Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,845 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. (34849 Views)

Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent / Cheating Man Remains With A Violent, Cheating Wife Who Has Another Man's Child / Help, My Authoritative Father Who Wants To Take Over Every Aspect Of My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by cutieBR(f): 12:22pm On Nov 19, 2020
grin grin grin
gunners160:
Who told you? he is OK and perfectly alright. He was born to serve women like Nigerian Youth Service Corps. Pls allow him to kindly carry out his responsibilities diligently. Don't you knw when he was coming down to earth, that was part of his job description?
Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by cutieBR(f): 12:23pm On Nov 19, 2020
Ghost dey complain grin grin
tnerro1:
When she kills you and you are dead, don’t come here to complain oooo grin
Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by kkins25(m): 12:28pm On Nov 19, 2020
SweetHearted:
I am from a family whose first born is a female. She is followed by 3 other females. I am the 5th child and the last born is also male.

When we were younger,my sisters use to beat us because they were older and stronger than us. The eldest sister will beat the 2nd child to the last child.The same with the 2nd child. She beat the 3rd to the last child.
psychology fascinates me, so much so that i wish you would start a diary here and update us frequently of this "condition" of yours.
unfortunately, even though naija is full of people with some form of psychological trauma or the other, the country's lack of development and ignorance has made the psychiatric profession one that is least demanded(upon the large amount of mad people every where)..

Thank goodness because men who had dominating females (especially mothers) in their house often tend to develop some form of "sexual-serial killing" fetish as i have come to find out after watching Netflix's Mindhunters. grin grin

There are no psychologist in the house, so i would advice you not to take my amebo analysis and other comments on the forum seriously before they mis-diagnose you of "inferiority complex".

i was watching candace orwel just yesterday eloquently make T.I look like olodo. She mentions that blacks underestimate the tremendous negative effects of having single mothers.
like callie has stateted already, "where is your father for....sake" ?

Personally, i don't think there is anything wrong with you. it is not normal because your environment has molded you into what you currently are. moreso, unfortunatley you happened to be at the bottom of the pecking order in the family. Worst part is- according to you- you have been bullied into submission.
Men are usually dominant, but you are a submissive. i think the beating from your elder sisters has psychologically affected you to the extent of forming a behavioral fetish for dominant female. not necessarily dominant but you are willing to put your self under the power of the feminine gender.

nothing do you, the only thing be say it may be difficult for you to find a woman in this country that is dominant. good luck with your search sha... all the best. make more male friends. watch out for gayish tendencies too. which is normal by the way considering the enviroment at which you grew up in..

1 Like

Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by pocohantas(f): 12:29pm On Nov 19, 2020
Sarita01:

I think the op is a natural submissive,and also a masochist,I don't think a dominant male can be flogged into submission,even if he was pampered by his sisters,he'll still be an effeminate. Dominance isn't learnt it's inate(you can only develop it),so also is submission. The op had traces of it in him,his sisters just developed his in a negative way.
I don't think there's anything that can be done to change it,he just needs to live with it,and also I don't think he wants a woman who beats him but a woman who is dominant,who can take charge,who is opinionated and authoritative,in other words he wants to be the woman while she is the man.

It doesn’t mean she is the man. Leadership doesn’t automatically change sexes. It is a myth that every man is opinionated and every woman is submissive. Some men actually love and go for women who are assertive and can think on their feet. My uncle married one of such and they have been together for over 40yrs. The woman respects him, but everyone knows she calls majority of the shots, this includes helping out with his business. Every other year he is buying her a new car. He doesn’t use her to play, she sef carry im matter for head.

The violent part is off (maybe he is a masochist or he is using a wrong word), but nothing is strange about OP’s disposition. There are many of his kind, even though everyone is an alfa male online...

3 Likes

Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by bukatyne(f): 12:35pm On Nov 19, 2020
kkins25:
psychology fascinates me, so much so that i wish you would start a diary here and update us frequently of this "condition" of yours.
unfortunately, even though naija is full of people with some form of psychological trauma or the other, the country's lack of development and ignorance has made the psychiatric profession one that is least demanded(upon the large amount of mad people every where)..

Thank goodness because men who had dominating females (especially mothers) in their house often tend to develop some form of "sexual-serial killing" fetish as i have come to find out after watching Netflix's Mindhunters. grin grin

There are no psychologist in the house, so i would advice you not to take my amebo analysis and other comments on the forum seriously before they mis-diagnose you of "inferiority complex".

i was watching candace orwel just yesterday eloquently make T.I look like olodo. She mentions that blacks underestimate the tremendous negative effects of having single mothers.
like callie has stateted already, "where is your father for....sake" ?

Personally, i don't think there is anything wrong with you. it is not normal because your environment has molded you into what you currently are. moreso, unfortunatley you happened to be at the bottom of the pecking order in the family. Worst part is- according to you- you have been bullied into submission.
Men are usually dominant, but you are a submissive. i think the beating from your elder sisters has psychologically affected you to the extent of forming a behavioral fetish for dominant female. not necessarily dominant but you are willing to put your self under the power of the feminine gender.

nothing do you, the only thing be say it may be difficult for you to find a woman in this country that is dominant. good luck with your search sha... all the best. make more male friends. watch out for gayish tendencies too. which is normal by the way considering the enviroment at which you grew up in..

Where is the father is a poignant question.

Where, where, where?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by Remix10(m): 12:44pm On Nov 19, 2020
SweetHearted:

I always want to be close to women that behave like my sisters when we were younger. My sisters loved me but they showed the love through inflicting of pains.

How can someone inflict pain to show love, your sisters are murderers! Don't take after them, never justify violence
Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by Skmoda360(m): 12:46pm On Nov 19, 2020
leksite120:
You're not well sir
He is a sick fellow like you said....
Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by Skmoda360(m): 12:49pm On Nov 19, 2020
cutieBR:
Ghost dey complain grin grin
Leave this one alone....
Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by Certifiedfucker(m): 12:57pm On Nov 19, 2020
SweetHearted:
I am from a family whose first born is a female. She is followed by 3 other females. I am the 5th child and the last born is also male.

When we were younger,my sisters use to beat us because they were older and stronger than us. The eldest sister will beat the 2nd child to the last child.The same with the 2nd child. She beat the 3rd to the last child.

So I was brought up under authoritative females.

This has affected me because I find it hard to accept a gentle lady.

I only feel attracted to authoritative and violent ladies.

I find such ladies so attractive that I have never and can never date a girl unless she is authoritative, stronger and more assertive than me.

I always want to be close to women that behave like my sisters when we were younger. My sisters loved me but they showed the love through inflicting of pains.

So I tend to associate a woman's violent behavior to love. I seem to have compassion on women who behave violently and authoritatively.

I only find it easy to be working under a woman. I can't lead but I want to be led by woman. I can only work in a place if the head is a woman.

The last place I worked as a teacher, the head of our department was a woman. She complained that I was so obedient and submissive to her that I never even try to challenge her in any of her decisions unlike other teachers. She doesn't like such men, according to her.

Please I want to know if there is any man that is like me out there.
If so, what do you make of it.
werey undecided
Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by Olisehinnocent: 1:04pm On Nov 19, 2020
Better join our Teamsimps group . Ozo is our leader here cheesy grin grin
Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 19, 2020
pcguru1:
50 Shades of grey, The male edition

Violent woman ke, be like say OP never jam bipolar women. Good luck op, wish you all the best. Make u no jam the likes of awon "Gone Girls"
Gokd afternoon sir,my line is available now. You can call me anytime now
Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by Sunnybabe(m): 1:33pm On Nov 19, 2020
which one is this again

I swear problem no dey finish for Naija oo, when u think u have see it all, another one will just arise

OP, I think u are suffering from psychological irremediable macaca-: fascicularis

abeg don't ask me the meaning
Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by Psoul(m): 1:51pm On Nov 19, 2020
I wish you a wife like Tonto Dikeh
Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by Ahasco(m): 1:54pm On Nov 19, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

I swear you need serious deliverance.

The way out is,
2. Go for intensive deliverance.

That's my own verdicts !!

every little thing we term deliverance eh! what about therapy?
Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by Sarita01(f): 2:06pm On Nov 19, 2020
pocohantas:

It doesn’t mean she is the man. Leadership doesn’t automatically change sexes. It is a myth that every man is opinionated and every woman is submissive. Some men actually love and go for women who are assertive and can think on their feet. My uncle married one of such and they have been together for over 40yrs. The woman respects him, but everyone knows she calls majority of the shots, this includes helping out with his business. Every other year he is buying her a new car. He doesn’t use her to play, she sef carry im matter for head.

The violent part is off (maybe he is a masochist or he is using a wrong word), but nothing is strange about OP’s disposition. There are many of his kind, even though everyone is an alfa male online...

I might have exagerrated the man,woman statement a bit but that doesn't mean it's a myth,I've seen men calling all the shots in a relationship more times than I can count ,but my question is,is he gonna find a woman who could be both dominating and loving,bdsm is only interesting in movies,I'm not really sure his preferences fits into the Nigerian society,can he find a woman who wouldn't take advantage of him cos op seriously needs some harsh loving but can he find a woman who can give him all three(love,respect and torture),most women can easily give out the torture aspect but not the love and respect,especially when they find out he's docile,he's gonna be heart broken most of the time

@sweethearted do you also like a woman who'll dominate you in the oda room,more like fem domme role play?and also do you like older women?i'm curious

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by Emeka71(m): 2:09pm On Nov 19, 2020
SweetHearted:
I have read some replies to my post.

Let me go and charge my phone.

When I come back, I will continue reading.

Please keep the replies coming in. I'm learning a lot already from your replies.
So you enjoy when you are being humiliated by your sisters.
Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by pocohantas(f): 2:14pm On Nov 19, 2020
Sarita01:

I might have exagerrated the man,woman statement a bit but that doesn't mean it's a myth,I've seen men calling all the shots in a relationship more times than I can count ,but my question is,is he gonna find a woman who could be both dominating and loving,bdsm is only interesting in movies,I'm not really sure his preferences fits into the Nigerian society,can he find a woman who wouldn't take advantage of him cos op seriously needs some harsh loving but can he find a woman who can give him all three(love,respect and torture),most women can easily give out the torture aspect but not the love and respect,especially when they find out he's docile,he's gonna be heart broken most of the time

@sweethearted do you also like a woman who'll dominate you in the oda room,more like fem domme role play?and also do you like older women?i'm curious

I was actually in tune with your comments, just saying exceptions apply and it isn’t so strange. Also, you never know what goes on in lots of homes/relationships- except they let you in or make it very obvious. A woman can do certain things while making it look like the husband did it. Na normal package.

If OP can find a woman who would do the highlighted, he is fine. Any man/woman that gets a partner who gives them the first two things is in luck. Though most people would generally take advantage of meek partners. Men have been taking advantage of their “submissive” wives since time immemorial and they normalized it. Some are only crying here because they hate to be at the receiving end of a partner that abuses their position.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by Greatfullheart: 2:17pm On Nov 19, 2020
Some people are in the grave wishing they were still Alive, and one guy who's Alive is wishing death for himself, by the time she put you on the ground and start punching u like Anthony Joshua you go know howfa.
Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by irrefragable: 2:18pm On Nov 19, 2020
Skepticus:

grin grin grin

The dude is a low-key masochist influenced by his nurture. It can't easily be cured like a sexual fetish.

You'll be amazed at the tons of guys who have this fetish but hide it.

They seek authoritative and dominating women in relationship and sex.
I declare you WISE among fellow men.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by infometric: 2:21pm On Nov 19, 2020
SweetHearted:

So I was brought up under authoritative females.

This has affected me because I find it hard to accept a gentle lady.

I only feel attracted to authoritative and violent ladies.

I find such ladies so attractive that I have never and can never date a girl unless she is authoritative, stronger and more assertive than me.

So I tend to associate a woman's violent behavior to love. I seem to have compassion on women who behave violently and authoritatively.

I only find it easy to be working under a woman. I can't lead but I want to be led by woman. I can only work in a place if the head is a woman.

The last place I worked as a teacher, the head of our department was a woman. She complained that I was so obedient and submissive to her that I never even try to challenge her in any of her decisions unlike other teachers. She doesn't like such men, according to her.

Please I want to know if there is any man that is like me out there.

If so, what do you make of it.
don't like the one that would kill you o
Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by Yankee101: 2:25pm On Nov 19, 2020
Sorry but are you gay?
Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by kkins25(m): 2:25pm On Nov 19, 2020
Sarita01:

I might have exaggerated the man,woman statement a bit but that doesn't mean it's a myth,
yep, its definitely not a myth. males are dominant but not in the sense we use it, they are more aggressive and less agreeable than women. women are not submissive in the sense that we are using it, they are rather more agreeable, therefore less likely to put up a fight unlike men. hence men are more aggressive. ITS BIOLOGY!

we humans have evolved from a proven animal society of "pecking orders". From the crustaceans like lobsters in the ocean to the chimpanzee in the forest. The phenomenon of dominance and submissiveness is a genetic trait. So you did not exaggerate anything! YOU SPOKE THE BIOLOGICAL TRUTH!

I've seen men calling all the shots in a relationship more times than I can count ,but my question is,is he gonna find a woman who could be both dominating and loving,bdsm is only interesting in movies,I'm not really sure his preferences fits into the Nigerian society,can he find a woman who wouldn't take advantage of him cos op seriously needs some harsh loving but can he find a woman who can give him all three(love,respect and torture),most women can easily give out the torture aspect but not the love and respect,especially when they find out he's docile,he's gonna be heart broken most of the time
you necessarily do not need to see anything because you are absolutely right. Men call the shots. its not Patriarchy, its BIOLOGY!

im sure he does. i would love for him to open a diary!!
sweethearted, people of homosexual tendencies, for example; men have been shown to have had a traumatic or an overwhelmingly incident happen to them that leads them to doubt their masculinity and it usually involves ABUSECONSTANT SUPPRESSION OF THE MALE DOMINANT TRAIT BY THE DOMINANT FEMALE IN THE HOUSE.

And yes there are lots of women who could easily assume the role of a man and exuberant the same amount of aggression... you would definitely find one...

look for ladies who engage in sports, like football, weight lifting, boxing, or girls that can fight very well....

1 Like

Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by kkins25(m): 2:28pm On Nov 19, 2020
pocohantas:

Men have been taking advantage of their “submissive” wives since time immemorial and they normalized it.
kindly elaborate!!
Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by planetx: 2:30pm On Nov 19, 2020
You probably also like them kicking you in your nuts. Bros you are sick and need some psychotherapy.

1 Like

Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by pocohantas(f): 2:32pm On Nov 19, 2020
kkins25:
kindly elaborate!!

Elaborate what? That Nigerian men/husbands haven’t been the best to their submissive wives?
Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by Amotolongbo(f): 3:03pm On Nov 19, 2020
flyingpig:
The topic is why I'm sexually attracted to amotolongbo cheesy

Hope she reads this

Reply me if you do cry
I'm never a violent and authoritative person
Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by Incognitress(f): 3:14pm On Nov 19, 2020
OP, there's absolutely nothing wrong with you, absolutely nothing.
We like what we like, I find it cool that you've come to know who you are and accepted it. There are a lot of males like you, they're just in denial.

I only pray you don't get abused. Coz the chances of finding a dominant woman who wouldn't take advantage of your docile nature are slimmmm, especially in Nigeria.
Either way, keep living... grin

1 Like

Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by Emeraldgreene(f): 3:34pm On Nov 19, 2020
[This is Avery ignorant reponsequote author=SILENTandSMART2 post=96168435]How does this concern us bayi o ?

Even if you found werey attractive , nah your problem be dat,

We're not ready to answer any werey questions,

Misplaced priority everywhere

You go dey alright lasss lasss smiley[/quote]
Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by Loisemm2(f): 3:36pm On Nov 19, 2020
Lol. When you see violent woman, na you go tire. Nobody will tell you to run after she almost kills you.
Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by cococandy(f): 3:41pm On Nov 19, 2020
The coolaid is strong with this one cheesy
Dapcity007:
Bloody Simp

Dont be fooled by Leftist media CNN who seek to promote radicalized feminism , homosexuality, gay marriage, LGBTQ, abortion under the disguise of supporting End SARS look at their DJ Switch media talk and compare to their news of female celeb Adele divorce from her spouse, who after the divorce she will be feeding as their culture support female hypergamy creating broke emasculated men , my fellow youths let's not be deceived , the ends protest has been hijacked

Obviously its expected she married an emasculated Simp(a potential gay**t), because their society is so progressive and allows for female hypergamy hence the rise of weak nonvirile men , homosexual men, non binary men, She Male,Bisexual men,and other aborminations we see openly in these society,I commend her success as an individual , attaining these height in her music career based on her own merit but I'm against their society killing natural masculinity in their men via queerness,sexless,and genderless notion

The African Man is a natural redpiller , our conservative culture alone produces Alpha male,and also strong independent women who don't see men,babies,marriage,family as threats to achieving their personal set out objectives eg Mrs Folorusho Alakija(richest woman in Africa),Mrs Awoseka of first bank , Arch bishop Mrs Idahosa , Mrs Tara of house of Tara, Former senator Mrs Florence It's Giwa, Rev Mrs Adejumo, Aisha Yesufu of Endsars protest, Mrs Stella okoli the founder and current CEO of Emzor pharmaceutical,and a host of others

These compared to what the leftist american media who want to promote single motherhood,divorce,queerness and other progressive ideologies and we see in some of our female celebrities Toke Makiwa (divorce),Vanetta of big brother(divorce),Genevieve Nnaji (single mother),Waje(single mother ),INI Edo(divorce),Tiwa savage(divorce and single mother) and a host of others

Note I'm not against single women or men Apostle Paul was single,Jesus was single,Mother Theresa was single, you can be single and still fufil destiny, have peace of mind, attain happiness without needing the institution of marriage or family,what I'm against and I now see in some women is that they now see that marriage, family, .men, babies all as threats to attaining women right,and women independence hence the wave of radical feminism, toxic feminity ,progressivism,LGBTQ, genderless and queerness notion

An example is an NGO called feminist coalition that was headed by modern feminist kiki mordi and a host of other ladies who where one of the major sponsors and organizers of the End SARS protest specifically in Lekki toll gate protest under the guise of fighting for police reform,end to police brutality ,end to extra Judicial killing, were actual fighting for radical leftist ideologies like LGBTQ,abortion,gay marriage, etc which are against God and Nature, they were verified by progressive twitter owner Jack Dorsey to gain popularity and donation for these so called purpose

We are all complaining about Buhari today , his bad economic policies as we are seeing rise in fuel,food,transportion costs etc. poor govt educational policies keeping youths from school because of ASUU strike, dictatorial tendency by trying to ban social media,corruption by holding covid 19 pallatives ,etc. We see former pres Jonathan as a weak, incompetent , corrupt politician who could not handle the Boko Haram terrorist insurgency ,people don't see the reason for these was his refusal to accept progressive Obama Gay marriage policy,Jonathan not only refused these satanic leftist feminist ideology but also penalized homosexuals with new legislative bill of 13 yrs imprisonment of homosexuals,Obama punished Nigeria by refusing us the money and arms to fight these terrorist hence leading to countless loss of lives and properties,human displacement into IDP camps,violation of women body and right in the case of Chibok girls , and now these tribalist bigot incompetent president Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by kkins25(m): 3:42pm On Nov 19, 2020
pocohantas:

Elaborate what? That Nigerian men/husbands haven’t been the best to their submissive wives?
Yes.. How did you derive this deduction, or was it from nolly wood?? Who has carried out the research? What are the statistics?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! / Woman Arrested For Leaving Her 2 Kids Alone Abroad To Attend Wedding In Nigeria / Baby Falls Off Mum’s Back On Okada, Crushed By Truck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.