Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face (49000 Views)

Peter Obi Currently Leading In Presidential Pool Conducted By CNN Nigeria / CNN nigeria Decides 2023: Justice For Ahmed Bola Tinubu / Confirmation Of APC’s Rhoda Gumus As INEC Commissioner, A Democratic “Coup”- PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face by Emeraldgreene(f): 12:43am On Nov 19, 2020
[U pray??that's how he will search for the names and bodies of his own.quote author=DoubleEngine007 post=96191545] The major question you should have asked ,is why Lagos state Governor lied about inviting the military? And why the military lied about shooting at first.. Leaders dey lie lie.. Na names you sit down dey find.. Keep searching and asking for the names and I pray you don't become their next victim.. Shalom![/quote]

2 Likes

Re: DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face by privaldo: 12:43am On Nov 19, 2020
OfficialAwol:

Can you mentor me?

Over how many years on Nairaland, there's nothing I've gained here, well aside information. But can be that one thing I will be forever be grateful to Nairaland for?

Not in the country for now
Re: DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face by Kayharry(m): 12:45am On Nov 19, 2020
we go treat buhari furk up
Re: DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face by OfficialAwol(m): 12:45am On Nov 19, 2020
privaldo:

Not in the country for now

Or I failed security check?
Re: DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face by privaldo: 12:45am On Nov 19, 2020
OfficialAwol:

Can you mentor me?

Over how many years on Nairaland, there's nothing I've gained here, well aside information. But can be that one thing I will be forever be grateful to Nairaland for?

I don't know much but you can start by taking note of your daily activities and recording in written format every single activity that occurred in the day. Then you can learn a new language.
Re: DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face by OfficialAwol(m): 12:49am On Nov 19, 2020
privaldo:

I don't know much but you can start by taking note of your daily activities and recording in written format every single activity that occurred in the day. Then you can learn a new language.

OK. What language would suggest I learn?

I didn't forget you mentioned Hebrew before.
Re: DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face by privaldo: 12:57am On Nov 19, 2020
OfficialAwol:

OK. What language would suggest I learn?

I didn't forget you mentioned Hebrew before.

You can't work for the Mossad, consider learning Russian and aim for the Mi6 or America's CIA. People don't approach the Mossad, they approach you.
Re: DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face by privaldo: 12:59am On Nov 19, 2020
OfficialAwol:

Or I failed security check?

What security check cheesy? My email is a temp mail, so there I have no access to it.
Re: DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face by OfficialAwol(m): 1:06am On Nov 19, 2020
privaldo:

You can't work for the Mossad, consider learning Russian and aim for the Mi6 or America's CIA. People don't approach the Mossad, they approach you.

Thank you.

I will always get back to you.
Re: DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face by Mrquote: 1:13am On Nov 19, 2020
sammy329:
#LEKKILIES! When CNN finish we will still ask the same key question & request, the same key fact you are running from. Which are
1. What are the names of massacred people
2. Where are their families and relatives
I didn't see ur post in the morning. Did you watch the CNN clip?
Re: DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face by Mrquote: 1:15am On Nov 19, 2020
edoairways:

You mean CNN Africa, I didn't see this on CNN global
It aired in CNN US
Re: DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face by Mrquote: 1:16am On Nov 19, 2020
NGpatriot:
Don't you mean as she shares her lies and fake news?

Just imagine, she's going everywhere with her lies and fake rubbish, bet she won't go to the judiciary panel with her story, obviously, she
s dodging hard question under oath.

Why is it that most of the people peddling these fake rumors are Igbos.?

Nigeria is bigger than you lying bigots and enemies of Nigeria.

God Bless Nigeria

Where una dey go when people are awake.
Re: DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face by marsman: 1:17am On Nov 19, 2020
OfficialAwol:

Or what?

Las las she will be recruited by either CIA or Mossad.

People like her are easily approached by international secret agents, especially now she's abroad.

In the end, she will be used to achieve what you and your paymasters fear the most.
Dream on, they will see through her lying 78 people were massacred mouth and deport her disc jockey ass.
Re: DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face by Emeraldgreene(f): 1:37am On Nov 19, 2020
[I would also like to be an intelligence agent.its what I would like to do this coming yearquotet=96195284]

I don't think so aside from Mossad, its allies (CSIS, CIA, Mi6, DGSE, and so on) don't kill other Assets from rival intelligence agencies instead they give them a chance to defect and offer them protection. The FSB, MSS, and Irans VEVAK will kill you once they know you are an Asset of another country after interrogation and torture.[/quote]
Re: DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face by Nobody: 1:37am On Nov 19, 2020
sammy329:
#LEKKILIES! When CNN finish we will still ask the same key question & request, the same key fact you are running from. Which are
1. What are the names of massacred people
2. Where are their families and relatives
How will she know at that point when there's serious panicking, everyone running to be safe from gun shot? How does she figure it immediately when the situation was a traumatic one?
Re: DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face by Flytime: 1:39am On Nov 19, 2020
Re: DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face by Daddy46: 1:39am On Nov 19, 2020
NGpatriot:

Just imagine, she's going everywhere with her lies and fake rubbish, bet she won't go to the judiciary panel with her story, obviously, she

God Bless Nigeria

the question you should ask your empty skull is how come the bullet shells correspond to what the army is using presently,which means she is right but I have a word for you Exodus 37 says he will visit the sin of the father on the children till the tenth generation do you want God to do wat happen to lekki protesters to happen to you entire generation?where did you put your senses of thinking or you just became foolishly stupid suddenly,your useless parent are very Stupid to raise a double bastard like you.we are talking about people's promising souls you are saying rubbish you will ripe wat you sow foolish man,stray bullet will hit you

2 Likes

Re: DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face by Daddy46: 1:42am On Nov 19, 2020
JAMO84:
DJ Witch is a member of IPOB Terrorist organization
and you and your entire generation are members of hell too stupid fool
Re: DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face by NaijaAlien: 1:46am On Nov 19, 2020
MUMU....THUNDER DESTROY YOU AND THE ENTITY, NIGERIA.
NGpatriot:

God Bless Nigeria

Re: DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face by donforeign: 2:08am On Nov 19, 2020
NGpatriot:

God Bless Nigeria

One word ode
Re: DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face by Nobody: 2:16am On Nov 19, 2020
NGpatriot:

God Bless Nigeria

Janjaweeed
Re: DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face by NGpatriot: 2:16am On Nov 19, 2020
donforeign:

One word ode

You see that in the mirror everyday.

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face by NGpatriot: 2:18am On Nov 19, 2020
Isinweke:

Janjaweeed

Do you smoke that with your ugu leaves?

Silly Igbos

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face by NGpatriot: 2:20am On Nov 19, 2020
[s]
Daddy46:
the question you should ask your empty skull is how come the bullet shells correspond to what the army is using presently,which means she is right but I have a word for you Exodus 37 says he will visit the sin of the father on the children till the tenth generation do you want God to do wat happen to lekki protesters to happen to you entire generation?where did you put your senses of thinking or you just became foolishly stupid suddenly,your useless parent are very Stupid to raise a double bastard like you.we are talking about people's promising souls you are saying rubbish you will ripe wat you sow foolish man,stray bullet will hit you
[/s]

Must you village Igbos bore me with your dumb rubbish and lamentation?

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face by NGpatriot: 2:21am On Nov 19, 2020
NaijaAlien:
MUMU....THUNDER DESTROY YOU AND THE ENTITY, NIGERIA.

lmao..

Instead of similac, they obviously raised you Igbos with deep deep hatred, bitterness and anger..

Who swear for you Igbos?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face by Adakintroy: 2:40am On Nov 19, 2020
Colonelswitz101:

Its coward grandpas like u that kept nigeria the way it is now wen u guys should have spoken up n protested earlier... U are the devil u know so stick to ur devil

No coward. No grandpa. Proberly a Youth like yourselves I am.

There was a time THOR thought he was ready too.

In the end he almost brought war to Asgard ( use that achytype as a spectrum back to you)

Prepare yourselves justly first.

Not everyone who oppose you is against you. It's not about them it's about you. You are not ready or should I use the term worthy.
Re: DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face by Neddstark: 3:00am On Nov 19, 2020
gidgiddy:
I still marvel at how some Nigerians are suddenly shocked at the shooting of unarmed protesters at Lekki toll gate by the Nigerian Army

When the same thing was happening to IPOB and IMN, they all acted as if it was normal

IPOB and IMN did not have strong youth following perhaps.
Re: DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face by Macphenson: 3:05am On Nov 19, 2020
edoairways:

You mean CNN Africa, I didn't see this on CNN global

See how you just exposed your ignorance. The interview was conducted by Becky Anderson, CNN Senior correspondent, please use Google if you don't have a cable TV and stop disgracing your self on a public forum.
Re: DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face by Nobody: 3:19am On Nov 19, 2020
She is in Nigeria
Re: DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face by musa234(m): 3:44am On Nov 19, 2020
Coldie:
DJ Switch is over doing it o.

Let her not put her self into serious trouble.

Buhari is one of the leniest leaders Nigeria ever had
lol...mumu
Re: DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face by romanusebhodagh(m): 3:56am On Nov 19, 2020
Wahala nor dey tire for problem self for naija?
Re: DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face by favour32(m): 3:56am On Nov 19, 2020
gift2xl:

Grow up.
As long as he supports this evil government,he will remain stagnant in everything.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Police Arrest Sheik Abduljabbar For Blasphemy / Wike, His Wife & Son At PDP Supreme Court Thanksgiving Service / Fashola VisitsAriaria International Market Aba For Inspection - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.