Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,144 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. (34780 Views)

Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent / Cheating Man Remains With A Violent, Cheating Wife Who Has Another Man's Child / Help, My Authoritative Father Who Wants To Take Over Every Aspect Of My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by Crunchyg2: 10:01am On Nov 21, 2020
Oyindaberry:

undecided undecided undecided
What? Why are you doing like this, don't you like me?
Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by egopersonified(f): 7:41am On Nov 22, 2020
tnerro1:
When she kills you and you are dead, don’t come here to complain oooo grin

Complain after death? Nairaland dey heaven/hell?
Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by IamPlato(m): 7:45am On Nov 22, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...truth , as I am now my inside hasnt been touched so every thing na obioma needle
You?

This type of lie no dey sell for this generation again...

Show me picture or I don't believe it undecided
Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by Callie(f): 6:23pm On Nov 23, 2020
rawfact:

Wow! If OP omitted other replies, yours is just enough for him. And if you are truly a female as your moniker suggests, then plenty gbosa for you alone. cheesy

Thanks Rawfact! I'm a female indeed.
The guy needs serious help
Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by sisisioge: 7:25pm On Nov 23, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You go see violence run fa...girls that settle scores with knives and bottles. It is well with you bro grin
Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by pussyphilia(m): 5:02pm On Jan 12, 2022

This is the most disgusting thing I've ever read online so far
Disgusting to you because you're a typical Nigerian who sees life from one lens.

There are female-led relationships and marriages in many developed nations. If nature wanted all males to lead marriages, there won't be those of us who crave the dominant alpha females we can submit to. Some think it's because of money or that we are broke. That's not the case. Many of us are stinkingly rich. Just crave to reverse roles and experience being feminine (a submissive wife) to a real alpha female who is dominant and enjoys being the masculine force(the husband) in the marriage.

As for the violence part, yes! Some of us also like it when our dominant females are aggressive and strong enough to discipline us violently to get us become the best of us. Occasional beating isn't bad. She should just know when to stop
The world would be a better place if all men become submissive to their wives and girlfriends.
Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 12, 2022
You may have something in common with that guy, Mc Mcfish.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Recreates Her Mother's Photo With Her Own Daughter / Oyo-ita Gives Parents Of Quintuplets’ House, Job / Woman Delivers Four-Year-Old Pregnancy In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.