Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Have You Ever Had A "Runny Stomach" Embarrassment? Share - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Had A "Runny Stomach" Embarrassment? Share (266 Views)

Share Your Funny Experience With A Runny Stomach! / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment / Embarrassment: See Moment A Love Machine Fell Off Someone’s Bag At The Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Had A "Runny Stomach" Embarrassment? Share by thanki410(m): 5:27pm On Nov 29, 2020
Mine was when I was travelling for my dad's burial with my family. I felt really pressed as we journeyed. My stomach rumbled AND goosebumps were all over my body. I had to sit with a part of my bottom. Hot sweat ran through me. I was constantly clinching the sit opposite me with my hands as my stomach rang really loud sounds. God was kind to me that we stopped at an eatery in Benin. The closer I got to the toilet, the more the "thing" increased. My village people didn't succeed las las.
Re: Have You Ever Had A "Runny Stomach" Embarrassment? Share by Moblux(m): 5:49pm On Nov 29, 2020
It was my final year in the Uni in 1999. I was traveling to Lagos from Ado Ekiti to see my girlfriend ( now wife) in a 14 passenger bus. Between Ife and Ibadan I was already madly pressed. Thankfully I was seated in the front close to the driver. I just told the driver that he would likely pack shi.t if he would not stop immediately. The guy understood and just swerved and packed for me. Passengers were asking what happened. He told them he wanted to check something on the vehicle. I ran to the bush to do the business. I was relieved and had to get flagyl and tetra at Ibadan when he was refuelling.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had A "Runny Stomach" Embarrassment? Share by kingsavage: 5:52pm On Nov 29, 2020
yeah.. i shit on flatheadds ..
Re: Have You Ever Had A "Runny Stomach" Embarrassment? Share by Jessepaid(m): 5:59pm On Nov 29, 2020
Hehehe... My stomach locks the night before a journey...and opens when I have reached my destination and settled down too..

Even if I have a stomach upset the only thing I will be able to pass is gas..

(1) (Reply)

Romantic Happy New Month Messages For Love Ones / Having Relationship With HIV Positive Person / g

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.