Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (3332 Views)

Am Losing It When It Comes To Sex... / Losing Interest In My Girlfriend / I Need Help.. Am Losing It Already (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by iLegendd(m): 7:54pm On Nov 18, 2020
Pancakeey:

Sorry.

That's why we don't fall in love — we only fall in "like" and focus the rest of our energy in wealth creation, exercising, food, and praising God from our rooms without going to Church.

I don't have any kind words left in me to give out today. Maybe, tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: . by SweetCunt97(f): 7:55pm On Nov 18, 2020
Pancakeey:

Everything is enough reason to mad me sad.
I’m not where I expected I should have been this year.
The year is almost over and I’m ending it alone and broke.
How can you have a tasking job and be broke? Why waste your time involving in something that won't pay your bills sufficiently? Abeg look for another job or start a business.
Re: . by tonyson010(m): 7:59pm On Nov 18, 2020
Are u sure money isn't Ur need now?
Then talk and engage more people around you. Use exercise to reduce the much energy in Ur, stay focused and determined. I know it is not always easy, but you can do it.

done same , relieves u from much thoughts and insomnia + headache which often leads to depression. Get Ur confidence back and believe in urself.
Get

1 Like

Re: . by tonyson010(m): 8:01pm On Nov 18, 2020
SweetCunt97:
How can you have a tasking job and be broke? Why waste your time involving in something that won't pay your bills sufficiently? Abeg look for another job or start a business.

There are many. Business owners are just projecting much and paying small especially if you are unskilled or new in the line
Re: . by missimelda01(f): 8:16pm On Nov 18, 2020
Pancakeey:
Hello, Nairalanders.
I’m really sad plus, this is the first time I’ll be telling total strangers what’s bothering me. But I thought why not?

So, I just recently became single and I’m healing or trying to cope with it. After my breakup, I realized that I had no one except my boyfriend (as a friend)
Now, I’m going through a tough time, my work is stressing me out and little things just make me cry. It feels like I’m not growing like there’s no change in my life.

I guess that’s why my ass was dumped. My ex said I brought nothing to the table except feelings.

It’s worse because my work has become more demanding and I don’t think I can keep up with it. But I can’t be heartbroken and still broke. How do I keep a clear head? How do I stay strong despite all these? I have no one to talk to and I feel I’m alone.

I’m losing it. When it feels like everything is finally going right for me it turns sour again.

Long story short, I need kind words from you guys.
I have so many things I want to achieve but my weak heart is failing me.

Hey hunie
Sending you love and light!

Don’t be too hard on yourself, you need some time to figure things out..a relationship might not be what you need at this point. There are lots of unhappy people in relationships, focus on finding happiness from within...you’ll be fine in no time kiss

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 18, 2020
SarutobiEky:

Haha.

'cause the boys in the hood are always hard,

You come talkin' the trash, we'll pull your card

Knowin' nuthin' in life, but to be legit

Dun't quote me boy, 'cause I ain't said shit.

No worry bro, you will pass the stage of hood-life very soon. this one don drink too much Nokia.
Re: . by Pancakeey(f): 8:36pm On Nov 18, 2020
missimelda01:

Hey hunie
Sending you love and light!

Don’t be too hard on yourself, you need some time to figure things out..a relationship might not be what you need at this point. There are lots of unhappy people in relationships, focus on finding happiness from within...you’ll be fine in no time kiss
Thank you ❤️
Re: . by jesmond3945: 8:52pm On Nov 18, 2020
Pancakeey:
Hello, Nairalanders.
I’m really sad plus, this is the first time I’ll be telling total strangers what’s bothering me. But I thought why not?

So, I just recently became single and I’m healing or trying to cope with it. After my breakup, I realized that I had no one except my boyfriend (as a friend)
Now, I’m going through a tough time, my work is stressing me out and little things just make me cry. It feels like I’m not growing like there’s no change in my life.

I guess that’s why my ass was dumped. My ex said I brought nothing to the table except feelings.

It’s worse because my work has become more demanding and I don’t think I can keep up with it. But I can’t be heartbroken and still broke. How do I keep a clear head? How do I stay strong despite all these? I have no one to talk to and I feel I’m alone.

I’m losing it. When it feels like everything is finally going right for me it turns sour again.

as you are loosing it, your ex is gaining it. He is somewhere having fun, he will probably bang a girl tonight while you are there slowly ebbing away. You are the reason why you are unhappy because you made a choice to. He has made his choice why don't you make yours by spending your money on yourself, helping the poor, dressing well, working hard, getting another degree. That's the debt you owe yourself.

1 Like

Re: . by DaInferno(m): 8:57pm On Nov 18, 2020
light099:

From those points I was able to pick out from your post, it's obvious what you really want but somehow along the way, you still managed to maneuver and wear an entirely different garment on your intention at the end, in order to give a right impression of your wrong motive.
Well, every other person on the thread might be carried away but you and I really know that kind words are the least thing you desire at the moment, that is why I canceled it out. What you really need is a cheerful giving maga who could bankroll your broke ass on a steady, while at the same time he would put up with your inability to contribute anything to the parasitic relationship and your unavailability because of your tight work schedule.
Whenever you're ready to be useful to yourself and others in life, getting good friends is the least of your problems but a parasite has no friends.
salutè

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 18, 2020
SarutobiEky:
All these men..consoling the Op if it was your fellow man in the same position, would you be this sympathetic to his plight? Watch how they flood the thread to pacify her. I wonder why e be like this for my gender. Who do us this thing?

Male Gender was originally created and designed to Worship and Asslick Hooes by default. But fortunately Some Men like "Me" have different "Advanced Chip" running their system. That's the difference......
Re: . by SarutobiEky(m): 10:29pm On Nov 18, 2020
Evolutionlove:

Male Gender was originally created to Worship and Asslick Hooes by default. Some Men like "Me" have different "Chip" running my system though. That's the difference......
well said brother. We have to save our race. The stupidity is becoming unbecoming grin grin

1 Like

Re: . by kemicalreact: 11:14pm On Nov 18, 2020
Pancakeey:
Thanks everyone for some of the nice and not so nice replies.

I really appreciate all your replies.

I sent you a PM smiley

1 Like

Re: . by saasala(m): 11:46pm On Nov 18, 2020
Pancakeey:
Hello, Nairalanders.

Peruse the words of your ex very deeply. Pick out the truth, work on yourself, make new friends, learn and move the fvck on.

1 Like

Re: . by Kaylet: 11:43am On Nov 19, 2020
You and lies Sha. I don't feel like casting you.

You're indeed what you're.

1 Like

Re: . by Pancakeey(f): 5:03pm On Nov 19, 2020
Kaylet:

Sorry? Do I know you?
You’re free to cast me if you have anything to say

But, if you don’t have anything meaningful to say then maybe you should try ignoring for once.
Re: . by Pancakeey(f): 5:04pm On Nov 19, 2020
Kaylet:

I just went through your profile and I’m not surprised.
This is what you do on every thread.

You’ll be fine.
Re: . by Kaylet: 5:06pm On Nov 19, 2020
Pancakeey:

Sorry? Do I know you?
You’re free to cast me if you have anything to say

But, if you don’t have anything meaningful to say then maybe you should try ignoring for once.

You'd have ignored the message you this tiny rat.

You're just a kid and good as my younger sister, so I'll not reciprocate.

Chat when you need me
Re: . by Pancakeey(f): 6:03pm On Nov 19, 2020
Kaylet:

You'd have ignored the message you this tiny rat.

You're just a kid and good as my younger sister, so I'll not reciprocate.

Chat when you need me
I might be tiny but my sense of reasoning isn’t diminished.
Now, can we say the same for you?

I’m not a kid like your younger sister. If this is the way you talk to your younger sister that’s not my business.
I’m not her.
And you should have also ignored my thread.
Trying to bully me won’t work.
Re: . by Kaylet: 6:36pm On Nov 19, 2020
Pancakeey:

I just went through your profile and I’m not surprised.
This is what you do on every thread.

You’ll be fine.

You're a beast.

Liar.

We need credible people, who are accountable and not people who will take us backward.

You claimed to be a 200 level law student and you also made complaint that you're tired of staying at home due ASUU strike.

On that same page, you wanted people to register for one scam of yours.

How come you're now too busy.

Do you want your profile and pictures here.

I respect people on this platform and I try as much as possible to speak unbiased.

There are lines you don't cross even if are disputing anything.

Bully you say, you respect those who are ahead of you professional, it's Nigeria degradation that caused all this.

I'll still follow you up
Re: . by Pancakeey(f): 7:08pm On Nov 19, 2020
Kaylet:

You're a beast.

Liar.

We need credible people, who are accountable and not people who will take us backward.

You claimed to be a 200 level law student and you also made complaint that you're tired of staying at home due ASUU strike.

On that same page, you wanted people to register for one scam of yours.

Do you want your profile and pictures here.

I respect people on this platform and I try as much as possible to speak unbiased.

There are lines you don't cross even if are disputing anything.

Bully you say, you respect those who are ahead of you professional, it's Nigeria degradation that caused all this.

I'll still follow you up
Now, it’s obvious you have a personal problem.
You’re still pained from my last comment.
Funnily enough, I didn’t even notice the moniker

Well, I never claimed to be a 200lvl law student. I’m a 200 lvl law student
I hope this sinks. You say you’re a professional but yet your words and gutter actions says otherwise.

You rant like the illiterate you are. You try to speak unbiased but all your comments are unflitered and degradable.

Post my pictures here, I don’t care. That just tells me the kind of person you are
I have nothing to hide.
I’ll be happy if you follow your stupidity up.

It’s high time something kept you busy.
Thanks for your patronage.
I hope you come back better as the “professional” you are.

1 Like

Re: . by Meedon: 7:12pm On Nov 19, 2020
Pan cake come make we marry.
Re: . by Kaylet: 7:25pm On Nov 19, 2020
Pancakeey:

I hope this sinks. You say you’re a professional but yet your words and gutter actions says otherwise.

You rant like the illiterate you are. You try to speak unbiased but all your comments are unflitered and degradable.

Post my pictures here, I don’t care. That just tells me the kind of person you are
I have nothing to hide.

You'll learn to stop telling lies outside.

I'll do underground check on you and your family.

Post it here

Am so your details will be here soon

1 Like

Re: . by Kaylet: 7:39pm On Nov 19, 2020
Pancakeey:

I have nothing to hide.

And you're online begging for money from guys.

Everyone will soon know you're

1 Like

Re: . by Kaylet: 9:57am On Nov 20, 2020
SweetCunt97:

She stays indoors.

She's a big liar.

Are details will flow in soon.

Besides, she has even edited her data
Re: . by Bridget001: 12:47pm On Nov 23, 2020
Pancakeey:

Thank you ❤️

Hello, I sent you an email. Kindly reply.
Re: . by Youngpo413: 8:16pm On Jan 12, 2021
Pancakeey:

I don’t know how to reply to this.
Yes, maybe you’re right.

I knew I was a liability to him and yes I wasn’t available all the time. But I’m sure I don’t need a maga at this moment to bankroll me.

I want to add to myself.
What happens when I meet another guy to cover up my expenses? And we break up again?

I’ll be left in where I began. Broke and unavailable.

Thanks for this tho.
Relationship is a waste of time,make money,fùck around and thank me later,no true love out there....it may sound absurd,but take a deep breath and have a re-think.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don't Take This If You Aren't Sure She Is Coming - Super Addictive / The Reason Why Most People Will Never Succeed In Life / Miss Lolo National 2023: Biggest Breast In West Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.