Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,329 members, 7,811,967 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened - Politics (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened (68009 Views)

EndSARS: Lekki Residents Donate Office Block To Police Station / Governor Yahaya Bello Confirms That Femi Fani-Kayode Has Joined APC / EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Night Of Protest In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by Onlyonebuhari: 9:21pm On Nov 18, 2020
Kirchoffs:
Clothingonline9
dangwarai
uptimum123
SilverNorGold
Vaughanlanrewaj.... another slimy chameleon
helinues
myBraine
OZOnNengiTheory
Edusouls
Onlyonebuhari
ConfirmedZombie
georgakins
Arrewa

ILuvdemManna
Gidicars..
Kilonshele
AnanseK
Antoeni
LegendHero
Sammirano
Orioko88
Tesppidd
360degreess
IbadanSun1
NGPatriot
Mamotalk
Kestolove
GoshenNLA
thatfairguy1
TecM0
Humilitypays
IamWonderful
Authority2006
jcmaiah
delivryboy
360degreess
Kuginzi
IamPlato
Danmaiduguri
thebosstrevor1
BOFA2020
PissfulProtester
Emekaonline
Afamed
Favor914
MusaChukwudi
BIGGERhead4

The shameless MONIKERS listed above are the various paid media thugs hired to spill hate and conceal EVIDENCE of death and massacre that happened live at the Lekki toll gate.....

They are very many here with over 200 different monikers which they use in trying to suppress the truth.....Bunch of lunatics who are mostly from the North..

Bunch of piss-poor people all because of 20k BMC money sold their dirty souls.....

Lol! Don't u think your education is a waste if believe there was a massacre without evidence. Well, only if you even have the so call education.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by Ejusni(m): 9:30pm On Nov 18, 2020
Onlyonebuhari:

Lol! Don't u think your education is a waste if believe there was a massacre without evidence. Well, only if you even have the so call education.
you've already been bombarded with evidence yet you behave like a daft.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by Lashist(m): 10:10pm On Nov 18, 2020
marsman:

Don't mention me in your nonsense if you have nothing sensible to say.... But you that know 78people that died, were are there bodies, i want to check something real fast.
grin grin I knew it...this guy you be clown
Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by marsman: 10:13pm On Nov 18, 2020
Lashist:

grin grin I knew it...this guy you be clown
You be monkey.
Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by Lashist(m): 10:18pm On Nov 18, 2020
marsman:

You be monkey.
I for report this your post but Na that small diary we your fans dey wait for cheesy
Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by 989900: 10:19pm On Nov 18, 2020
PataAlhaja:

Every member of your depraved family will not die well.

Stephanie Busari, Nima Elbagir, Gianluca Mezzofiore and Katie Polglase of CNN wrote an article and you believe them hook, line and sinker. On what bases? 'Cos they report for CNN? Were they fuckin' in Naija when the event occured? Were they at Lekki on the night of 20/10/2020?

Na devil go punish you, you bastard!

Have you seen DW's reporter account, she was there live! Her reportage was perfectly in sync with everyone else's who were there that night.

1 Like

Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by Staro: 10:19pm On Nov 18, 2020
Wow
Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by 989900: 10:20pm On Nov 18, 2020
PataAlhaja:

... [s]and CNN is impeccable.

As a matter of fact, the writers of the article were present at the Lekki toll gate when the event happened.

You must be a Fool![/s]
Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by Miracle2020: 10:41pm On Nov 18, 2020
Ipob miscreants will agree with CNN but when it comes to united states election, the confused miscreants will start calling CNN multiple names just because their reportage didn't favour their god (trump)
Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by goodheart02(m): 10:45pm On Nov 18, 2020
Yet helinues will come here to open his rabid mouth like a Serbian goat, defending what he knows is wrong. That's the result of 30K N power money when poverty has ravished u

1 Like

Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by Adex2442: 11:30pm On Nov 18, 2020
That means the so called panel of inquiry is just set up to eat money?
Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by Nobody: 11:39pm On Nov 18, 2020
How some people don't believe it happened still beats my imagination, can't deal. The evidences are just too much, too glaring not to believe. What's in it that is not real? They didn't fire live shots yet Sanwo Olu visited people with bullet wounds? Ahan...na wa ooo
Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by marsman: 12:59am On Nov 19, 2020
Lashist:

I for report this your post but Na that small diary we your fans dey wait for cheesy
Call your p.man, make he come ban me now, Like say no be you start.
Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by Basher8583: 1:00am On Nov 19, 2020
WORDWORLD:

Basher8583 I hope he was referring to Nigerian Youths as your siblings.

Lol

1 Like

Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by landforeast(m): 1:16am On Nov 19, 2020
This Report has the power to indict Buhari in in the ICC.
Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by RealEzee(m): 1:25am On Nov 19, 2020
I can remember someone from this footage, the baba in native attire, some weeks back na hia some peeps say he was not at the protest ground ooo trying to debunk the news, now there is even video showing him in his pool of blood at the Lekki toll sad, this is too real, this is just confirmation to all without any doubt, more peeps will start coming out to testify against sad, Sanwo-Olu hmmmm,what a way to be stained sad, only in the video alone I can see two three bodies, God knows there can be more sef sad.
Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by RealEzee(m): 1:35am On Nov 19, 2020
NGpatriot:
See CNN, they collected den say den say fake news from lying Igbos, but see facts.

The man did not die...

grin grin
stop lying, that's not the baba
Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by BERNIMOORE: 2:24am On Nov 19, 2020
SmartyPants:

1. DJ Switch said they were shot at directly
2. Dj Switch said the soldier said they were ordered to do so - ostensibly, to kill of course
3. Yet you say in between rounds of shooting at people to kill them, they suddenly became so docile as to allow these people to approach them, and even have a nice amicable chat. And the people who were being shot at, instead of running away in fear for their lives, were so bold as to carry dead bodies and drop at the feet of the soldiers.
4. This same DJ Switch who recorded the famous live stream, couldn't capture any video of a dead body...despite claiming to have carried bodies herself

Are you using your own head?

5. So maybe the actions of the police are being conflated with those of the army?

Use a dictionary if you don't know what conflate means.
Dont respond to the drowning guy again
Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by BluntNigerian: 2:26am On Nov 19, 2020
I want to ask some questions...
1. After the detailed CNN’s Investigative Report on the 20-10-2020 Lekki Shootings, What Comes Next??
2. Had it been that Arise TV and Channels TV reported the Lekki Shooting event just the way CNN reported it, would the NBC still had fined them ₦3m each??
Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by glossy6(f): 6:16am On Nov 19, 2020
I don't want to remember 20/10/2020. I still feel hurt
Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by Lashist(m): 7:21am On Nov 19, 2020
marsman:

Call your p.man, make he come ban me now, Like say no be you start.
You will be alright laslas grin
Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by Nobody: 7:29am On Nov 19, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Only animals will believe fake ipob rubbish.

But you that's wise, believe this army?
SLAVE, is it ment?

Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by Nobody: 7:30am On Nov 19, 2020
SmartyPants:

1. DJ Switch said they were shot at directly
2. Dj Switch said the soldier said they were ordered to do so - ostensibly, to kill of course
3. Yet you say in between rounds of shooting at people to kill them, they suddenly became so docile as to allow these people to approach them, and even have a nice amicable chat. And the people who were being shot at, instead of running away in fear for their lives, were so bold as to carry dead bodies and drop at the feet of the soldiers.
4. This same DJ Switch who recorded the famous live stream, couldn't capture any video of a dead body...despite claiming to have carried bodies herself

Are you using your own head?

5. So maybe the actions of the police are being conflated with those of the army?

Use a dictionary if you don't know what conflate means.

Did you watch DJ swtich livestream? Someone DIED ON LIVE STREAM!!

The Canada parliament that accepted her are dumb? grin
Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by Seniorwriter(m): 7:40am On Nov 19, 2020
Kweensavvy:
How some people don't believe it happened still beats my imagination, can't deal. The evidences are just too much, too glaring not to believe. What's in it that is not real? They didn't fire live shots yet Sanwo Olu visited people with bullet wounds? Ahan...na wa ooo

Gbamsolutely....it is worrisome that so many people have low IQ in this forum....Thanks for stating an obvious that needs no footage from a CCTV or camcorder found by one misfit that moved from Not a rocket science postulator to a Special Intelligence Unit Fashola Holmes lolz

Those on this forum asking for evidence should go see a psychologist for mental & emotional evaluation....Many are Mad but few are Roaming on the Streets....I believe anyone still arguing if there was killings should have his/her head examined!

PROACTIVITY Leads To PRODUCTIVITY!

©Seniorwriter
Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by Staro: 8:06am On Nov 19, 2020
Buhari and his gang of thieves are a
disgrace to Nigeria
Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by marsman: 8:20am On Nov 19, 2020
Lashist:

You will be alright laslas grin
Mtcheeew. Go and take paracetalmol, you get head ache.
Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by cktheluckyman: 11:50am On Nov 19, 2020
NGpatriot:

So, you have a body, now what? Do you also have autopsy report per how he died what killed him?

Learners...

I was hoping you could tell us since you work for the people that stole the corpse
Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by mankan2k7(m): 3:31pm On Nov 19, 2020
Everybody that has a hand in this massacre shall weep over their children.
They themselves will eventually die a miserable death.
Everybody defending this massacre on nairaland will loose their life untimely and their children will die a miserable death.
Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by Christistruth00: 4:05pm On Nov 19, 2020
The BBC Reporter that was there also said Soldiers shot into the Air and she saw no fatalities.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlSRq_WAdlE
Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 19, 2020
Seniorwriter:

Gbamsolutely....it is worrisome that so many people have low IQ in this forum....Thanks for stating an obvious that needs no footage from a CCTV or camcorder found by one misfit that moved from Not a rocket science postulator to a Special Intelligence Unit Fashola Holmes lolz

Those on this forum asking for evidence should go see a psychologist for mental & emotional evaluation....Many are Mad but few are Roaming on the Streets....I believe anyone still arguing if there was killings should have his/her head examined!

PROACTIVITY Leads To PRODUCTIVITY!

©Seniorwriter

Lol grin Fashola made me laugh. I don't even know if I should call the movie-like scene they pulled immature. They even took a bruce-lee-thriller kind of photo right at the scene to complete it. Really don't know what he wanted to achieve with that scene...maybe the super hero all the way from Abuja or something. I think it was a bit dumb though.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Handcuffed By Police In Hospital (Photo) / Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband, Ikemba (Then Vs Now) / Meet Mrs Funso Amosun, The Most Beautiful First Lady In Nigeria[pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.