Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face (49001 Views)

Peter Obi Currently Leading In Presidential Pool Conducted By CNN Nigeria / CNN nigeria Decides 2023: Justice For Ahmed Bola Tinubu / Confirmation Of APC’s Rhoda Gumus As INEC Commissioner, A Democratic “Coup”- PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face by Okoroawusa: 11:12pm On Nov 18, 2020
Why can't this girl stick to a storyline?
Re: DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face by luluman: 11:13pm On Nov 18, 2020
IamFINESSE:
Afonjas Food don land grin cheesy
Are you always dumb?
Re: DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face by mauchiz: 11:13pm On Nov 18, 2020
sammy329:
#LEKKILIES! When CNN finish we will still ask the same key question & request, the same key fact you are running from. Which are
1. What are the names of massacred people
2. Where are their families and relatives

How do you expect her to know the names of peaceful protesters,people came from all over the country to protest,how will she know them?
People came from different places and met at lekki tollgate,you expect her to know them?are they her village people or neighbours?

keep supporting, im happy Nigeria is were it is today, all of you will enjoy the change you all brought.
This is my best year.
Re: DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face by icankel: 11:14pm On Nov 18, 2020
NGpatriot:
Don't you mean as she shares her lies and fake news?

Just imagine, she's going everywhere with her lies and fake rubbish, bet she won't go to the judiciary panel with her story, obviously, she
s dodging hard question under oath.

Why is it that most of the people peddling these fake rumors are Igbos.?

Nigeria is bigger than you lying bigots and enemies of Nigeria.

God Bless Nigeria

if u were in Nigeria during protest maybe u won't be saying this, I pray u don't lose ur life or that of ur loved ones in the hands of Nigerian police or Army

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face by luluman: 11:14pm On Nov 18, 2020
helinues:
Sha stay where you dey now...
Are you a mumu?
Re: DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 11:16pm On Nov 18, 2020
Manab:
US should impose sanctions on Nigeria,so dat Nigerians will have a small sense of reasoning.
You with the big sense,if they impose sanction on Nigeria who will feel the heat,is it the poor or the rich? And if you think they will impose sanction, then you are not as smart as you think.Last four years, there was a shooting by police in South Africa were over 20 protesters were shot and not a single action was taken against South Africa,the sad part is you people think the white give a Bleep about your black ass.

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face by icankel: 11:17pm On Nov 18, 2020
helinues:
ebulu ozu onyeozo odika ebu ukwunku. otu ubuchi eburu ozu gi

2 Likes

Re: DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face by Killermamba: 11:18pm On Nov 18, 2020
DamZik:
This lady is noble in Nigeria history. A billion times greater than all zombies generations combined.

I salute her , 1 DJ switch is better than 40 million donkey lovers

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face by mauchiz: 11:18pm On Nov 18, 2020
I thank God she is alive to tell the story of what happenned.
Re: DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face by JoeEeL(m): 11:20pm On Nov 18, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

NGpatriot and helinues are irredemable zombies.

They are one and the same thing.
Re: DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face by privaldo: 11:21pm On Nov 18, 2020
OfficialAwol:

It's simple.

If you read the history of some of those who the CIA have recruited or approached before, they've had similar trajectory of life with Dj Switch.

Some people think IBB and Obasanjo are CIA agents.

Even Tinubu. That might sound funny. Lol

Dj Switch can't be recruited by either the CIA or Mossad. In Nigeria, the CIA recruits informats that are called "Agents of Influence". These informants are mainly high ranking government officials that have access to classified information and can influence their decisions in the country, if the CIA wanted to recruit a regular person that person would be covert, and not known to the public. Dj Switch is already in public eye and is already a potential target.
Re: DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face by Djex614: 11:22pm On Nov 18, 2020
Ikea81:

You think whites are stupid. They fully analysed the videos before reporting
he thinks the whites are as dumb as himself and his lifeless master Buhari

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face by mauchiz: 11:22pm On Nov 18, 2020
Kirchoffs:
Clothingonline9
dangwarai
uptimum123
SilverNorGold
Vaughanlanrewaj.... another slimy chameleon
helinues
myBraine
OZOnNengiTheory
Edusouls
Onlyonebuhari
ConfirmedZombie
georgakins
Arrewa

ILuvdemManna
Gidicars..
Kilonshele
AnanseK
Antoeni
LegendHero
Sammirano
Orioko88
Tesppidd
360degreess
IbadanSun1
NGPatriot
Mamotalk
Kestolove
GoshenNLA
thatfairguy1
TecM0
Humilitypays
IamWonderful
Authority2006
jcmaiah
delivryboy
360degreess
Kuginzi
IamPlato
Danmaiduguri
thebosstrevor1
BOFA2020
PissfulProtester
Emekaonline
Afamed
Favor914
MusaChukwudi
BIGGERhead4
Golan007

The shameless MONIKERS listed above are the various paid media thugs hired to spill hate and conceal EVIDENCE of death and massacre that happened live at the Lekki toll gate.....

They are very many here with over 200 different monikers which they use in trying to suppress the truth.....Bunch of lunatics who are mostly from the North..

Bunch of piss-poor people all because of 20k BMC money sold their dirty souls.....

Dont worry, God will judge them.
Re: DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face by Cetacean419: 11:25pm On Nov 18, 2020
donprinyo:

Low IQ e-rat spotted
I know you must be Over 30 years fooling yourself on Nairaland. Who is Nnamdi Kanu? Your Moses? The one that has Citizenship in Various Countries. You guys claimed you were Massacred but you will not admit Killing people. You killed a 4 year Old girl's Father for Christ Sake. Burnt People's husband's. Killed Military Personnel and you expect them not to Retaliate? God will Judge IPOB for Killings. You also deserve what you have.
I used to have pity on you guys during the OPERATION PYTHON DANCE but now I see you guys of the IPOB deserve stiffer handling. It is a Shame you call Nigeria a Zoo. The East Look more like the Evil Forest lost in Primitivity.
I respect Igbos but if you are IPOB and I catch you with a Banner or Insigna, I will get Army for you Lots.
Nnamdi Kanu is on Exile Instigating war in Nigeria and if it is Successfully accomplished, you guys will die worse than the Civil War.
It pains me to the core.
NOTE: I am from the South (Benin)
Re: DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face by MiaBeer(m): 11:26pm On Nov 18, 2020
Re: DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face by madridsta007(m): 11:27pm On Nov 18, 2020
sammy329:
#LEKKILIES! When CNN finish we will still ask the same key question & request, the same key fact you are running from. Which are
1. What are the names of massacred people
2. Where are their families and relatives

Correct guy. That is the same thing that I have been telling people who claim that Boko Haram is killing people in the North.
What are their names?
Where are their families and relatives?
Buhari has been doing fantastically well for Nigerians and people just want to spoil his good record. It will not work Insha Allah undecided
Re: DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face by jaxxy(m): 11:28pm On Nov 18, 2020
helinues:

The bitter truth is there are many things this government does that Jonathan’s govt wud never do.

There are many things this government wud not tolerate that yet Jonathan’s govt tolerated even from them as the opposition.

So how is she wrong in her blunt statement in telling this government what they are bt trying hard to pretend are not??

She just saying what Ure afraid to say bt know that’s what u are even though u try hard to camouflage it.
Re: DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face by OfficialAwol(m): 11:32pm On Nov 18, 2020
privaldo:

Dj Switch can't be recruited by either the CIA or Mossad. In Nigeria, the CIA recruits informats that are called "Agents of Influence". These informants are mainly high ranking government officials that have access to classified information and can influence their decisions in the country, if the CIA wanted to recruit a regular person that person would be covert, and not known to the public. Dj Switch is already in public eye and is already a potential target.

At least you didn't dispute the fact that IBB and OBJ are probable CIA agents.

And as regards Dj Switch being in public eyes, you need to understand that these intelligence agencies have different agents for diverse operation.

You'd be surprised that some of our celebrities are agents of some secret intelligence agencies.
Re: DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face by Kiezodumah(m): 11:34pm On Nov 18, 2020
Then wat shud we call the United States whose president has refused to concede that he lost the election.
Re: DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face by NGpatriot: 11:36pm On Nov 18, 2020
Quantumheight:
Which judiciary panel.a panel where the governor orchestrated the massacre at lekki and even come lie that he didn't request for soldiers to come to lekki,a governor who has no conscience and denied that no one died.the military even denied that they were not at the scene of the event if not for this brave girl that was recording live the whole event.

So, CNN is her judicial panel.

CNN will get to the bottom of it, CNN will identify the culprits, CNN will arrest and jail them, CNN will come up with recommendations and even sef CNN will compensate the victims.

You people are lousy comedians.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face by privaldo: 11:37pm On Nov 18, 2020
OfficialAwol:

At least you didn't dispute the fact that IBB and OBJ are probable CIA agents.

And as regards Dj Switch being in public eyes, you need to understand that these intelligence agencies have different agents for diverse operation.

You'd be surprised that some of our celebrities are agents of some secret intelligence agencies.

Unless the CIA or Mossad wants to pull off a revolution, then they can use people like Dj Switch or Celebrities because of the crowd they would draw for the movement aside that the CIA America has little or no interest in Nigeria's affairs. The people who would pull off what you are imagining is the DGSE of France, due to France quest to control Sub-Saharan Africa.
Re: DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face by madridsta007(m): 11:37pm On Nov 18, 2020
OfficialAwol:

Or what?

Las las she will be recruited by either CIA or Mossad.

People like her are easily approached by international secret agents, especially now she's abroad.

In the end, she will be used to achieve what you and your paymasters fear the most.

Mossad and the CIA do not recruit people who are known faces.
Those kind of people, their cover is blown from the start- why recruit them?

It is a shame that people are deflecting, cowards who are afraid of confronting the matter in her story- that a government sworn to protect lives and properties, killed young people, its OWN citizens.
Re: DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face by deleo16(m): 11:39pm On Nov 18, 2020
BEATNEST:
fool it will affect all of us, the economy will crash and people like you would start crying blaming the government

Why do you think russia has no recent major military activities, it's because of the sanctions
Their economy is suffering
The one my reason why North Korea is still making weapons is because they do to care about their citizenship so all the money is pumped into their personal affairs and military

This one you're complaining of onion, Garri go turn gold

please help me tell them, seems most are educated illitrate

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face by FunkyAlhaji2015: 11:44pm On Nov 18, 2020
privaldo:

Do you mean in Nigeria Embassy? If yes, oh wow, hay would America send over 200 CIA assets to just one location that isn't even a target country.

Let me educate you a little. Nigeria has an embassy in Abuja and a consulate office in Lagos large staff. A bulk of the embassy staff are CIA agents and they also recruit CIA guys to work for big cooperations all in bid to have their ears to the ground. Nigeria is very impt to the US because of our oil and our market size, that is why they have some sort of a super embassy here
Re: DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face by OfficialAwol(m): 11:45pm On Nov 18, 2020
privaldo:

Unless the CIA or Mossad wants to pull off a revolution, then they can use people like Dj Switch or Celebrities because of the crowd they would draw for the movement aside that the CIA America has little or no interest in Nigeria's affairs. The people who would pull off what you are imagining is the DGSE of France, due to France quest to control Sub-Saharan Africa.

I quite understand what you are talking about.

You seem to know much about the intelligence world yourself.

You are probably an agent I suppose.
Re: DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face by OfficialAwol(m): 11:49pm On Nov 18, 2020
madridsta007:

Mossad and the CIA do not recruit people who are known faces.
Those kind of people, their cover is blown from the start- why recruit them?

It is a shame that people are deflecting, cowards who are afraid of confronting the matter in her story- that a government sworn to protect lives and properties, killed young people, its OWN citizens.

I understand that agents need to be unknown to maintain their cover.

But another angle is, what if she was already recruited before the protest?

Imagine how she was the only celebrity at tollgate that night.

Imagine how she switched to IG live in the heat of a heavy shooting.

Such guts for a woman.
Re: DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face by SeriouslySense(m): 11:49pm On Nov 18, 2020
Exactly
Soarr:
This evil government go hear am
Re: DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face by emilo2bad: 11:50pm On Nov 18, 2020
This idiot dj switch is really working for the money she collected. Enjoy it while it last
Re: DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face by privaldo: 11:50pm On Nov 18, 2020
FunkyAlhaji2015:

Let me educate you a little. Nigeria has an embassy in Abuja and a consulate office in Lagos large staff. A bulk of the embassy staff are CIA agents and they also recruit CIA guys to work for big cooperations all in bid to have their ears to the ground. Nigeria is very impt to the US because of our oil and our market size, that is why they have some sort of a super embassy here

You mean CIA works from Nigeria's Embassy not American Embassy. First of all you made a mistake with your terms, those people who are recruited and work for the CIA folks in Nigeria (if there are any) according to you are not staff of the CIA but agents or informants. Most of them don't even know they work for the CIA or whatever intelligence agency it is, if they know the mission is compromised and the CIA Staff or Asset that hired them has been compromised or burned.

No CIA Asset that wants to recruit an informant will go about telling them that they are from the CIA.
Re: DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face by SeriouslySense(m): 11:51pm On Nov 18, 2020
haha
DamZik:
This lady is noble in Nigeria history. A billion times greater than all zombies generations combined.
Re: DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face by privaldo: 11:52pm On Nov 18, 2020
OfficialAwol:

I quite understand what you are talking about.

You seem to know much about the intelligence world yourself.

You are probably an agent I suppose.

Smiles, espionage is just a world of it's own that I love and I am not an agent.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Wike, His Wife & Son At PDP Supreme Court Thanksgiving Service / Fashola VisitsAriaria International Market Aba For Inspection - Pictures / We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.