Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Defection: Ebonyi Senators, Reps Disown Umahi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Defection: Ebonyi Senators, Reps Disown Umahi (21692 Views)

Defection: Ebonyi Assembly Speaker, Lawmakers Challenge Court’s Jurisdiction / Wike Blasts PDP Senators, Reps Over NASS Election / Fani-kayode Reacts As Senators, Reps Boo Buhari While Presenting 2019 Budget At (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Defection: Ebonyi Senators, Reps Disown Umahi by AmuDimpka: 6:06am On Nov 19, 2020
Igbo ... Very stubborn, ufit had been other tribes , as the governor defect, their followers would mumuishly follow suit and not think out of the box

We have seen it over and over
Re: Defection: Ebonyi Senators, Reps Disown Umahi by mrkings84(m): 7:33am On Nov 19, 2020
This is a clear case of biting the finger that feeds you.
Umahi is a goner!

1 Like

Re: Defection: Ebonyi Senators, Reps Disown Umahi by tunapawizzy: 7:59am On Nov 19, 2020
Indispensable85:
The governor does not need you guys. He only needs his house of assembly that's all.
Gov Umahi is greedy..But even in the realm of greed this move is not well calculated, APC is already a sinking ship, APC will not survive in the SouthEast..he is leaving because PDP will not zone presidency to SE...will APC zone presidency to SouthEast?.d best he will get is a Ministerial post after his tenure if APC wins again, any seating senator/governor from his zone will naturally hijack his grassroot support, that is the way nigerian politics work.How u want to trade grassroot support for being a minister is difficult to understand....a minister cannot even steal easily without the support of of his Ministry´s Director of Finance, Permanent Secretary, even senate and house committee oversighting his ministry....In the realm of greed which he is operating in..this move no follow
Re: Defection: Ebonyi Senators, Reps Disown Umahi by Staro: 8:37am On Nov 19, 2020
Umahi will face a very
tough battle
Re: Defection: Ebonyi Senators, Reps Disown Umahi by orisa37: 9:26am On Nov 19, 2020
Defection-ebonyi-senators-reps-disown-umahi.

THAT'S GOOD FOR JUDAS.
Re: Defection: Ebonyi Senators, Reps Disown Umahi by ProfEinstein: 12:01pm On Nov 19, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

With all the strenght in my muscles, the blood in my veins and the sperm in my epididymis; I NwaAmaikpe also disowns Governor Dave Umahi.

No right thinking Igbo man will even be remotely happy at his political calculations and this has nothing to do with the APC as a party.
I stand with Alex Otti, I stand with Emeka Atuma and a lot of other Igbo progressives who have just cross-carpeted to the APC but not Umahi.

We know he is a stooge.
From his stand on RUGA, to his choices as Chairman of the South East Governors on matters concerning the welfare of the Igbos like the regional security outfit. We don't expect anything with him in the Presidency.

A sellout from the weak-link state is a no-no.
We can't get freedom at last and be led by a Northern slave.
Nna I missed you like pusssy, don't leave again pleaseeeeee
Re: Defection: Ebonyi Senators, Reps Disown Umahi by Indispensable85(m): 1:59pm On Nov 19, 2020
tunapawizzy:

Gov Umahi is greedy..But even in the realm of greed this move is not well calculated, APC is already a sinking ship, APC will not survive in the SouthEast..he is leaving because PDP will not zone presidency to SE...will APC zone presidency to SouthEast?.d best he will get is a Ministerial post after his tenure if APC wins again, any seating senator/governor from his zone will naturally hijack his grassroot support, that is the way nigerian politics work.How u want to trade grassroot support for being a minister is difficult to understand....a minister cannot even steal easily without the support of of his Ministry´s Director of Finance, Permanent Secretary, even senate and house committee oversighting his ministry....In the realm of greed which he is operating in..this move no follow

Obaseki decamped to PDP without a single member of the national assembly from his former party. How many of these lawmakers are grassrooted? How many of them have given democracy dividends to their people? How many of them have control over their constituencies? All the governor needs is the people. Once he can win the people over by his works even these so called national assembly members will be defeated in their various domains.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

There Will Be No Election In Anambra – Simon Ekpa / FUTO: ASUU Rejects Own Committee Report Confirming Pantami's Professorship / Wike To Ayu: You Were Impeached As Senate President, OBJ Sacked You Twice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.