Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,661 members, 7,955,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:56 AM

Why As A Man I Love Feminism So Much With Passion ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why As A Man I Love Feminism So Much With Passion ? (160 Views)

Why Do People (Men Especially) Hate Feminism So Much? / "I Won't Marry A Man I Don't Have Sex With" - Nigerian Lady Reveals Why / A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why As A Man I Love Feminism So Much With Passion ? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 18, 2020
As a student of science I believe the biological evolution of human life form from fertilization to actual conception , I believe in the fundamental right to life even for potential human form as they are human, I uphold the sanctity of life ,against murderers, serial killers and abortionists

As an individual I'm against abortion personally for any reason except in the case of Rape,Incest and when the infants poses risk to mothers life or health. With regards to foetal deformity I leave the choice of adoption or abortion to the couple or mother in particular,failed contraceptive the same thing,but population growth measures I would rather government have strong sterilization policies,strong family planning policies,strong contraceptives policies, and when the later fails abortion option would be the last resort,with regard to minors getting pregnant they need parental consent and to visit therapist for counselling, with regard to two full adults who engage in consentual sexual act the option of responsibility and safe sex practice with the use of contraceptives and sterilization only when they fail then adoption or abortion options will be considered.

Abortion for its own sake is inhumane, I won't encourage irresponsibility in two adults who engage in unprotected consentual sex and then play victims card , blaming the men,society,the child for their carelessness,never will I tolerate the the notion of abortion for its own sake in women by providing health care and planned parenthood (abortion) clinic for these irresponsibly women and men who encourage such irresponsibility(sexual partners who I believe to have to be dealt with and penalized by law) ,I don't encourage late stage abortion because infants feel pain and have formed basic biological forms, also it can result to sexism and gender discrimination before birth.

I hope with the points I made I uphold to women's body right ,reproductive right,and choice while still upholding to value of Sanctity of human(potential human form) life

(1) (Reply)

Guys / Nairalanders Help Me By Subscribing To My Youtube Channel / How To Get Over A Breakup || A Step-by-step Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.