Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,422 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. (34836 Views)

Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent / Cheating Man Remains With A Violent, Cheating Wife Who Has Another Man's Child / Help, My Authoritative Father Who Wants To Take Over Every Aspect Of My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 18, 2020
Sarita01:

Hmm,that's why I said most women not all,so you want woman that will be shouting for you,you want possessive woman nawa o. Sha dem many,you just never see the one you like,oya come make I dey shout for you,shouting is my hobby
Woman Shouting At Me? No. I'm A Kind Of Guy Dat Knows How To Play My Role With Ladies. So I Don't Think Any Lady Will Do Dat To Me. I Know How To Handle Women.

1 Like

Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by Sarita01(f): 4:57pm On Nov 18, 2020
Abouwaza:

Maybe you are the one for him
One for him ke,if u like d guy make u no advice make him reason my mata cos my own talk dey pepper body. But ah get friend way for fit am Wella but sadly she's taken

1 Like

Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by Sarita01(f): 5:03pm On Nov 18, 2020
Truvel:
Woman Shouting At Me? No. I'm A Kind Of Guy Dat Knows How To Play My Role With Ladies. So I Don't Think Any Lady Will Do Dat To Me. I Know How To Handle Women.
You're right,calm men knows how to subdue lousy women more than lousy men. In the case of lousy man versus lousy woman,they'll always disagree and no one would want to admit defeat cos two wereys can't make a right grin

8 Likes

Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by skondo09(m): 5:10pm On Nov 18, 2020
from experience..the truth is dt authoritative ladies dont like submissive men..they like who can serve dem back hotter than they served it..I once av one as boss..wen i was new at the job..I was kinda mild with her.. later I gave her tough times, even intentionally..dt was wen we became friends..cos she can't just be ordering me anyhow..she seeks my opinions too..

8 Likes

Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 18, 2020
Sarita01:

You're right,calm men knows how to subdue lousy women more than lousy men. In the case of lousy man versus lousy woman,they'll always disagree and no one would want to admit defeat cos two wereys can't make a right grin
Not All Calm Men Knows How To Do So Ooo. Yes. It's Only Men Who Understands Women's Mindset Dat Can Do Dat.
Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 18, 2020
Sarita01:

One for him ke,if u like d guy make u no advice make him reason my mata cos my own talk dey pepper body. But ah get friend way for fit am Wella but sadly she's taken
Says you are in KD is that true?
Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by Martinez39s(m): 5:21pm On Nov 18, 2020
Your case seems irredeemable.

9 Likes

Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by Sarita01(f): 5:31pm On Nov 18, 2020
Abouwaza:

Says you are in KD is that true?
Yes
Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 18, 2020
Sarita01:

Yes
You are hausa?
Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by Sarita01(f): 5:39pm On Nov 18, 2020
Truvel:
Not All Calm Men Knows How To Do So Ooo. Yes. It's Only Men Who Understands Women's Mindset Dat Can Do Dat.
So you think you can understand all women and can decipher the inner workings of her mind,sounds a little far fetched to me,you can't truly know a person and to know one doesnt mean you know all.

1 Like

Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by Sarita01(f): 5:44pm On Nov 18, 2020
Abouwaza:

You are hausa?
Nope,I'm a southerner sha
Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 18, 2020
Sarita01:

Nope,I'm a southerner sha
I lived in KD before and I'm southerner too half kanuri and Yoruba

Pm??

3 Likes

Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 18, 2020
Sarita01:

So you think you can understand all women and can decipher the inner workings of her mind,sounds a little far fetched to me,you can't truly know a person and to know one doesnt mean you know all.
I Understand Women & How Dey Reason Or Think. Immidiately, I Stay With Any Lady Or Meet Her, I Will Understand Her. I Will Handle Her Based On What I Av Known Abt Her.

1 Like

Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by Sarita01(f): 5:57pm On Nov 18, 2020
Abouwaza:

I lived in KD before and I'm southerner too half kanuri and Yoruba

Pm??
Alryt,no p
Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by davillian(m): 7:12pm On Nov 18, 2020
Go and carry Tonto na
Or toyin lawani
Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 18, 2020
50 Shades of grey, The male edition

Violent woman ke, be like say OP never jam bipolar women. Good luck op, wish you all the best. Make u no jam the likes of awon "Gone Girls"

3 Likes

Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by MisterRuk(m): 7:21pm On Nov 18, 2020
This one is STRONG. Isn't there anyone who can spare a red pill for this brother. I left mine in the house.

3 Likes

Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 18, 2020
Nwaezeemmanuel what sayest thou? grin

1 Like

Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by ABCthingx: 9:39pm On Nov 18, 2020
SweetHearted:
I am from a family whose first born is a female. She is followed by 3 other females. I am the 5th child and the last born is also male.

When we were younger,my sisters use to beat us because they were older and stronger than us. The eldest sister will beat the 2nd child to the last child.The same with the 2nd child. She beat the 3rd to the last child.

So I was brought up under authoritative females.

This has affected me because I find it hard to accept a gentle lady.

I only feel attracted to authoritative and violent ladies.

I find such ladies so attractive that I have never and can never date a girl unless she is authoritative, stronger and more assertive than me.

I always want to be close to women that behave like my sisters when we were younger. My sisters loved me but they showed the love through inflicting of pains.

So I tend to associate a woman's violent behavior to love. I seem to have compassion on women who behave violently and authoritatively.

I only find it easy to be working under a woman. I can't lead but I want to be led by woman. I can only work in a place if the head is a woman.

The last place I worked as a teacher, the head of our department was a woman. She complained that I was so obedient and submissive to her that I never even try to challenge her in any of her decisions unlike other teachers. She doesn't like such men, according to her.

Please I want to know if there is any man that is like me out there.

If so, what do you make of it.
Feminine man. O o o

1 Like

Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by ABCthingx: 9:46pm On Nov 18, 2020
skondo09:
from experience..the truth is dt authoritative ladies dont like submissive men..they like who can serve dem back hotter than they served it..I once av one as boss..wen i was new at the job..I was kinda mild with her.. later I gave her tough times, even intentionally..dt was wen we became friends..cos she can't just be ordering me anyhow..she seeks my opinions too..
√√ There is an atom of sense here.
Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by gift2xl: 9:58pm On Nov 18, 2020
OK!! what work's for you, might not work for me.
Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 18, 2020
tobechi74:

Try BDSM.

Who is BDSM?

Is she on nairaland?
Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 18, 2020
gift2xl:
OK!! what work's for you, might not work for me.

Exactly.
Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by beauty7: 11:23pm On Nov 18, 2020
SweetHearted:

Who is BDSM?

Is she on nairaland?

BDSM is a play organized between a man and a woman whereby one will torment the other in some way for their mutual enjoyment.

A man had asked me to do it to him before.

Our own involved him lying naked and me beating his bottom.

He so much liked it. He said he developed love for buttocks spanking when he was a secondary school student in a boarding school. He said senior students use to flog his bottom to the extent that he now developed fetish for bottom spanking.

In fact he is the reason why I came to like bottom spanking.

Although I was mainly beaten on my hands when I was a student as is usual for girls,

I also came to share in his BDSM fetish involving bottom spanking. He told me that many men love it especially those who went to British style school wherein boys are normally caned on the bottom and girls on the hands or back.

So if someone must try any type of BDSM with you as a man or woman let it be in a committed relationship otherwise by the time you people separate, you may not be able to find another person that likes what your former partner liked.

And by then you are already addicted to that particular BDSM.

You know initially you didn't like that type of BDSM.

It was your boy/girl friend that made you to be addicted to it.

By the time he or she leaves you, you are on your own.

So one must be careful.

3 Likes

Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by NNEWIsuper: 11:28pm On Nov 18, 2020
Zuzuwa until you lose your life

2 Likes

Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by tobechi74: 1:29am On Nov 19, 2020
SweetHearted:

Who is BDSM?

Is she on nairaland?

Yes oo, she acted fifty shades of grey

1 Like

Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by Myhusband(m): 2:26am On Nov 19, 2020
It's a lost of self esteem, self confidence and lack of low psychological traits, work on this three things and you'll be fine

You're not a true African man with this attitude and lady are like dogs if you fear them, they'll capitalize on that and rendered you useless for yourself

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by addictiv(m): 4:20am On Nov 19, 2020
One thing you should know about Assetive and authoritative women is that they re attracted to confident, smart, composed, calm men. They want a man that is gentle but won't tolerate being pushed around. A man they can respect enough to be vulnerable with. They dislike weaklings and lily livered men.. They are fiery and very passionate but can easily become abusive n controlling so they need someone that can check that attitude... Once they loose respect for you, their attraction dies. In other words you need strength in character and sometimes physical strength to be with such people else she will chew you and spit your chaff out.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by 2buffagain(m): 5:22am On Nov 19, 2020
Na BDSM sure pass for op.

Women wey go tear hin left yansh with strap-on na who OP dey find.
Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by emkz: 5:42am On Nov 19, 2020
Bro, be careful what you ask for.

I know a guy who married a woman you just described. She cheated on him and is fighting him for divorcing her.

Use your head and don't allow yourself go through a rough experience before understanding that the two essential needs of a man in a home are peace and respect. Trust me, if you lack them, sex would not be sweet.

12 Likes

Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by femi4: 7:11am On Nov 19, 2020
SweetHearted:
I am from a family whose first born is a female. She is followed by 3 other females. I am the 5th child and the last born is also male.

When we were younger,my sisters use to beat us because they were older and stronger than us. The eldest sister will beat the 2nd child to the last child.The same with the 2nd child. She beat the 3rd to the last child.

So I was brought up under authoritative females.

This has affected me because I find it hard to accept a gentle lady.

I only feel attracted to authoritative and violent ladies.

I find such ladies so attractive that I have never and can never date a girl unless she is authoritative, stronger and more assertive than me.

I always want to be close to women that behave like my sisters when we were younger. My sisters loved me but they showed the love through inflicting of pains.

So I tend to associate a woman's violent behavior to love. I seem to have compassion on women who behave violently and authoritatively.

I only find it easy to be working under a woman. I can't lead but I want to be led by woman. I can only work in a place if the head is a woman.

The last place I worked as a teacher, the head of our department was a woman. She complained that I was so obedient and submissive to her that I never even try to challenge her in any of her decisions unlike other teachers. She doesn't like such men, according to her.

Please I want to know if there is any man that is like me out there.

If so, what do you make of it.
you ve been SIMPlified mentally and emotionally

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by Callie(f): 8:02am On Nov 19, 2020
My brother, its not deliverance you need.
Its obvious you never had a strong male figure while growing up. Physically, you are a male, but you really don't know how to be a man.
The foundation of the family is the man and not the woman, please don't go into the family front with this type of mindset, cause your children will grow to have twisted mindsets too. Your daughters will think it's okay to dominate a man and your sons will think a woman ought to lead him.

A man learn better from other men. Get a male mentor. Surround yourself with good and focused male friends. People who know what they want from life and how to get it.
You don't need deliverance, cause I don't think you are possessed, your only problem is twisted mindset, which through great association can be untwisted.

But guy!, Where is your father for goodness sake?

19 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju’s Gave His Friend A Car As A Wedding Gift / Woman Arrested For Leaving Her 2 Kids Alone Abroad To Attend Wedding In Nigeria / His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.