Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,552 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Video: See What Soldier Was Caught On Camera Doing To A Civilian - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video: See What Soldier Was Caught On Camera Doing To A Civilian (940 Views)

Soldier Barbing A Civilian’s Hair Against His Wish In Egbeda, Lagos / Army Shoot 2 People In Aba After A Soldier Was Beaten By A Civilian(pics) / Hoodlums Dressed In Army Uniform Burn Houses In Benue After A Soldier Was Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: See What Soldier Was Caught On Camera Doing To A Civilian by dehaf25393: 10:29am On Nov 18, 2020
Re: Video: See What Soldier Was Caught On Camera Doing To A Civilian by udoakwa(m): 10:31am On Nov 18, 2020
Na were them dey get strength be for civilian body na.
Bunch of cowards

1 Like

Re: Video: See What Soldier Was Caught On Camera Doing To A Civilian by nairavsdollars(f): 10:40am On Nov 18, 2020
These animals dont learn
.I hope social media expose him
Re: Video: See What Soldier Was Caught On Camera Doing To A Civilian by dustmalik: 10:51am On Nov 18, 2020
These people are crazy
Re: Video: See What Soldier Was Caught On Camera Doing To A Civilian by CodeTemplar: 10:57am On Nov 18, 2020
About to make a bloody civilian bloody indeed. That's what they do.
Re: Video: See What Soldier Was Caught On Camera Doing To A Civilian by gidgiddy: 11:01am On Nov 18, 2020
This why I laugh at ENDSARS protesters. People dont know that military brutality is far far worse than whatever SARS did
Re: Video: See What Soldier Was Caught On Camera Doing To A Civilian by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 18, 2020
gidgiddy:
This why I laugh at ENDSARS protesters. People dont know that military brutality is far far worse than whatever SARS did
Can you list the military brutality that is as worst as what happened in Akwuzu SARS police station?

If toh say we get better president, police and military brutality will end in less than a year.

1 Like

Re: Video: See What Soldier Was Caught On Camera Doing To A Civilian by mekysmart123: 11:13am On Nov 18, 2020
Imagine if he had a rifle with him, the life of that victim would have been history by now. These guys are clearly mad, and thus unfit for the military.
Re: Video: See What Soldier Was Caught On Camera Doing To A Civilian by gidgiddy: 12:04pm On Nov 18, 2020
BabaOwen:
Can you list the military brutality that is as worst as what happened in Akwuzu SARS police station?

If toh say we get better president, police and military brutality will end in less than a year.

When the Army slaughtered over one thousand Shittes in Zaria because they blocked the road to the COAS
Re: Video: See What Soldier Was Caught On Camera Doing To A Civilian by Danzakidakura(m): 5:03pm On Nov 18, 2020
gidgiddy:
oga na lie, SARS are ritualist
Re: Video: See What Soldier Was Caught On Camera Doing To A Civilian by PrincessB1(f): 8:16pm On Nov 18, 2020
Oga, go Sambisa and stop exercising your strength on civillian undecided

(1) (Reply)

Uniben Female Student Declared Missing [see Photos] / My Near Death Experience With Fulani Kidnappers / Woman Shoots Her 2 Kids, Says She Wants Them To Go To Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.