Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,986 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Does Supporting President Trump Hurt The Gospel? Andy Stanley Says Yes - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does Supporting President Trump Hurt The Gospel? Andy Stanley Says Yes (963 Views)

Pastors Or Cult Leaders?James Macdonald, Andy Stanley, Steven Furtick, Bill Hybe / Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person / Andy Stanley's Your Move.is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Supporting President Trump Hurt The Gospel? Andy Stanley Says Yes by orisa37: 9:12am On Nov 21, 2020
Does Supporting President Trump Hurt The Gospel? No. It doesn't hurt the Gospel. It strengthens the Power Might and Hope of God in TRUMP. It's also an added Security Safety and Success of God for TRUMP.
Re: Does Supporting President Trump Hurt The Gospel? Andy Stanley Says Yes by bjtinz: 9:17am On Nov 21, 2020
MrPRevailer:

So you have not seen them means they are lies?
No I've seen many. They aren't lies.
It you guys listening to mainstream globalist controlled media that's plagued with lies and fakry. Those news that are suppressed, hidden are the ones you should be paying attention to if you were smart.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2f97EW7BD0

Lol!

Give it a rest.
Judges are throwing out the cases for lack of evidence. It's all hearsay

That he's using a animated caricature like Guliani to lead his case speaks volumes. (Btw note the lady smiling behind him) grin

No serious lawyer worth his salt will be involved in this charade.

Stop the lies, stop the Trump worship.
Re: Does Supporting President Trump Hurt The Gospel? Andy Stanley Says Yes by MrPRevailer(m): 9:56am On Nov 21, 2020
bjtinz:

Lol!

Give it a rest.
Judges are throwing out the cases for lack of evidence. It's all hearsay

That he's using a animated caricature like Guliani to lead his case speaks volumes. (Btw note the lady smiling behind him) grin

No serious lawyer worth his salt will be involved in this charade.

Stop the lies, stop the Trump worship.

She's smiling and it's obvious you don't know why because you didn't watch the video. You're just acting like a clown, perhaps it's because of your lack of data or economizing.
Re: Does Supporting President Trump Hurt The Gospel? Andy Stanley Says Yes by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:46pm On Nov 26, 2021
LordReed:

I thought that's what is supposed to happen, why do you want to stop your god's plan?

We can't stop God's plan we are only praying to delay it. cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

More Than 90% Of Those That Miss The RAPTURE Will Take The Mark Of The Beast. / What A Muslim Cleric Told Me / All Those Who Agree With Christ's Teachings Please Unite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.