Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,926 members, 7,828,208 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened (68182 Views)

EndSARS: Lekki Residents Donate Office Block To Police Station / Governor Yahaya Bello Confirms That Femi Fani-Kayode Has Joined APC / EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Night Of Protest In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by Basher8583: 4:16pm On Nov 18, 2020
HopeUzodinma:

Is all well with you? I wish it was your siblings that was murdered. I really wish it was them

Trust me my siblings will not be that stupid to protest when the government has asked that a curfew be enforced.

Again I have not seen any active tread on the oyingbo masacre.
Please put your energy there too.
Stop wasting your time on a fictitious massacre in lekki
Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 18, 2020
NGpatriot:

He's not the man?

Oya, show us the correct man and proof that he died.

grin grin

That old man is dead, go back to WhatsApp group and reset formation due to gunshot wounds grin
Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by Arthurity1(m): 4:18pm On Nov 18, 2020
HandmadeD:
Why can't the government just own up and apologies for their actions. Does it mean such action can happen without the knowledge of the Federal government?

Anyway, I will Design a Professional Logo or Letterhead for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid today only
If they own up, it would mean facing the ICC and going away for life.
Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by NGpatriot: 4:19pm On Nov 18, 2020
maynia:

Don't play yourself, that's a different man, that old man died

Oya, show us the correct man and proof that he died............

grin grin
Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by NGpatriot: 4:19pm On Nov 18, 2020
[s]
maynia:

That old man is dead, go back to WhatsApp group and reset formation due to gunshot wounds grin
[/s]

grin ;Dl
Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 18, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

grin ;Dl

I won't show you, keep peddling it, you are sure it's not fake news abi? cheesy

And can a blank bullets land someone in the hospital? grin

1 Like

Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by Greenback: 4:20pm On Nov 18, 2020
Kyase:

The videos CNN showed was what we have already seen weeks ago, nothing new..
They just assembled the videos and then turn it into news...
The only thing they added was that bullet shell, from 2005 from serbia or so...
oga shut...you are just trying to rubbish this report with style..dont worry,by the time those curses people are dishing finds you sha!!!

1 Like

Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by Odinaka00(m): 4:23pm On Nov 18, 2020
And Fashola was busy acting like James Bond at Lekki tollgate
Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by NGpatriot: 4:23pm On Nov 18, 2020
maynia:

I won't show you, keep peddling it, you are sure it's not fake news abi? cheesy

And can a blank bullets land someone in the hospital? grin

So, this is your proof that the man died?

This is my cue to stop quoting this ignorant and unintelligent lying ipob..

grin grin
Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 18, 2020
NGpatriot:

grin grin

You are right.

Keep peddling it, you are sure it's him abi and he's alive? cheesy cheesy
Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 18, 2020
NGpatriot:

grin grin

They didn't use blank bullets?

Are you saying the Nigeria army shot that man that made him land in the hospital?
Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by Arthurity1(m): 4:26pm On Nov 18, 2020
uptimum123:
CNN with fake news are like Garri and Water
They provided sources, satellite images, live videos, eye witness account, yet you still call it fake news? Aghh!!! YOU ARE INDEED A FOOL!!!

5 Likes

Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 18, 2020
NGpatriot:
See CNN, they collected den say den say fake news from lying Igbos, but see facts.

The man did not die...

grin grin

So the Nigeria Army truly shot with live bullets?
Or blank bullets did this?

1 Like

Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by NGpatriot: 4:28pm On Nov 18, 2020
[s]
maynia:

They didn't use blank bullets?

Are you saying the Nigeria army shot that man that made him land in the hospital?
[/s]

No more alloted time for ignorant and unintelligent ipob trolls.
Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by Kyase(m): 4:28pm On Nov 18, 2020
Basher8583:

Una all be slaves walahi.
So because it is CNN it is true. maybe you should also allow them to cover the oyingbo massacre. Dumb assess
I can get CNN to do an exclusive interview on why you are dumb and everybody will believe it. Its business nothing more

You are quoting the wrong person
Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 18, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Got you SLAVE grin

So the Nigeria army shot his own citizens with live bullets or are you saying blank bullets did that

You guys will still eat your vomit

1 Like

Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by NGpatriot: 4:29pm On Nov 18, 2020
Remember this fake news?

grin grin

1 Like

Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 18, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Eating your vomit?
So the Nigeria army truly shot with live bullets? cheesy grin
Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 18, 2020
NGpatriot:
See CNN, they collected den say den say fake news from lying Igbos, but see facts.

The man did not die...

grin grin

Slave answer me na?

So the Nigeria army shot his own citizens with live bullets and landed this man in the hospital?
Or a blank bullets can do this?

1 Like

Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by NGpatriot: 4:35pm On Nov 18, 2020
Another fake news...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 18, 2020
NGpatriot:

Another fake news...

Slave answer me na?

So the Nigeria army shot his own citizens with live bullets and landed this man in the hospital?
Or a blank bullets can do this?
Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 18, 2020
NGpatriot:

Another fake news...

Human beings don't believe you, only PAID SLAVES like you believe all this antics, well you gas show dem seh you dey work
Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 18, 2020
NGpatriot:

Another fake news...

Slave think too, how many people have you convinced since?
Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by omenka(m): 4:39pm On Nov 18, 2020
Theboss100:
U think I am here to trade tribal remarks or bigotry. Ask anywhere in the world even in the Book of books, the BIBLE and ancient times. Nobody have escaped from the evil they carried out. If not now, then later. I won't escape except you're thoroughly repentant. That come with a price too.
Oga o!!! What verse of Lamentations did you just quote to me? I haven't accused you of anything, have I?

You made a statement about Sanwo Olu, which I have no problem with, then I asked you a very simple question and you went off rails.

Let me ask again, hopefully this time you'd answer me, given it appears you know too well about how people get rewarded for wrong deeds.

Sanwo Olu occupies the same position Obi once occupied and wields similar powers Obi did. Now, tell me, WHEN IS PETER OBI's TIME COMING?

1 Like

Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by Foolishbuhari: 4:41pm On Nov 18, 2020
Kyase:
you guys should show me where I say the video is fake sef, haba

Well maybe you didn't but I saw some folks here do. I am sorry I thought you're one of those. Sincere Apologies conveyed
Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by Theboss100(m): 4:55pm On Nov 18, 2020
omenka:
Oga o!!! What verse of Lamentations did you just quote to me? I haven't accused you of anything, have I?

You made a statement about Sanwo Olu, which I have no problem with, then I asked you a very simple question and you went off rails.

Let me ask again, hopefully this time you'd answer me, given it appears you know too well about how people get rewarded for wrong deeds.

Sanwo Olu occupies the same position Obi once occupied and wields similar powers Obi did. Now, tell me, WHEN IS PETER OBI's TIME COMING?
I get it now. You think I am an igbo man right? Let me tell you that I am from Rivers. Ikwerre to be precise. I don't know what accusations you claimed Obi committed. I know that of Lagos governor and that's a betrayal on his people. As for those evil doers calling themselves presidency in Aso rock, their reward is just by the corner. You all will witness it. To server as a deterrent to others.
Buratai, you will die brutally accept you repent. No evil will go unpunished except such a one repent thoroughly.
Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by Piroskeey: 5:08pm On Nov 18, 2020
The government should just apologize and move on,,...............

Anyway get your � Fire safety equipment from us ngsafetefirst@gmail.com

Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 18, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

cheesy cheesy

No more medical tourism for lifelessness

Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by Kyase(m): 5:29pm On Nov 18, 2020
Foolishbuhari:

Well maybe you didn't but I saw some folks here do. I am sorry I thought you're one of those. Sincere Apologies conveyed

I only said, the video is same with what we have been seeing in the country since day one
Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by NGpatriot: 5:36pm On Nov 18, 2020
maynia:

cheesy cheesy

No more medical tourism for lifelessness

Igbos are entitled to their fake news..

grin
Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 18, 2020
NGpatriot:

grin

This one too is fake news? SLAVE cheesy cheesy but you believe the Nigeria army? cheesy

Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 18, 2020
NGpatriot:

grin

We will know by November 23 SLAVE grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

The Jail Cell Where Femi Fani-kayode Will Be Spending Time At Kuje Prison / Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette / Osun Is Second Wealthiest State In Nigeria - Financial Derivatives Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.