Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Most Fluent English Speaking Nigerian Actor - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Most Fluent English Speaking Nigerian Actor (57001 Views)

Murphy Afolabi In Car Accident: Nigerian Actor Escapes Death Road Crash[pics] / Another Nigerian Actor, Lekkinson Dies / 2face Vs Pasuma (in Terms Of English Speaking Who Is The Best) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Fluent English Speaking Nigerian Actor by Mesmerize(f): 6:24am On Jun 29, 2008
CH3COO:

Richard Mofe Damijo
Thanks wink
Re: Most Fluent English Speaking Nigerian Actor by dblock(m): 5:54am On Jun 30, 2008
Do you even know the meaning of fluent.

Half of the actors would be fluent speakers.

I think people, might be convincing "sexy" with "fluent"
Re: Most Fluent English Speaking Nigerian Actor by francessby(f): 5:09pm On Jul 01, 2008
for actress is stephnia okereke and monalisa chinda

for actors, desmond and ramsy
Re: Most Fluent English Speaking Nigerian Actor by lammy2(f): 6:52pm On Jul 13, 2008
Olu Jacobs
Re: Most Fluent English Speaking Nigerian Actor by jaybaby(f): 5:19pm On Jul 17, 2008
Jim IYK

RMD

MIKE ESURO

NOAH

PETE EDDY

OLU JACOBS

BOB
Re: Most Fluent English Speaking Nigerian Actor by elfuego(m): 10:32am On Jul 21, 2008
bob manuel's tight.
at leesst above average
Re: Most Fluent English Speaking Nigerian Actor by omonikkie(f): 11:39am On Jul 21, 2008
for guys----Olu Jacobs is da bond
for ladies-------Rita Dominic
Re: Most Fluent English Speaking Nigerian Actor by Imme: 11:44am On Jul 22, 2008
The actress that married Nobert Young is Gloria Anozie Young. Her english is bomb.
Kate Henshaw is great too and Stephnia Okereke, Liz Benson is not let out.

For guys, i will vote The good old Pete Edochie, RMD and Jim Iyke.
Re: Most Fluent English Speaking Nigerian Actor by IBCE(f): 1:17pm On Jul 22, 2008
I might nt b able 2 say 4 the female lipsrsealed,bt BOB MANUEL UDOKWU sure is the most fluent nigerian actor.
Re: Most Fluent English Speaking Nigerian Actor by IBCE(f): 1:21pm On Jul 22, 2008
ok i ve it now. JENNIFER ELIGO is one Nigerias most fluent actresses
Re: Most Fluent English Speaking Nigerian Actor by ginky: 7:30pm On Jul 23, 2008
Actor:[/color]YEMI BLACK
Actress:[color=#006600]
LIZ BENSON
Re: Most Fluent English Speaking Nigerian Actor by obailala(m): 7:15pm On Jul 24, 2008
Its been quite long since i saw him in a movie but ZACK ORJI still remains my favorite

all d other guys and girls are good but ZACK is still d BOMB

Re: Most Fluent English Speaking Nigerian Actor by AfroCynic: 9:16pm On Jul 24, 2008
Male, I think OLu Jacobs take my vote,
Female, it'll have to be Rita Dominic, her English flows easily. S
tephanie Okereke tried too hard I feel.
Re: Most Fluent English Speaking Nigerian Actor by lechatte(f): 1:54am On Aug 01, 2008
Guys:Olu Jacobs,Francis Agu,RMD,Pete Edocie,Hanks Anuku,Zack Orji

Ladies:Joke Silva,Jennifer Eliogu,Ego Boyo,Gloria Anozie,Uche Obi-Osotule.

These are all I could remember.
Re: Most Fluent English Speaking Nigerian Actor by motunrayo4(f): 1:58am On Aug 01, 2008
I vote Olu Jacobs first and then Zach Orji. . . . .I cant really think of any females
Re: Most Fluent English Speaking Nigerian Actor by ula(f): 2:36pm On Aug 05, 2008
olu jacobs for male and joke silva for female
Re: Most Fluent English Speaking Nigerian Actor by Ebonyj(f): 12:00pm On Aug 11, 2008
ula:

They getmmy vote too, I would also like to add Pete Edochie to the male category and Ayo Mogaji to the female category.
Re: Most Fluent English Speaking Nigerian Actor by MrCrackles(m): 12:05pm On Aug 11, 2008
ula:

i give them both my NOD!
Re: Most Fluent English Speaking Nigerian Actor by skyangel(f): 2:47pm On Aug 11, 2008
Who is this Olu Jacobs
I dont think i know some of their real names
Re: Most Fluent English Speaking Nigerian Actor by DeepZone: 6:06pm On Aug 11, 2008
Please, how do you determine "most" fluent in any language from a pool of over 300 people?
Re: Most Fluent English Speaking Nigerian Actor by ima1(f): 1:18am On Aug 12, 2008
Guys: Yemi Blaq, RMD, Ramsey Nouah

Ladies: Kate Henshaw, Joke Silva
Re: Most Fluent English Speaking Nigerian Actor by XFio(m): 8:39pm On Nov 03, 2008
Men:Olu Jacobs and Zack Orji
Ladies:Joke Silva and Dakore Egbuson
Re: Most Fluent English Speaking Nigerian Actor by Pepeye(f): 8:57pm On Nov 03, 2008
Dakore Egbuson and some other guy that i cant remember the name
Re: Most Fluent English Speaking Nigerian Actor by waterworks(f): 2:37pm On Nov 04, 2008
wat? stephanie okereke hu said that? they said flueent oh!
as for me emm the guy in letters to a stranger the one with the big eyes sadique
girls, hm joke silvia, dakore, so so and rita.
Re: Most Fluent English Speaking Nigerian Actor by sexyLeamon(f): 9:12am On Nov 05, 2008
Ramsey Nouah hands down
Re: Most Fluent English Speaking Nigerian Actor by shylladear(f): 2:07pm On Nov 06, 2008
male Yemi Blaq With a diction that is captivating kiss
kalu ikeagwu good looking and also speaks well kiss

female Joke silva kiss

Re: Most Fluent English Speaking Nigerian Actor by shylladear(f): 2:08pm On Nov 06, 2008
male Yemi Blaq With a diction that is captivating  kiss
kalu ikeagwu good looking and also speaks well  kiss

female Joke silva  kiss
Re: Most Fluent English Speaking Nigerian Actor by teissys(f): 1:45pm On Nov 12, 2008
I can't help feeling disappointed that people are oblivious of the fact that Kenneth Okonkwo's grammar is way above the best. This one and only Prince of Awadaland has a very good command in english. He is actually the only Nigerian Actor that I can listen to and smile to myself. When it comes to females, it definitely has to be Joke Silva, period.
Re: Most Fluent English Speaking Nigerian Actor by Nnenna1(f): 9:43pm On Nov 23, 2008
Actors:

Nkem Owoh - Articulate but obnoxious

Femi Brainard - Good Speaker, good looking too  tongue

Zach Orji - Soft-spoken. He can lull you to sleep.

Hmm, can't think of more. There are lots of them but nothing's cracking.

Actresses:

Onyeka Onwenu - I watched her in Widow's Cot. That woman is multi-talented, abeg.

Bimbo Akintola - Natural, fluent, blabber and stutter free.

Patience Ozokwor - She is very articulate -  forget her stereotypical roles. She proves that you don't have to affect a British lilt to speak proper English. I heart Patience.

Dakore Egbuson - I admire her speaking skills. 

Jennifer Eliogu - She has a soothing voice and a good knowledge of English.

Mercy Johnson - The babe dey try.

That elderly Yoruba actress in Magun. I've forgotten her name, but she's VERY good. 

Honestly though, many people here don't know what speaking good English means. Speaking good English entails fluent speech with regard for the rules of grammar. An ability to use words to elicit emotions from listeners. Some posters here have a knack for this with written English and I admire that.  An extensive vocabulary helps - but even that isn't necessary.  Good English is NOT a faux British accent.

On that note, I think Joke Silva is over-hyped. I just murdered a sacred cow. Will nairalanders stone me to death? hehe.
Re: Most Fluent English Speaking Nigerian Actor by illiest(m): 9:28am On Nov 27, 2008
i think its aki and pawpaw
Re: Most Fluent English Speaking Nigerian Actor by kelvin(m): 2:53pm On Nov 27, 2008
Aki and paw paw. U ve gotta be sh**ng me!
Re: Most Fluent English Speaking Nigerian Actor by babsongudus: 5:02pm On Dec 26, 2008
To me, it's MR LERE PAIMO (EDA ONILE OLA) and Agbako. for the ladies, IYANIWE and IYA RAINBOW. take it or leave it grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Asu Ekiye Calls Out Gospel Artistes At The Experience / ''Can You Afford A Girl Like Me?' - Skales' GF Blasts Wizkid & Haters On Twitter / RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 14th Birthday, Gives Her Strict Rules

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.