Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,552 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

Passing-Out Parade Of Oyo Amotekun Corps; As Makinde Wears Amotekun Outfit - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Passing-Out Parade Of Oyo Amotekun Corps; As Makinde Wears Amotekun Outfit (66947 Views)

Makinde Presents 100 Operational Vehicles To Oyo Amotekun Corps, Warns Criminals / BREAKING: Makinde Wears Amotekun Outfit To Sign Bill / Seyi Makinde Dressed In Amotekun Outfit To Sign Bill Into Law (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Passing-Out Parade Of Oyo Amotekun Corps; As Makinde Wears Amotekun Outfit by dalass(f): 8:46pm On Nov 18, 2020
vanbonattel:
Fulani herdsmen will no longer kidnap people from Oyo state.

Exactly!

Kudos..

Security of life very crucial

grin
Re: Passing-Out Parade Of Oyo Amotekun Corps; As Makinde Wears Amotekun Outfit by Gandollaar(f): 8:49pm On Nov 18, 2020
Bkayyy:
If there is something I give to SW, it is the ability of their leaders to change inorder to address the issue on ground and their patience.
As for Ndigbo. Make una dey there dey look like mumu while PDP is wasting our future and preparing to rape us for the second time.
North has hisbah, SW mustered the courage and established Amotekun. What does SE has? Nothing because most of her states are run by PDP which is headed by Uche Secondus from Ogoni and controlled by Wike an Ikwerre man.
Any SE state under PDP are slaves. Simple as that.
Kudos to the Yoruba nation
Are you just hating on Wike or you intended to make sense with this?
Re: Passing-Out Parade Of Oyo Amotekun Corps; As Makinde Wears Amotekun Outfit by Bkayyy: 8:54pm On Nov 18, 2020
Gandollaar:
Are you just hating on Wike or you intended to make sense with this?
Wike is not the only human name there
Re: Passing-Out Parade Of Oyo Amotekun Corps; As Makinde Wears Amotekun Outfit by MansoryMX(m): 8:55pm On Nov 18, 2020
Nukilia:
Hisbah in the North, Amotekun in the southwest. We pray for peace in our country. Where are CIVIL DEFENSE in all these chaos

Nigeria is one big gigantic hydrogen bomb waiting to detonate! This country needs to restructure now before it’s too late!

1 Like

Re: Passing-Out Parade Of Oyo Amotekun Corps; As Makinde Wears Amotekun Outfit by chubinwa(m): 8:58pm On Nov 18, 2020
Shame on south east.
Re: Passing-Out Parade Of Oyo Amotekun Corps; As Makinde Wears Amotekun Outfit by Theboss100(m): 9:01pm On Nov 18, 2020
Spaxon:
Swallow me is Above me cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy
That guy is a nut craze. To slap weeds off his head dey hungry me. Lolzz
Re: Passing-Out Parade Of Oyo Amotekun Corps; As Makinde Wears Amotekun Outfit by tit(f): 9:02pm On Nov 18, 2020
Somebody should give this governor number
Re: Passing-Out Parade Of Oyo Amotekun Corps; As Makinde Wears Amotekun Outfit by keeper303: 9:10pm On Nov 18, 2020
My advice to the governor is to procure drones to cover the whole state, acquire a helicopter, supply operational vehicles in each local govt, supply telephone hotllines for people in distress to call. With this steps, banditry and kidnapping will be greatly reduced.
Re: Passing-Out Parade Of Oyo Amotekun Corps; As Makinde Wears Amotekun Outfit by RALPHOW(m): 9:14pm On Nov 18, 2020
Bye bye to Fulani Bandits/Kidnapping in Oyo State .
Thank you HE Seyi Makinde.
Re: Passing-Out Parade Of Oyo Amotekun Corps; As Makinde Wears Amotekun Outfit by Seun360(m): 9:20pm On Nov 18, 2020
muykem:
Seyi makinde looks like idiami of Uganda.

abi Mobutu?
Re: Passing-Out Parade Of Oyo Amotekun Corps; As Makinde Wears Amotekun Outfit by Lionofdjungle: 9:22pm On Nov 18, 2020
I like his outfit
Re: Passing-Out Parade Of Oyo Amotekun Corps; As Makinde Wears Amotekun Outfit by Dollanaira: 9:36pm On Nov 18, 2020
Jokers
Re: Passing-Out Parade Of Oyo Amotekun Corps; As Makinde Wears Amotekun Outfit by Onepeople: 9:38pm On Nov 18, 2020
Bkayyy:
If there is something I give to SW, it is the ability of their leaders to change inorder to address the issue on ground and their patience.
As for Ndigbo. Make una dey there dey look like mumu while PDP is wasting our future and preparing to rape us for the second time.
North has hisbah, SW mustered the courage and established Amotekun. What does SE has? Nothing because most of her states are run by PDP which is headed by Uche Secondus from Ogoni and controlled by Wike an Ikwerre man.
what is meaning of this? U mumu seriously.
Re: Passing-Out Parade Of Oyo Amotekun Corps; As Makinde Wears Amotekun Outfit by DelphiOracle(m): 9:41pm On Nov 18, 2020
illicit:

Too bad....
ahhhh. I am just saying o. Don't know anything about them.
Re: Passing-Out Parade Of Oyo Amotekun Corps; As Makinde Wears Amotekun Outfit by tyup(m): 9:52pm On Nov 18, 2020
Bkayyy:

Is this really bout PDP/APC??

the last time I checked Makinde is a PDP gov so what is ur point like?
Re: Passing-Out Parade Of Oyo Amotekun Corps; As Makinde Wears Amotekun Outfit by nograv: 9:55pm On Nov 18, 2020
Bkayyy:

The SE had IPOB which clearly reflected South East interests but Buhari proscribed it..
Re: Passing-Out Parade Of Oyo Amotekun Corps; As Makinde Wears Amotekun Outfit by Charly68: 9:59pm On Nov 18, 2020
This is Oyo Governor General.. the commander in chief of Amotekun forces of Oyo state.
Re: Passing-Out Parade Of Oyo Amotekun Corps; As Makinde Wears Amotekun Outfit by Raskasal(m): 10:25pm On Nov 18, 2020
A welcome initiative. I give it to state policing. Yet they will tell us Nigeria is not ripe for it just to fulfil their own agenda. Meanwhile they know its the only way to achieve a safer nation. Keep it up Gov
Re: Passing-Out Parade Of Oyo Amotekun Corps; As Makinde Wears Amotekun Outfit by isahsalee: 10:34pm On Nov 18, 2020
Joke of the century!
Re: Passing-Out Parade Of Oyo Amotekun Corps; As Makinde Wears Amotekun Outfit by flokii: 10:39pm On Nov 18, 2020
Unity of purpose..

I like the fact that Amotekun is backed by law in every SW state. No room for murderers or bandits in Yorubaland.

1 Like

Re: Passing-Out Parade Of Oyo Amotekun Corps; As Makinde Wears Amotekun Outfit by HandsomeBlack: 10:40pm On Nov 18, 2020
Very commendable! Our security is none negotiable. Security first before politics.

1 Like

Re: Passing-Out Parade Of Oyo Amotekun Corps; As Makinde Wears Amotekun Outfit by HandsomeBlack: 10:42pm On Nov 18, 2020
flokii:
Unity of purpose..

I like the fact that Amotekun is backed by law in every SW state. No room for murderers or bandits in Yorubaland.

1 Like

Re: Passing-Out Parade Of Oyo Amotekun Corps; As Makinde Wears Amotekun Outfit by Sagay212: 10:47pm On Nov 18, 2020
Very good. Amotekun should ensure to focus on herdsmen. Any herdsmen found wandering around the cows should be arrested and his cows seized. The cows will be bailed with huge sum of money and they will e sent out of SW to wherever they came from. Failure to leave the SW with their cows should result in seizing of the cows permanently and using it as palliative for the people in the community.

If you dont want alcohol and can destroy it in the north, we also do not want cows wandering around in the SW.
You are not happy with it, then let everybody find their way and near their papa name. Nor need for fake one Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Passing-Out Parade Of Oyo Amotekun Corps; As Makinde Wears Amotekun Outfit by ojoisimi(m): 11:10pm On Nov 18, 2020
fergie001:

Commendable from Omi tuntun.

Aketi will add more, he just survived a rigorous electoral process.
Give him some time.

It was really rigorous - buying votes for as high as 20k. Hope you have been payed this month stipend by your paymaster?
Re: Passing-Out Parade Of Oyo Amotekun Corps; As Makinde Wears Amotekun Outfit by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 18, 2020
Almost expected their official uniforms to be ankara before I opened the thread. Anyways when government won't provide quality security nko? The people will need to protect themselves nau.
Re: Passing-Out Parade Of Oyo Amotekun Corps; As Makinde Wears Amotekun Outfit by fergie001: 11:12pm On Nov 18, 2020
ojoisimi:

It was really rigorous - buying votes for as high as 20k. Hope you have been payed this month stipend by your paymaster?
Maybe.
Re: Passing-Out Parade Of Oyo Amotekun Corps; As Makinde Wears Amotekun Outfit by oguns222: 11:31pm On Nov 18, 2020
Bkayyy:

All you listed is National issue.
As for my region, you know what is going on there. No need to repeat myself

No, I don't know. Tell me. Or else, you are just a failure struggling to pretend like a success.

Or are you saying the APC achievements are so big that you can't see them?
Re: Passing-Out Parade Of Oyo Amotekun Corps; As Makinde Wears Amotekun Outfit by Mambagharji: 12:28am On Nov 19, 2020
CodeTemplar:
From repulsion of Fulani jihadists precolonial to contemporary obstruction of Ruga, Oyo empire no dey carry last sha . . . They destroy alcohol and amotekun destroys stray animals, God no vex.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) / Obasanjo Prostrates Before The Ooni Of Ife! / Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy In Borno State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.