Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,821 members, 7,828,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed Identical Twin Sisters In Kano - Pictures - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed Identical Twin Sisters In Kano - Pictures (64180 Views)

Identitical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Ladies Same Day. See Pre-wedding Photos / Identical Twin Brothers To Marry Identical Twin Sisters Then Live Together(Pics) / Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Best Friends. See Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed Identical Twin Sisters In Kano - Pictures by jamiudarex(m): 7:22pm On Nov 19, 2020
Updating9JA:
More !!!

4some grin grin
If you know you know cool
Re: Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed Identical Twin Sisters In Kano - Pictures by biomedics(m): 7:27pm On Nov 19, 2020
The girls don't look identical
Re: Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed Identical Twin Sisters In Kano - Pictures by JustforMen: 7:29pm On Nov 19, 2020
endsarrrs:
grin

E be like you know how to born twins.. mek I chyke you small may be you go gree me grin grin grin grin

How you dey?
Re: Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed Identical Twin Sisters In Kano - Pictures by EmpressEmerald(f): 7:33pm On Nov 19, 2020
OJay360:
Dem fit nack each other wife by mistake

IMPOSSIBLE
Re: Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed Identical Twin Sisters In Kano - Pictures by Frankcallys(m): 7:53pm On Nov 19, 2020
Wow... These beautiful ladies just brought back old and lovely memories. Back then in Awka Anambra state, I unknowingly dated very very beautiful and identical twin sisters. Fair and beautiful just like yellow paw paw.

I didn't know I was dating two sisters (identical twin) but they knew all along. There is no difference and I mean in everything, none whatsoever! They took turns coming over for the weekends.

I only found out after 9 months! And that was on my birthday. I planned an all night indoor party with my woman and that was after spending time with my guys, taking them out and buying enough booze to knock them out so I can go home on time to be with my lovely woman or should I say women... No, woman for now

So when I got home around 7pm, the first twin arrived. She buzzed and I picked up the intercom and asked: Who is it? She answered: Baby, don't you know my voice again? I happily opened for her and she came in, hugged and kissed me so passionately. Then we relaxed with lots of drinks and alcohol in the refrigerator. I cooked cos I love cooking my meals when at home.

So after she ate and sat on my laps watching a movie, another buzz came through on the intercom. I wasn't expecting anybody but I picked up just to know who was about to disturb my night. When I asked: Who is it? What I heard freaked me out to the point that I was visibly shaking.

Baby, don't you know my voice again? I turned around, looked at my babe where she's relaxing on the couch. I asked again: Who is it? She replied: Baby, it's me Chy, don't you know my voice again! I quickly hanged up the intercom, went outside to the gate... Lo and behold a carbon copy of the same woman in my sitting room!

I left the gate open and ran away thinking I saw a ghost or something. Like 20 minutes later, I tiptoed down to my house, peeped through the sitting room window and saw two of them laughing and drinking in the sitting room with the birthday present they both brought individually. After like 10 more freaking minutes, I entered my sitting room and called again... Chy?

They both answered and started laughing again. I demanded an explanation and that was when they told me that I toasted both of them on different occasion, they both fall for me, initially not knowing and believing they found a different guy all together. But as time went on when the started opening up to each other, they found out that they have been dating one guy.

I asked them why they didn't stop or tell me after they found out. They both screamed: Noooo!!! We are happy and we both love you. I saw so confused but...

To cut this short, that night... my birthday night was one freaky, awesome and lovely night I will never forget in a hurry. Oh... We kept dating till they both traveled to the states and I traveled out also.

So sorry guys, we were talking about these lovely identical twins up there right? Hahahahaha... Congratulations to them. They should be careful though. Now you know what I mean grin grin wink
Re: Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed Identical Twin Sisters In Kano - Pictures by Nktessy(f): 8:29pm On Nov 19, 2020
Wow this is cool. Happy married life the twin generation
Re: Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed Identical Twin Sisters In Kano - Pictures by endsarrrs(f): 9:18pm On Nov 19, 2020
wink
JustforMen:

E be like you know how to born twins.. mek I chyke you small may be you go gree me grin grin grin grin

How you dey?
grin

Re: Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed Identical Twin Sisters In Kano - Pictures by NaMeAboki: 10:04pm On Nov 19, 2020
endsarrrs:
cool Another oil money of the SS about to be lavishly spent/wasted on Arewa Sons and daughters undecided

It must be terrible living a pained bitter life of a wailer.

Re: Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed Identical Twin Sisters In Kano - Pictures by endsarrrs(f): 10:07pm On Nov 19, 2020
cheesy
NaMeAboki:

It must be terrible living a pained bitter life of a wailer.

Senseless comment of the year!
tongue
Re: Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed Identical Twin Sisters In Kano - Pictures by dorin27(f): 10:10pm On Nov 19, 2020
Beautiful..I love identical twins
Re: Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed Identical Twin Sisters In Kano - Pictures by JustforMen: 10:11pm On Nov 19, 2020
endsarrrs:
wink
grin

which kind smile be this na? you go make me dream of you ooo
grin grin grin grin
answer greeting na!!!
Re: Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed Identical Twin Sisters In Kano - Pictures by endsarrrs(f): 10:18pm On Nov 19, 2020
shocked
JustforMen:

which kind smile be this na? you go make me dream of you ooo
grin grin grin grin
answer greeting na!!!
cheesy

Re: Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed Identical Twin Sisters In Kano - Pictures by brain54(m): 10:35pm On Nov 19, 2020
dorin27:
?
Re: Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed Identical Twin Sisters In Kano - Pictures by brain54(m): 11:02pm On Nov 19, 2020
dorin27:
your identical too?
Re: Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed Identical Twin Sisters In Kano - Pictures by NaMeAboki: 11:57pm On Nov 19, 2020
endsarrrs:
cheesy

Senseless comment of the year!
tongue

Not surprised; otherwise how would it make sense to someone without any.
Re: Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed Identical Twin Sisters In Kano - Pictures by witworth(m): 4:22am On Nov 20, 2020
OJay360:
Dem fit nack each other wife by mistake
that's your own life problem
Re: Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed Identical Twin Sisters In Kano - Pictures by witworth(m): 4:24am On Nov 20, 2020
femi4:
The ones on the left are more outgoing
you must have been defrauded a lot in this life. Am sorry. Just don't get it twisted.
Re: Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed Identical Twin Sisters In Kano - Pictures by witworth(m): 4:39am On Nov 20, 2020
They can even all live together under the same roof self, nothing spoil, carry on fine people.
Who no go happy no go happy abeg. This one is a lovely news
Re: Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed Identical Twin Sisters In Kano - Pictures by JustforMen: 5:28am On Nov 20, 2020
endsarrrs:
shocked cheesy
Who pour you something?
Peru greeting still dey hang...
Mek I dey ooo because some f na m!
Re: Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed Identical Twin Sisters In Kano - Pictures by dorin27(f): 6:05am On Nov 20, 2020
brain54:

your identical too?
Yes we are.
Re: Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed Identical Twin Sisters In Kano - Pictures by brain54(m): 6:10am On Nov 20, 2020
dorin27:
Yes we are.
lovely...I have a talent for telling each apart.

1 Like

Re: Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed Identical Twin Sisters In Kano - Pictures by endsarrrs(f): 7:26am On Nov 20, 2020
grin
NaMeAboki:

Not surprised; otherwise how would it make sense to someone without any.
undecided

Re: Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed Identical Twin Sisters In Kano - Pictures by endsarrrs(f): 7:27am On Nov 20, 2020
wink
JustforMen:

Who pour you something?
Peru greeting still dey hang...
Mek I dey ooo because some f na m!

Re: Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed Identical Twin Sisters In Kano - Pictures by JustforMen: 7:43am On Nov 20, 2020
endsarrrs:
wink

grin grin grin grin
You fine for that your picture ooo
Only say you resemble man there!

You are the most beautiful undertaker I have ever dated!
Re: Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed Identical Twin Sisters In Kano - Pictures by YoungandDepress: 8:09am On Nov 20, 2020
Nice for them.
Re: Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed Identical Twin Sisters In Kano - Pictures by NaMeAboki: 8:56am On Nov 20, 2020

Re: Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed Identical Twin Sisters In Kano - Pictures by endsarrrs(f): 9:06am On Nov 20, 2020
grin[quote author=NaMeAboki post=96240109][/quote]

Re: Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed Identical Twin Sisters In Kano - Pictures by NaMeAboki: 10:15am On Nov 20, 2020

Re: Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed Identical Twin Sisters In Kano - Pictures by k4kenny(f): 12:19pm On Nov 20, 2020
Tarabye:
They look so identical, what a family!!! May Allah bless the union

Ya Allah bless me with twins I will ever be grateful grin

k4kenny and dominique come and see cheesy

Why are you mentioning both our names in the same sentence lipsrsealed tongue

Cute couple kiss
Re: Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed Identical Twin Sisters In Kano - Pictures by tunize(m): 12:22pm On Nov 20, 2020
StephenBB:
Nice and cool
Btw, make Usman no go nack Ibrahim wife thinking say na im wife o!
Just saying though
To tell you truth na waitn my yeye mind just tink at first
Re: Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed Identical Twin Sisters In Kano - Pictures by Tarabye: 2:16pm On Nov 20, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See What This Guy Did (photo) / Married Man Dies During Sex Romp With A Widow In Enugu Hotel / When She's Older Than You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.