it's their exclusive report.

I went through this report with a fine brush and I am sorry to say that CNN could have done better.
There is always room for improvement but at least the massacre has been proven

1 Like

Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 18, 2020
NGpatriot:

grin grin

Why did the niegria army give live bullets to trainee officers?

1 Like

Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by bigfish3k: 4:03pm On Nov 18, 2020
NGpatriot:

grin grin
Repackaging that unearthed the truth
Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 18, 2020
Okoroawusa:

You will live long. They also culled some reports from the local media and garnished them to look like it's their exclusive report.

I went through this report with a fine brush and I am sorry to say that CNN could have done better.

The video proved that the army used live bullets
It proved that they shot directly into the protesters
It proved that people died

What else do you want?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 18, 2020
NGpatriot:

grin grin

What else do you want?

Haven't you noticed only animals like you are behaving this way?
How many human beings have you met that think like you do?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 18, 2020
NGpatriot:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/12552428_im_jpeg5d7d3106fc62768b963082ebf9d49214

To God be the glory, this dead protester resurrected far far away from Lekki..............

grin grin grin

If it will make you feel better

Watch this too, a family member of a deceased person
https://twitter.com/DannyWalta/status/1328984672022519808?s=19

What else do you want?

What else do you want?

Are protesters body bullet proof?

1 Like

Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by poseidon12: 4:06pm On Nov 18, 2020
The victims' families should contact good American and European Lawyers to sue the FG and the LASG abroad.
Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by bilulu(m): 4:06pm On Nov 18, 2020
omenka:
They suddenly believe CNN!!

Is God not wonderful!
so we should believe NTA or Nigeria army....
Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by NGpatriot: 4:06pm On Nov 18, 2020
maynia:

Why did the niegria army give live bullets to trainee officers?

Who are you and newswoman on CNN? Gunshot wound and ballistic experts?

Abeg go and sit down somewhere..

grin grin
Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by bigfish3k: 4:07pm On Nov 18, 2020
PataAlhaja:

... and CNN is impeccable.

As a matter of fact, the writers of the article were present at the Lekki toll gate when the event happened.

You must be a Fool!
Did you believe DJ switch that was present there?
Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 18, 2020
NGpatriot:

Who are you and newswoman on CNN? Gunshot wound and ballistic experts?

Abeg go and sit down somewhere..

grin grin

Sifia pains cheesy
Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by NGpatriot: 4:09pm On Nov 18, 2020
maynia:

If it will make you feel better

Watch this too, a family member of a deceased person

What else do you want?

What else do you want?

Are protesters body bullet proof?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDJQXmCCwaM&ab_channel=OCOTV

Same way this ipob woman lied that her son died at the toll gate, but the young man;s brother and friends said he died in a motorbike accident far far away from lekki.

STOP FAKE NEWS.
Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 18, 2020
NGpatriot:

Same way this ipob woman lied that her son died at the toll gate, but the young man;s brother and friends said he died in a motorbike accident far far away from lekki.

STOP FAKE NEWS.

Proof that it is fake news.

You think I'm dumb like you?
Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by NGpatriot: 4:11pm On Nov 18, 2020
See CNN, they collected den say den say fake news from lying Igbos, but see facts.

The man did not die...

grin grin

Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 18, 2020
NGpatriot:

STOP FAKE NEWS.

But you believe the Nigeria army that said they Weren't there atall in the first place?

ZOMBIE

3 Likes

Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by NGpatriot: 4:12pm On Nov 18, 2020
[s]
maynia:

Proof that it is fake news.

You think I'm dumb like you?
[/s]

Stop quoting me with your kae rubbish.

Na by force?
Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 18, 2020
NGpatriot:
See CNN, they collected den say den say fake news from lying Igbos, but see facts.

The man did not die...

grin grin

That's not the man, because he eventually died

1 Like

Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by NGpatriot: 4:13pm On Nov 18, 2020
[s]
maynia:

But you believe the Nigeria army that said they Weren't there atall in the first place?

ZOMBIE
[/s]

I don't believe any of you lying and fake news people, the only thing I believe is facts.
Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 18, 2020
NGpatriot:

The man did not die...

grin grin
.the man eventually died at the hospital, use another format.

That one don cast
Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by goddy28686: 4:13pm On Nov 18, 2020
Where NBC, Oya sanction CNN. grin grin grin
Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by bigfish3k: 4:13pm On Nov 18, 2020
Kyase:

The reporter was even seating in the studio talking rubbish.... assembling mobile phone videos to make it their news. Nonsense
How else do you want them to get the news.
Was CNN there?

DJ switch that was present and streamed live videos you still disparaged and doubted her

Or is it until they believe your inconsistent lies?

My brother please stop supporting evil

2 Likes

Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 18, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

I don't believe any of you lying and fake news people, the only thing I believe is facts.

You believe in the PEANUT they give you,SLAVE

1 Like

Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by NGpatriot: 4:14pm On Nov 18, 2020
maynia:

That's not the man, because he eventually died

He's not the man?

Oya, show us the correct man and proof that he died.

grin grin
Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 18, 2020
NGpatriot:

The man did not die...

grin grin

Don't play yourself, that's a different man, that old man died
Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by NGpatriot: 4:15pm On Nov 18, 2020
maynia:

You believe in the PEANUT they give you,SLAVE

ipoib slave, shey na by force to believe your lies, fake news and propaganda?

See me see trouble o...

grin grin
Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 18, 2020
NGpatriot:

He's not the man?

grin grin

Don't play yourself.. tongue
Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 18, 2020
NGpatriot:

He's not the man?

grin grin

But since you are so sure, keep peddling it cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

The Jail Cell Where Femi Fani-kayode Will Be Spending Time At Kuje Prison / Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette / Osun Is Second Wealthiest State In Nigeria - Financial Derivatives Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.