Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,055 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Wanted Person - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wanted Person (266 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wanted Person by Spytechnology: 4:29pm On Nov 18, 2020
Hello Nairalanders,
We are looking for a woman named Mrs ADETUTU ADEOLA BORISHADE, she resides in 3 Shile Shifau Street, Off Laisu Road, Idimu.

She collected #11m for purchase of a plot land since February and since then disappered. All efforts to reach here as not been successful and all her phone lines has been off.

Anyone with useful information on how we can get her should please contact us, as a reward of #500k awaits such person.

Re: Wanted Person by Asquare84(m): 4:55pm On Nov 18, 2020
Spytechnology:
Hello Nairalanders,
We are looking for a woman named Mrs ADETUTU ADEOLA BORISHADE, she resides in 3 Shile Shifau Street, Off Laisu Road, Idimu.

She collected #11m for purchase of a plot land since February and since then disappered. All efforts to reach here as not been successful and all her phone lines has been off.

Anyone with useful information on how we can get her should please contact us, as a reward of #500k awaits such person.

If payment of the money was made through her account you don't need to bother yourself kindly go to a divisional police officer, lodge a compliant obtain a court order and police report, the police will notify the bank and her account will be placed on no debit, the suspect will visit the bank and she will be arrested. It work like magic

1 Like

Re: Wanted Person by MJBOLT: 5:58pm On Nov 18, 2020
since February and you are just telling us undecided this your story no follow,visit the nearest police station
Re: Wanted Person by Juliusmomoh: 6:04pm On Nov 18, 2020
Op, let me advice u for free. I mean for free lemme just advice u ...

The woman might not be in this country now. Cos this woman wey i de see so, be like person wey like beta thing o...
But wait oo...
When has woman start becoming a land dealer ? .
Make i tell u, the woman don collect una money then japaa go find beta life oo...
Make i go smoke my regular abeg
Re: Wanted Person by hahn(m): 6:04pm On Nov 18, 2020
Spytechnology:
Hello Nairalanders,

If you know where she resides just go and pick her up.

What were you guys doing since February anyways?
Re: Wanted Person by Juliusmomoh: 6:06pm On Nov 18, 2020
MJBOLT:
since February and you are just telling us undecided this your story no follow,visit the nearest police station
Don't mind dem sef...
If i see the woman which number i go call .

(1) (Reply)

/ Have You Ever Had A "Runny Stomach" Embarrassment? Share / Romantic Happy New Month Messages For Love Ones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.