Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Reactions As Businessman Fires His Security For Calling 2 Customers Homosexuals - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reactions As Businessman Fires His Security For Calling 2 Customers Homosexuals (530 Views)

I'm I Wrong For Calling Out My Aunty For Terrible Attitude Towards Men???? / Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo / Nigerians Blast Thegirltalker For Calling God's Name While Sexualizing Cucumber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reactions As Businessman Fires His Security For Calling 2 Customers Homosexuals by Amazgist: 1:59pm On Nov 18, 2020
A businessman has revealed that he fired his security man for referring to two customers as homosexuals and this has started a conversation on Twitter.

Stephen Kobams who owns a restaurant in Surulere, Lagos, tweeted: "I just fired my security man. He called two customers 'homosexuals' after they left restaurant."

He later added: "The customer has quoted this tweet. I sincerely apologize about this. Everything you order on your next visit is on the house."

Some Twitter users praised him for his action, others asked why it should be a crime to call a person homosexual if indeed the person is gay and a number of people replied, saying it depends on the tone the security man used.

See reactions below.

https://www.amazgist.com.ng/reactions-as-businessman-fires-his-security-guard-for-calling-two-customers-homosexuals/

Re: Reactions As Businessman Fires His Security For Calling 2 Customers Homosexuals by Dgreatman2021: 2:01pm On Nov 18, 2020
Nice one
Re: Reactions As Businessman Fires His Security For Calling 2 Customers Homosexuals by DaddyRochie1642: 2:12pm On Nov 18, 2020
The say
"You don't know what you have until you loose it",

am sure that gateman is Somewhere by now Weeping and gnashing his teeth grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Businessman Fires His Security For Calling 2 Customers Homosexuals by Davash222(m): 2:12pm On Nov 18, 2020
I love breast, if you call me "Breast man", why should i be offended

Gays should be proud when they're being addressed as gay!
Re: Reactions As Businessman Fires His Security For Calling 2 Customers Homosexuals by fati2001(m): 2:45pm On Nov 18, 2020
VERY GOOD.

SAY PPLE NO GO MIND EM"SELVES AGAIN.
Re: Reactions As Businessman Fires His Security For Calling 2 Customers Homosexuals by Palehair: 10:54pm On Nov 18, 2020
Davash222:
I love breast, if you call me "Breast man", why should i be offended

Gays should be proud when they're being addressed as gay!
The security guard only did it to demean them knowing the present climate of homosexuality in Nigeria. You are called a breast man and no one bats an eyelid but not the sane when you called 2 guys whom you know nothing about homosexuals, it definitely was an insult in that context

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Businessman Fires His Security For Calling 2 Customers Homosexuals by CheGuevara102: 11:28pm On Nov 18, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
The say
"You don't know what you have until you loose it",

am sure that gateman is Somewhere by now Weeping and gnashing his teeth grin grin
Rubbish Mumu talk, are you sympathetic to gays? If they are gays then there's nothing wrong with what the security man did.

If you're gay then be ready to be called Gay

If you're a lesbian then you're a lesbian

This is how it should be.
Re: Reactions As Businessman Fires His Security For Calling 2 Customers Homosexuals by CheGuevara102: 11:30pm On Nov 18, 2020
Palehair:

The security guard only did it to demean them knowing the present climate of homosexuality in Nigeria. You are called a breast man and no one bats an eyelid but not the sane when you called 2 guys whom you know nothing about homosexuals, it definitely was an insult in that context

Where's the insult? If they are Gay then they are Gay. They should be ready for such, it's their identity.
Re: Reactions As Businessman Fires His Security For Calling 2 Customers Homosexuals by Palehair: 6:50am On Nov 19, 2020
CheGuevara102:

Where's the insult? If they are Gay then they are Gay. They should be ready for such, it's their identity.
It's no insult to be called gay but Nigerians still see as such. They may not even be gay but called one by the guard to undermine their masculinity, straight men do it to themselves these days. How will you feel if you were called an homosexual in the restaurant even if you are not but because a fight ensued, the guard saw it as a way to bash you
Re: Reactions As Businessman Fires His Security For Calling 2 Customers Homosexuals by CheGuevara102: 7:10am On Nov 19, 2020
Palehair:

It's no insult to be called gay but Nigerians still see as such. They may not even be gay but called one by the guard to undermine their masculinity, straight men do it to themselves these days. How will you feel if you were called an homosexual in the restaurant even if you are not but because a fight ensued, the guard saw it as a way to bash you

If I'm straight and you call me Gay I won't take offence because I know I'm not.

And if I'm Gay and behave like one then I should be ready to be addressed as one. You can't eat your cake and have it. Period!
Re: Reactions As Businessman Fires His Security For Calling 2 Customers Homosexuals by Palehair: 9:12am On Nov 19, 2020
CheGuevara102:

If I'm straight and you call me Gay I won't take offence because I know I'm not.

And if I'm Gay and [b]behave like one[/b]then I should be ready to be addressed as one. You can't eat your cake and have it. Period!
Gender mannerisms doesn't equal human sexuality, they are both different things. I've met a lot of feminine straight men and masculine gay men so the bolded is no excuse

(1) (Reply)

This Life No Just Balance and it's worst for the disabled / A Short Nigerian Story About Nigerian Ladies !!! / My Blood Group Is O+, Where Can I Sell It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.