Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. (34791 Views)

Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent / Cheating Man Remains With A Violent, Cheating Wife Who Has Another Man's Child / Help, My Authoritative Father Who Wants To Take Over Every Aspect Of My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by Cousin9999: 8:49pm On Nov 19, 2020
lol Live your truth, my guy. Find a sexy felon and live out your dreams.

Actual mugshots:

Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by MightySparrow: 8:54pm On Nov 19, 2020
SweetHearted:
I am from a family whose first born is a female. She is followed by 3 other females. I am the 5th child and the last born is also male.

When we were younger,my sisters use to beat us because they were older and stronger than us. The eldest sister will beat the 2nd child to the last child.The same with the 2nd child. She beat the 3rd to the last child.

So I was brought up under authoritative females.

This has affected me because I find it hard to accept a gentle lady.

I only feel attracted to authoritative and violent ladies.

I find such ladies so attractive that I have never and can never date a girl unless she is authoritative, stronger and more assertive than me.

I always want to be close to women that behave like my sisters when we were younger. My sisters loved me but they showed the love through inflicting of pains.

So I tend to associate a woman's violent behavior to love. I seem to have compassion on women who behave violently and authoritatively.

I only find it easy to be working under a woman. I can't lead but I want to be led by woman. I can only work in a place if the head is a woman.

The last place I worked as a teacher, the head of our department was a woman. She complained that I was so obedient and submissive to her that I never even try to challenge her in any of her decisions unlike other teachers. She doesn't like such men, according to her.

Please I want to know if there is any man that is like me out there.

If so, what do you make of it.
Go to any army barracks nearest to you, there are many female, toughened soldiers there looking for civilians to date. Good luck in your adventures.

1 Like

Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 19, 2020
drezo:

So who will fight when it gets physical, say a guy beats her? 'cos sharp mouth results to lots of problems
When I Mean Sharp Mouth, I Do Not Mean Being Rude Or Abusive To People. D Woman I Will Av Won't Be Such.
Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by drezo(m): 9:12pm On Nov 19, 2020
I will never do business with a man like you, or sit with you in same round table discussing REAL men talk. You're a disgrace! and can't father a SON... Probably molested by these your violent sisters. Seek solution, if you want a better life. Go to Twitter follow some AlphaMale accounts like this one https://mobile.twitter.com/BeMoreAlpha

Check out this blog... pay attention to the 3rd Lie very well.
https://www.masculinedevelopment.com/5-dirty-lies-men-fed-birth/

I pray you break free and be more of a man, that should be your quest, to be the best version of MAN, not a f*cking ass-licking wimp!
Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by Oyindaberry(f): 9:19pm On Nov 19, 2020
Crunchyg2:

I have a personal question for you
Which is?
Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by obowunmi(m): 9:27pm On Nov 19, 2020
SweetHearted:

What?

Finding a woman that will be beating and bullying you ?
Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by Cousin9999: 9:29pm On Nov 19, 2020
grin For Op:

2 Likes

Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by Nostradamus: 9:31pm On Nov 19, 2020
a cuckold in the making!
Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by FRANKOSKI(m): 11:18pm On Nov 19, 2020
SweetHearted:
I am from a family whose first born is a female. She is followed by 3 other females. I am the 5th child and the last born is also male.

When we were younger,my sisters use to beat us because they were older and stronger than us. The eldest sister will beat the 2nd child to the last child.The same with the 2nd child. She beat the 3rd to the last child.

I find such ladies so attractive that I have never and can never date a girl unless she is authoritative, stronger and more assertive than me.

I always want to be close to women that behave like my sisters when we were younger. My sisters loved me but they showed the love through inflicting of pains.

So I tend to associate a woman's violent behavior to love. I seem to have compassion on women who behave violently and authoritatively.

I only find it easy to be working under a woman. I can't lead but I want to be led by woman. I can only work in a place if the head is a woman.

The last place I worked as a teacher, the head of our department was a woman. She complained that I was so obedient and submissive to her that I never even try to challenge her in any of her decisions unlike other teachers. She doesn't like such men, according to her.

EVER THOUGHT OF BLEEPING THEM TOO ?? shocked
SweetHearted:

EVER THOUGHT OF BLEEPING THEM TOO ??
Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by FRANKOSKI(m): 11:19pm On Nov 19, 2020
be careful of what you wish
Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by Emeraldgreene(f): 1:15am On Nov 20, 2020
[I meant that nature and nurture in child upbringing,is powerful,with NURTURE* being more powerful. U can't really blame the OP.His first Influence as a child was his sisters who modeled authoritative behavior to him..so his childhood influences and his formative years,those pattern were modeled to him.And he views the world and interactions through that lens...remember the adage c.train up a child in the way he should go and he will never depart from it.So he is neither crazy nor foolish,it's just unfortunate his first examples were his sisters.quoteLENTandSMART2 post=96224551]

Aunty what did you meant by typing dat ?

Shit happens smiley[/quote]
Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by pussyphilia(m): 5:19am On Nov 20, 2020
One thing I have realized in this life is that no gender was born to lead or exercise dominance over the other. Some societies just made it look like men are to lead.
@poster, you're not the only one with that preference. Many of your type are being suppressed by the closed minded Nigerian Society. In a free world, your type would find themselves the kind of ladies they desire. But in Nigeria, they pretend to be who they are not in order to be seen as "real men "

2 Likes

Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by coolsegun2002: 5:40am On Nov 20, 2020
pussyphilia:
One thing I have realized in this life is that no gender was born to lead or exercise dominance over the other. Some societies just made it look like men are to lead.
@poster, you're not the only one with that preference. Many of your type are being suppressed by the closed minded Nigerian Society. In a free world, your type would find themselves the kind of ladies they desire. But in Nigeria, they pretend to be who they are not in order to be seen as "real men "

Did u even read what the guy said is wrong with him...??
Weda gay or heterosexual... no one should find violence attractive... it’s a problem rooted in psychological pain...
It’s a coping mechanism gone wrong.....
Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by pussyphilia(m): 5:44am On Nov 20, 2020
coolsegun2002:

Did u even read what the guy said is wrong with him...??
Weda gay or heterosexual... no one should find violence attractive... it’s a problem rooted in psychological pain...
It’s a coping mechanism gone wrong.....
I think what the op meant was a disciplinarian i.e a lady who can discipline him by beating or something. The carrot and stick kind of love.

1 Like

Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by pussyphilia(m): 5:52am On Nov 20, 2020
Nairalandnigga:
A woman must be submissive to men no matter how difficult she might be.
Says who?
Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by coolsegun2002: 6:34am On Nov 20, 2020
pussyphilia:
I think what the op meant was a disciplinarian i.e a lady who can discipline him by beating or something. The carrot and stick kind of love.

U are still saying the same thing in a different way.., even children don’t want someone that will be beating them....
Why would any adult desire someone that can discipline him by beating him??
Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by Crunchyg2: 8:10am On Nov 20, 2020
Oyindaberry:

Which is?
I don't like beating about the bush, I like going straight to the point. Will you be my girlfriend. I like you
Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by LadyDomme(f): 9:17am On Nov 20, 2020
NiRfreak:

OP..this is another candidate. She went to create this account today just to respond to your post and take you home. You are so lucky..plenty dominant ladies are now eyeing you ...we can only hope they have good intentions and not brutalise u too much.....Some gay may also find u appealing..chai..ur ass is not safe..be careful wot u wished for

Investigator I hail you o. Nobody’s taking anyone anywhere so calm your titties down.
Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by olamakinde(m): 9:36am On Nov 20, 2020
You're on your own nigga
Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by kkins25(m): 9:53am On Nov 20, 2020
pocohantas:

I am not generalizing, just stating the obvious. It is lack of rest of mind that is making them move from one church to another o. You know you men can go to beer parlors to drink out your problems. We can’t. Next thing na to wear boubou and tie hair...come storm one revival for the area.

Every sidechick, trying to divert my husband’s penis, die by fire. Die die die!!!
I'm surprised self that you'd even ask me for my own statistics when you are well aware of the intrinsic Biological factors that has predisposed men to polygamy.

The problem with humanity is that we often forget that we are animals, and like other animals we have deterministic genes that may have tremendous impact on the level of self awareness, consciousness, social status in society and most importantly habits.
let me make an instance to further prove my point: I don't know if you are a mother but mothers during pregnancy almost become a different personality. They begin to pick interest in different foods, are more emotional, etc. What would you reckon are responsible for this immense personality alterations? if you ask me its nothing but genes.

Evidently we have evolved from a domain of polygamus creatures i.e. the Apes. Christians might argue otherwise but Adam and Eve is bull's shyt(pun intended). what im trying to say is, men and women still have polygamous genes that we have ignored and suppressed. That's why once given the chance, humans engage in uncontrollable marathon "fornication".

why dont women pray for their husbands to be loyal instead of yelling "“Every sidechick, trying to divert my husband’s penis, die by fire. Die die die!!!i'd answer you Because in this society of ours WOMEN HAVE TO COMPETE FOR THE MALE.
Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by havilla(f): 11:38am On Nov 20, 2020
Psalmistproject:

this is exactly why marriages fail.
if you are quiet please don't follow the baseless logic of marrying a woman of opposite character.
And this is for singles here, please marry someone that possess at least 70% of your interpersonal skills.

Meanwhile you must first be able to know yourself first.
This advice here should not be ignored by singles, I had the same distorted logic before that since I was a gentle girl I needed someone of opposite temperament, little did I know that I was soo wrong! It's just the excitement and thrill at first, after a while you realise it's all superficial, their drama would weigh you out, you might even suffer from low self esteem at the end. Opposite dont work out in the long run.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by havilla(f): 11:43am On Nov 20, 2020
Truvel:
Bro, I Get U. I'm Gentle Guy & An Introvert Too. When A Gentleman Meets A Gentle Woman, It Would Be Boring. If A Gentle Man Marries A Non Gentle Woman (mouth Sharp Woman, Aggressive Woman Or A No Nonsense Woman) It's Helpful One Way Or D Other To D Man. No Woman Or Anyone Would Want To Mess Up With Her Man. Vice Ver Sar.
Am sure you are a young guy, dont worry with time and maturity your eyes would clear, and sense that comes with experience will finally fall on you, I just hope by then those women wouldn't have stripped you off of all your self esteem and make you hate women. There are somethings you dont talk much only wait for time to reveal certain things to people. And point of correction gentle and boring people arent the same, some people who seem all outgoing, try engage them one on one and you realise they are very boring.
Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by sharpwriter(m): 2:09pm On Nov 20, 2020
Dharniel600:
Come warri come look for authoritative and violent women. By the time den burst your head for you, ur mind go dey...

Lol... Bro. I sent you a PM... Please check it out
Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 20, 2020
havilla:

Am sure you are a young guy, dont worry with time and maturity your eyes would clear, and sense that comes with experience will finally fall on you, I just hope by then those women wouldn't have stripped you off of all your self esteem and make you hate women. There are somethings you dont talk much only wait for time to reveal certain things to people. And point of correction gentle and boring people arent the same, some people who seem all outgoing, try engage them one on one and you realise they are very boring.
No Woman Can Strip Me Off My Self-esteem Cuz I Know How To Handle Women Even If She Is A Mad Type.
Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by Oyindaberry(f): 3:08pm On Nov 20, 2020
Crunchyg2:

I don't like beating about the bush, I like going straight to the point. Will you be my girlfriend. I like you
No thank you, I’m not interested
Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by Crunchyg2: 3:30pm On Nov 20, 2020
Oyindaberry:

No thank you, I’m not interested
You go like am ooo, I am loaded and I know that's the kind of thing you like
Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by husbandsnatcha(f): 8:47pm On Nov 20, 2020
IamPlato:
The OP is The Type Of Men ladies like Husbandsnatcha love To Bang till He Bleeds
...truth , as I am now my inside hasnt been touched so every thing na obioma needle
Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by addictiv(m): 8:50pm On Nov 20, 2020
Psalmistproject:

this is exactly why marriages fail.
if you are quiet please don't follow the baseless logic of marrying a woman of opposite character.
And this is for singles here, please marry someone that possess at least 70% of your interpersonal skills.

Meanwhile you must first be able to know yourself first.

you know i keep wondering why people always support the narrative that opposites are the best for marriages..they say things like" you are quiet just like a sheep so you need someone who is like a tiger to back you up " but they forget that a tiger that frightens others could also easily turn and devour you , because thats the nature of the tiger.
Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by Oyindaberry(f): 10:44pm On Nov 20, 2020
Crunchyg2:

You go like am ooo, I am loaded and I know that's the kind of thing you like
‘Happy loading oo’ Goodluck with your future dates.
Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by Crunchyg2: 11:42pm On Nov 20, 2020
Oyindaberry:

‘Happy loading oo’ Goodluck with your future dates.
Oyi hope you will be coming back for xmas, cos I will like to come and see your people this xmas
Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by Oyindaberry(f): 9:55am On Nov 21, 2020
Crunchyg2:

Oyi hope you will be coming back for xmas, cos I will like to come and see your people this xmas
undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Oyo-ita Gives Parents Of Quintuplets’ House, Job / Nigerian Woman Recreates Her Mother's Photo With Her Own Daughter / Woman Delivers Four-Year-Old Pregnancy In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.