Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Passing-Out Parade Of Oyo Amotekun Corps; As Makinde Wears Amotekun Outfit - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Passing-Out Parade Of Oyo Amotekun Corps; As Makinde Wears Amotekun Outfit (66968 Views)

Makinde Presents 100 Operational Vehicles To Oyo Amotekun Corps, Warns Criminals / BREAKING: Makinde Wears Amotekun Outfit To Sign Bill / Seyi Makinde Dressed In Amotekun Outfit To Sign Bill Into Law (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Passing-Out Parade Of Oyo Amotekun Corps; As Makinde Wears Amotekun Outfit by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:36am On Nov 19, 2020
Let every state police their highways and territories.
Re: Passing-Out Parade Of Oyo Amotekun Corps; As Makinde Wears Amotekun Outfit by Nobody: 1:28am On Nov 19, 2020
Bkayyy:
If there is something I give to SW, it is the ability of their leaders to change inorder to address the issue on ground and their patience.
As for Ndigbo. Make una dey there dey look like mumu while PDP is wasting our future and preparing to rape us for the second time.
North has hisbah, SW mustered the courage and established Amotekun. What does SE has? Nothing because most of her states are run by PDP which is headed by Uche Secondus from Ogoni and controlled by Wike an Ikwerre man.
Any SE state under PDP are slaves. Simple as that.
Kudos to the Yoruba nation

This is nonsense. We have to detach ourselves from tribalism or we won't move forward.
PDP didn't deliver.

APC became relevant because of the anti people, selfish, corruption ridden period PDP held sway. APC in retrospect is not any better.
Going by this analysis of yours, no lesson learned.
Re: Passing-Out Parade Of Oyo Amotekun Corps; As Makinde Wears Amotekun Outfit by Spaxon(f): 3:38am On Nov 19, 2020
Theboss100:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
That guy is a nut craze. To slap weeds off his head dey hungry me. Lolzz
It's hard to Restructure what weed has taken permanent hold of cheesy
Re: Passing-Out Parade Of Oyo Amotekun Corps; As Makinde Wears Amotekun Outfit by FBS: 4:28am On Nov 19, 2020
I may have missed it but how are they funded?
Re: Passing-Out Parade Of Oyo Amotekun Corps; As Makinde Wears Amotekun Outfit by Seerade029: 6:37am On Nov 19, 2020
FBS:
I may have missed it but how are they funded?

By the state governments
Re: Passing-Out Parade Of Oyo Amotekun Corps; As Makinde Wears Amotekun Outfit by Madmohamed419(m): 6:49am On Nov 19, 2020
ExAngel007:
yeah
this uniform is better than Nigeria army
Re: Passing-Out Parade Of Oyo Amotekun Corps; As Makinde Wears Amotekun Outfit by Theboss100(m): 8:11am On Nov 19, 2020
Spaxon:

It's hard to Restructure what weed has taken permanent hold of cheesy
So your verdict is ..... No remedy for him?? Ohh damnnn nig..... oops I wanted to say Oh my God gringringrin. Well, I know one day those weeds will clear and his eyes will open to reality. cheesycheesy

One more thing, you look great. Cheers......
Re: Passing-Out Parade Of Oyo Amotekun Corps; As Makinde Wears Amotekun Outfit by seglabsy(m): 8:31am On Nov 19, 2020
muykem:
Seyi makinde looks like idiami of Uganda.
na you Sabi
Re: Passing-Out Parade Of Oyo Amotekun Corps; As Makinde Wears Amotekun Outfit by Bkayyy: 8:45am On Nov 19, 2020
oguns222:

No, I don't know. Tell me. Or else, you are just a failure struggling to pretend like a success.

Or are you saying the APC achievements are so big that you can't see them?
Someone that openly declared his ignorance is calling another person failure. Nigerians sef.
So you are blind to the second Niger Bridge under construction?
Lets start with this one
Re: Passing-Out Parade Of Oyo Amotekun Corps; As Makinde Wears Amotekun Outfit by Fmghewzy(m): 8:46am On Nov 19, 2020
GMBuhari:
uunnaaa don scam us , Passing out parade for some people , cashing out parade for another people

Two things i noticed though :

Most of the people that i know joined this amotekun are mostly OPC and some of them are touts, Also i didn't hear about any recruitment so it's fairly certain to

The women amongst them are also touts
Sometimes you people just talk nonsense.
Does it give you joy ,if you say unintelligent things.
The nonsense you said ,what proof do you have to back it up.
Re: Passing-Out Parade Of Oyo Amotekun Corps; As Makinde Wears Amotekun Outfit by oguns222: 9:24am On Nov 19, 2020
Bkayyy:

Someone that openly declared his ignorance is calling another person failure. Nigerians sef.
So you are blind to the second Niger Bridge under construction?
Lets start with this one

Is that your idea of an achievement? A bridge under construction?

You are a big time door.
Re: Passing-Out Parade Of Oyo Amotekun Corps; As Makinde Wears Amotekun Outfit by holicupp(m): 9:40am On Nov 19, 2020
is commendable kudos to the south west
Re: Passing-Out Parade Of Oyo Amotekun Corps; As Makinde Wears Amotekun Outfit by Bkayyy: 9:40am On Nov 19, 2020
oguns222:

Is that your idea of an achievement? A bridge under construction?

You are a big time door.
Was anything under construction during your shame of a party called PDP?
Seeing is believing. We see a bridge under construction not audio diarrhea projects and appointment of thieves.
PDP is a full time enemy of Ndigbo
Re: Passing-Out Parade Of Oyo Amotekun Corps; As Makinde Wears Amotekun Outfit by Deepthoughts: 9:49am On Nov 19, 2020
Bkayyy:

You seriously expect me to answer such stupid question?
Which party turned Anambra to the third most viable state in Nigeria despite having no oil?
Don't quote me again and ask me rubbish questions
Then let the igbos simply join hands n build APGA,that would serve as a good launch pad for the SE instead of jumping from one party to another.no vex you hear,Biko.
Re: Passing-Out Parade Of Oyo Amotekun Corps; As Makinde Wears Amotekun Outfit by Bkayyy: 9:53am On Nov 19, 2020
Deepthoughts:
Then let the igbos simply join hands n build APGA,that would serve as a good launch pad for the SE instead of jumping from one party to another.no vex you hear,Biko.
Your idea is actually the best. We are working on that one
Re: Passing-Out Parade Of Oyo Amotekun Corps; As Makinde Wears Amotekun Outfit by oguns222: 9:59am On Nov 19, 2020
Bkayyy:

Was anything under construction during your shame of a party called PDP?
Seeing is believing. We see a bridge under construction not audio diarrhea projects and appointment of thieves.
PDP is a full time enemy of Ndigbo

The Abuja Kaduna Rail road project nko? Looks like all APC senseless hailers are dumb set of people.
Re: Passing-Out Parade Of Oyo Amotekun Corps; As Makinde Wears Amotekun Outfit by Bkayyy: 10:27am On Nov 19, 2020
oguns222:

The Abuja Kaduna Rail road project nko? Looks like all APC senseless hailers are dumb set of people.
Now I know why PDP consider you all. Mumu. Since when did Abuja and Kaduna started to be part of SE.
Please don't insult yourself on air
Re: Passing-Out Parade Of Oyo Amotekun Corps; As Makinde Wears Amotekun Outfit by oguns222: 11:00am On Nov 19, 2020
Bkayyy:

Now I know why PDP consider you all. Mumu. Since when did Abuja and Kaduna started to be part of SE.
Please don't insult yourself on air

You said PDP didn't do anything and I mentioned one of the things PDP did.

You are the bigger mumu
Re: Passing-Out Parade Of Oyo Amotekun Corps; As Makinde Wears Amotekun Outfit by Bkayyy: 11:18am On Nov 19, 2020
oguns222:

You said PDP didn't do anything and I mentioned one of the things PDP did.

You are the bigger mumu
I don't even know why I gave you the honor of replying you. You are no less of an Illiterate.
When did Abuja and Kaduna turn to SE?
Idiot
Re: Passing-Out Parade Of Oyo Amotekun Corps; As Makinde Wears Amotekun Outfit by oguns222: 1:38pm On Nov 19, 2020
Bkayyy:

I don't even know why I gave you the honor of replying you. You are no less of an Illiterate.
When did Abuja and Kaduna turn to SE?
Idiot

When you condemned PDP, you didn't mention SE. So, stop being dumb and stupid.
Re: Passing-Out Parade Of Oyo Amotekun Corps; As Makinde Wears Amotekun Outfit by Germi9: 1:44pm On Nov 19, 2020
Nukilia:
Hisbah in the North, Amotekun in the southwest. We pray for peace in our country. Where are CIVIL DEFENSE in all these chaos
its true oh...what about civil defense?

1 Like

Re: Passing-Out Parade Of Oyo Amotekun Corps; As Makinde Wears Amotekun Outfit by LuciusX: 10:15pm On Nov 19, 2020
muykem:
Seyi makinde looks like idiami of Uganda.
It's Field Marshal Idi Amin Dada. Show some respect... Duh!
Re: Passing-Out Parade Of Oyo Amotekun Corps; As Makinde Wears Amotekun Outfit by Spaxon(f): 4:08am On Nov 20, 2020
Theboss100:
So your verdict is ..... No remedy for him?? Ohh damnnn nig..... oops I wanted to say Oh my God gringringrin. Well, I know one day those weeds will clear and his eyes will open to reality. cheesycheesy

One more thing, you look great. Cheers......
Thanks.
Be safe
Re: Passing-Out Parade Of Oyo Amotekun Corps; As Makinde Wears Amotekun Outfit by GMBuhari: 5:02pm On Nov 20, 2020
everything else is irrelevant to you because i didn't talk about the women / i categorized women ??

Your brain is paining you

Fmghewzy:

The women amongst them are also touts
Sometimes you people just talk nonsense.
Does it give you joy ,if you say unintelligent things.
The nonsense you said ,what proof do you have to back it up.
Re: Passing-Out Parade Of Oyo Amotekun Corps; As Makinde Wears Amotekun Outfit by Fmghewzy(m): 8:09pm On Nov 20, 2020
GMBuhari:
everything else is irrelevant to you because i didn't talk about the women / i categorized women ??

Your brain is paining you

Your brain is completely faulty, you can't comprehend simple English.

Yes , since you said they are all filled with touts,am asking are the women also touts.
You people just talk for the sake of talking.
Whether it's sensible or not, you just type without thinking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Saraki Dances Shaku Shaku, Removes Cap, Shows Street Credibility In Ilorin / Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy In Borno State / Obasanjo Prostrates Before The Ooni Of Ife!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.