Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,053 members, 7,953,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:59 AM

Lekki Shootings: CNN Vs BBC Video Report. Who Do You Think Gave A True View? - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekki Shootings: CNN Vs BBC Video Report. Who Do You Think Gave A True View? (64266 Views)

Defamation: Retract Now Or Meet Us In Court - NBM Of Africa Tells BBC (Video) / Lekki Shootings: CNN Objects To Lagos Panel’s Invitation / Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN Vs BBC Video Report. Who Do You Think Gave A True View? by Akainzo(m): 1:59pm On Nov 20, 2020
Thefxchanger:

Lol see stupid questions...

Did u watch live videos of Dj switch at all?

So even if u claim no one died, the people with gunshot wounds that we saw had no blood ? Now why is there blood stains not on the floor?

Same reason we can’t see the blood stains is same reasons u can’t see blood stains from people who died ... abi u wan claim say no one was wounded again? Smh

That the army left after a while was when exactly? CNN said police came after army had left ... did they state how long the army was there ?

Bow let me educate u since you are so lazy to watch the videos that came out the following day... from those videos, we saw people later running away from where they initially sat and were treating the wounded... so ure asking how the army carried the dead bodies? They did after they successfully chased everyone far away...

Lastly, did you know there’s another pic leak of army moving dead bodies out of a their facility to a morgue ?

You don’t know I guess... what exactly do you know

You are not thinking, and analysing things.

DJ switch says they picked the dead bodies and gave them to the Army!, here you are saying the army picked them up after the people ran away. So who should be believed?

To educate you, an injured person will bleed, and blood gets to impact the ground especially when many persons are injured. Even when you lay an injured person on the floor t treat them, the blood would definitely get to the floor/ground. Na common sense.

Please share the pic or video of the army moving the dead bodies from their facilities, and name the morgue that they moved them to. You should even go ahead and give this information to the Youth reps on the panel so that it can be uncovered.
Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN Vs BBC Video Report. Who Do You Think Gave A True View? by Akainzo(m): 2:00pm On Nov 20, 2020
jidxin:
wow wow sorry ooo like I'm so bemused, I'm short of word, how did you find yourself on Nairaland, my mind was telling me that you were about to say bullcrap. Instagram Live can only broadcast a live event just like Facebook live. It's quite different from a telecasted broadcast where you have time to edit, Instagram cannot air any other thing except live footage. You need to be familiar with this app before engaging learned people in any kinda discussion.

You are a dolt. You do not even understand the concept of "Live" to now understand what a live broadcast means.

It is people like you that go to a magic presentation and say that it is true because you saw it live. Olodo!
Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN Vs BBC Video Report. Who Do You Think Gave A True View? by Hangulsaram: 5:41pm On Nov 20, 2020
Emanodimo:

You further open my understanding on the matter with your question as a reporter why did she left the venue when the military are still there shooting?

She explained the shooting took about 20minutes before she left... Can she gave a video coverage on that note?

She found someone gasping for air, she could have seized that moment to know why?

Is she equally conscious of what happened that night?

At what direction, does the NA allowed their escape from the scene that day?

All in All, I can't blame her.... She is a human too that can be subjected to frighten situation like that.
Hmmm! Can she go to the court and say that, then why did she came there in the first place if not to cover the stuff.
Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN Vs BBC Video Report. Who Do You Think Gave A True View? by kalvoken(m): 10:32pm On Nov 20, 2020
tesppidd:

Why my brain low like this?

Most of Nairalanders are also in confusion.

Not just your brain, everything about you. Starting with your name, even sounds stupid.
Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN Vs BBC Video Report. Who Do You Think Gave A True View? by jidxin(m): 9:03am On Nov 21, 2020
Akainzo:

You are a dolt. You do not even understand the concept of "Live" to now understand what a live broadcast means.

It is people like you that go to a magic presentation and say that it is true because you saw it live. Olodo!
egbami ooo.... Ok tell me how I can upload already recorded video as live on IG.... I'm waiting pls.... Explain....
Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN Vs BBC Video Report. Who Do You Think Gave A True View? by Justjyde(m): 9:15am On Nov 21, 2020
peacekante:
These are the video report of both reputable international TV stations on the lekki shooting incident. The incident has generated quite a lot of controversies around the world. While the Nigerian Government has vehemently denied shooting at the lekki protesters. The Army on the other hand earlier denied going to lekki to shoot, but later admitted that it was at the lekki tool gate but didn't shoot live bullet. They also claimed they shot at the air not at protesters.
But the protesters are insisting that they were shot at and many were killed. The major protester at the ground DJ switch told CNN that the soldiers shot at them and killed lots of people.

Both CNN and BBC have given their own report on what happened at the lekki toll gate. While BBC reporter Damilola Banjo who was at the protest ground reported that the Army was shooting on air, but only saw one man grasping for air which she was not because of gun bullet, the CNN video said the Army actually shot at the protesters with live bullet. Though the CNN was not present at the protest ground.

So Nairalanders, watch the video report from both CNN and BBC. who is actually giving the real account of what happened at Lekki toll gate on the 20 of October 2020

BBC report

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlSRq_WAdlE

CNN report

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKhJcL2ttls

The truth is the truth. Denying it or Acknowledging does not change it. If you deny the Truth you will still face the consequences of your action. If you Acknowledge the Truth you MAY be forgiven if your actions were inappropriate. Either way it is best for you to CHOOSE your ACTIONS wisely before you are required to answer for them. Really, I don't care which version is the Truth. The Actors at Lekki Tollgate on that day KNOW - From corridors of Aso Rock to the creeks of Lekki. TRUTH REMAINS THE TRUTH: NIGERIA WILL SINK OR SURVIVE BASED ON THE QUALITY OF CHOICES MADE BY THE LEADERSHIP - Let your ability to acknowledge the truth be your guide to the right decision to make as a leader.
Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN Vs BBC Video Report. Who Do You Think Gave A True View? by Thefxchanger: 12:13pm On Nov 21, 2020
Akainzo:

You are not thinking, and analysing things.

DJ switch says they picked the dead bodies and gave them to the Army!, here you are saying the army picked them up after the people ran away. So who should be believed?

To educate you, an injured person will bleed, and blood gets to impact the ground especially when many persons are injured. Even when you lay an injured person on the floor t treat them, the blood would definitely get to the floor/ground. Na common sense.

Please share the pic or video of the army moving the dead bodies from their facilities, and name the morgue that they moved them to. You should even go ahead and give this information to the Youth reps on the panel so that it can be uncovered.

Now I know ure a retard... so with all the videos we saw and live IG u saw, u didn’t see injured people with blood stains ? And yes, their blood will be on the ground...

I simply told u the same reason u can’t find blood of the injured on the floor is the same reason U didn’t see blood of the dead and their bodies the morning when you woke up...

U think the soldiers who did this want any evidence left behind?

Right from the point of removing lights and turning off the cctv...

Even the llc came out to claim their cameras stopped working right abt moments before the shooting started... how stupid for someone to hear this and still doesn’t know there is a big cover out

Your mumuness is divine

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN Vs BBC Video Report. Who Do You Think Gave A True View? by Thefxchanger: 12:17pm On Nov 21, 2020
Hangulsaram:

Hmmm! Can she go to the court and say that, then why did she came there in the first place if not to cover the stuff.

All things involved requires logic now...

If you critically analyze details with open mind, you will realize the big cover up and if you don’t want to deceive yourself, you will know that any govt is capable of the cover up esp this one that doesn’t follow rule of law of human rights laws...

That reporter was there and def saw things but she’s a Nigerian living in Nigeria and needs to fear for her life...

It’s simple, she has been threatened and she decided to just claim she didn’t see anything cos she left 20 mins after military came ...

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN Vs BBC Video Report. Who Do You Think Gave A True View? by Akainzo(m): 6:07pm On Nov 21, 2020
Thefxchanger:

Now I know ure a retard... so with all the videos we saw and live IG u saw, u didn’t see injured people with blood stains ? And yes, their blood will be on the ground...

I simply told u the same reason u can’t find blood of the injured on the floor is the same reason U didn’t see blood of the dead and their bodies the morning when you woke up...

U think the soldiers who did this want any evidence left behind?

Right from the point of removing lights and turning off the cctv...

Even the llc came out to claim their cameras stopped working right abt moments before the shooting started... how stupid for someone to hear this and still doesn’t know there is a big cover out

Your mumuness is divine

So in your mind, the soldiers after all the shooting, they now brought out soap and bleach and started cleaning the floor of the Lekki Toll Gate. And all teh time they were doing this, DJSwitch and others did not see them, did not capture them on the "live" video.

I actually thought you were smarter than this.
Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN Vs BBC Video Report. Who Do You Think Gave A True View? by Akainzo(m): 6:08pm On Nov 21, 2020
jidxin:
egbami ooo.... Ok tell me how I can upload already recorded video as live on IG.... I'm waiting pls.... Explain....

Just stroll to any computer village, they will enlighten you.
Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN Vs BBC Video Report. Who Do You Think Gave A True View? by Thefxchanger: 6:12pm On Nov 21, 2020
Akainzo:

So in your mind, the soldiers after all the shooting, they now brought out soap and bleach and started cleaning the floor of the Lekki Toll Gate. And all teh time they were doing this, DJSwitch and others did not see them, did not capture them on the "live" video.

Obviously you can’t reason beyond your iq...

Did you not see and hear they kept pushing them backwards and eventually dispersed them before morning ... did you not see the video when they came back in the morning and still were being shot at?

Oh you think the people that planned this evil didn’t plan all the clean up along ? Even if u don’t watch movies, U shld have sense ...

I’d ask you one last question...

Ur paymaster agreed people had gunshot injuries but no one died right? How is the bloods of the injured not on the floor?

If u know the answer, then you can explain how the blood of the dead isn’t on the floor ...

Apply sense before responding to people who can school your generations
Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN Vs BBC Video Report. Who Do You Think Gave A True View? by NGpatriot: 6:23pm On Nov 21, 2020
Akainzo:

Shows you how mentally shallow and porous they are.

The reason like 2 year old kids.
Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN Vs BBC Video Report. Who Do You Think Gave A True View? by Hangulsaram: 5:05am On Nov 22, 2020
Thefxchanger:

All things involved requires logic now...

If you critically analyze details with open mind, you will realize the big cover up and if you don’t want to deceive yourself, you will know that any govt is capable of the cover up esp this one that doesn’t follow rule of law of human rights laws...

That reporter was there and def saw things but she’s a Nigerian living in Nigeria and needs to fear for her life...

It’s simple, she has been threatened and she decided to just claim she didn’t see anything cos she left 20 mins after military came ...
Exactly my thought
Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN Vs BBC Video Report. Who Do You Think Gave A True View? by jidxin(m): 6:54am On Nov 22, 2020
Akainzo:

Just stroll to any computer village, they will enlighten you.
oga you lack knowledge jàre... You don't know anything... Computer village ko digital Village nii. Please always have your facts right before engaging anyone in a discussion it will only show how berieve of idea you are. I stand to be corrected that you can edit a live footage of an application that you didn't create.
Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN Vs BBC Video Report. Who Do You Think Gave A True View? by musa7m(m): 6:44pm On Nov 22, 2020
Burstit:
I am pained by defense and propagandist position for this satanic government. So, if you are comfortable with shameless posture, suit yourselve.
e no mean bro .....no matter what ....if you talk and behave like them ...it makes you no different ... Ways plenty to kill a rat �
Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN Vs BBC Video Report. Who Do You Think Gave A True View? by Akainzo(m): 11:44pm On Nov 22, 2020
Thefxchanger:

Obviously you can’t reason beyond your iq...

Did you not see and hear they kept pushing them backwards and eventually dispersed them before morning ... did you not see the video when they came back in the morning and still were being shot at?

Oh you think the people that planned this evil didn’t plan all the clean up along ? Even if u don’t watch movies, U shld have sense ...

I’d ask you one last question...

Ur paymaster agreed people had gunshot injuries but no one died right? How is the bloods of the injured not on the floor?

If u know the answer, then you can explain how the blood of the dead isn’t on the floor ...

Apply sense before responding to people who can school your generations

You are appearing to be too dense to be reasoned with.

So in the videos, drone footages and many persons being at the site, the army or police were busy cleaning the floor of the Lekki Toll Gate? I am sure they also came with masons to repair off all the bullet holes on the infrastructure too.

The Governor has repeatedly it many times. Of 2 casualties he saw at the hospital, 1 was a BLUNT FORCE injury while the other suffered his gunshot wound at ADMIRALTY WAY, Lekki.

It is obvious you one have no capacity to think things through, and secondly, you do not understand that you can Google the effects of an AK47 bullet on humans, so that you'd have understood why the absence of blood on the floor is quite significant.
Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN Vs BBC Video Report. Who Do You Think Gave A True View? by Akainzo(m): 11:46pm On Nov 22, 2020
jidxin:
oga you lack knowledge jàre... You don't know anything... Computer village ko digital Village nii. Please always have your facts right before engaging anyone in a discussion it will only show how berieve of idea you are. I stand to be corrected that you can edit a live footage of an application that you didn't create.

It is people like you that run away from the acquisition of knowledge, and then turn round to say there are no jobs. You are just unteachable.
Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN Vs BBC Video Report. Who Do You Think Gave A True View? by jidxin(m): 7:14am On Nov 23, 2020
Akainzo:

It is people like you that run away from the acquisition of knowledge, and then turn round to say there are no jobs. You are just unteachable.
you passed no sense here, forget about being unteachable, I accepts things that are logical back up with a better explanation not just a dogmatic proclamation without reasonable explanation
Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN Vs BBC Video Report. Who Do You Think Gave A True View? by Thefxchanger: 8:05am On Nov 23, 2020
Akainzo:

You are appearing to be too dense to be reasoned with.

So in the videos, drone footages and many persons being at the site, the army or police were busy cleaning the floor of the Lekki Toll Gate? I am sure they also came with masons to repair off all the bullet holes on the infrastructure too.

The Governor has repeatedly it many times. Of 2 casualties he saw at the hospital, 1 was a BLUNT FORCE injury while the other suffered his gunshot wound at ADMIRALTY WAY, Lekki.

It is obvious you one have no capacity to think things through, and secondly, you do not understand that you can Google the effects of an AK47 bullet on humans, so that you'd have understood why the absence of blood on the floor is quite significant.

You’re a very loud slowpoke...

Which drone ? All videos came from eyewitnesses and of course you don’t expect the soldiers to clean the mess until they successfully dispersed them totally late in the night... and of course you won’t know that cos you’re dumb...

The only footages (those from LCC hidden cameras) that could have given us the hard evidences miraculously stopped working few minutes after soldiers arrived ...

You know this but your head isn’t correct enough to accept
Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN Vs BBC Video Report. Who Do You Think Gave A True View? by Akainzo(m): 10:33pm On Nov 23, 2020
Thefxchanger:

You’re a very loud slowpoke...

Which drone ? All videos came from eyewitnesses and of course you don’t expect the soldiers to clean the mess until they successfully dispersed them totally late in the night... and of course you won’t know that cos you’re dumb...

The only footages (those from LCC hidden cameras) that could have given us the hard evidences miraculously stopped working few minutes after soldiers arrived ...

You know this but your head isn’t correct enough to accept

You know the stupidity is this your assertion still hasn't hit you!
Did DJSwitch not say the soldiers left after a while? So how did the same soldiers that left clean the floor?
And while this cleaning was ongoing, those brave souls that were making videos for hours couldn't capture any of it? Those that stayed till late also couldn't capture any of it?

Bros, "drone" refer to Unmanned Aerial Objects, there are many commercial and personal use drones available, and there are footages of the incident taken via drones just as some took via cellphones! I am gob smacked that you do not even know this.
Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN Vs BBC Video Report. Who Do You Think Gave A True View? by Thefxchanger: 8:06am On Nov 24, 2020
Akainzo:

You know the stupidity is this your assertion still hasn't hit you!
Did DJSwitch not say the soldiers left after a while? So how did the same soldiers that left clean the floor?
And while this cleaning was ongoing, those brave souls that were making videos for hours couldn't capture any of it? Those that stayed till late also couldn't capture any of it?

Bros, "drone" refer to Unmanned Aerial Objects, there are many commercial and personal use drones available, and there are footages of the incident taken via drones just as some took via cellphones! I am gob smacked that you do not even know this.

Stop responding like a fool...

This same Dj switch ure quoting stated that they were dispersed at a point and everyone ran for their lives and also at a point she went to the hospital where wounded were being treated... still you don’t have sense to realize that the soldiers could have done whatever they wanted to do during the period everyone was successfully dispersed ?
Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN Vs BBC Video Report. Who Do You Think Gave A True View? by guiddoti: 2:09pm On Nov 24, 2020
Where is BBC footage if truly she was there?
Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN Vs BBC Video Report. Who Do You Think Gave A True View? by Akainzo(m): 5:44pm On Nov 24, 2020
Thefxchanger:

Stop responding like a fool...

This same Dj switch ure quoting stated that they were dispersed at a point and everyone ran for their lives and also at a point she went to the hospital where wounded were being treated... still you don’t have sense to realize that the soldiers could have done whatever they wanted to do during the period everyone was successfully dispersed ?

You really have no understanding about how wide the area is or what it takes to clean up such an area of human remains evidences.

Please stick to games, football and season movies, your education hasn't started, you only went to school.
Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN Vs BBC Video Report. Who Do You Think Gave A True View? by Thefxchanger: 7:10pm On Nov 24, 2020
Akainzo:

You really have no understanding about how wide the area is or what it takes to clean up such an area of human remains evidences.

Please stick to games, football and season movies, your education hasn't started, you only went to school.

Ure a slowpoke once again... the area in question isn’t that wide.. it’s just the tollgate portion we are talking about ... not the whole of the road ...

The protesters were ambushed into a spot and they sat down there before the shooting started... u even saw the video showing they were barricaded into a spot before the shooting started ... everyone started scampering for safety when they realized the soldiers weren’t as friendly as they thought...

Stop this ur madness pls... people who know you will be ashamed ure still supporting ur paymasters even when they themselves are sounding stupid and mad
Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN Vs BBC Video Report. Who Do You Think Gave A True View? by Thefxchanger: 7:11pm On Nov 24, 2020
guiddoti:
Where is BBC footage if truly she was there?

U Dey mind that one? She’s already scared to the bone marrow and I don’t blame her... at least she only said she didn’t see much and left after 20 mins... if she had said that she was there and soldiers didn’t shoot, she would have finished herself
Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN Vs BBC Video Report. Who Do You Think Gave A True View? by Akainzo(m): 5:39pm On Nov 25, 2020
Thefxchanger:

Ure a slowpoke once again... the area in question isn’t that wide.. it’s just the tollgate portion we are talking about ... not the whole of the road ...

The protesters were ambushed into a spot and they sat down there before the shooting started... u even saw the video showing they were barricaded into a spot before the shooting started ... everyone started scampering for safety when they realized the soldiers weren’t as friendly as they thought...

Stop this ur madness pls... people who know you will be ashamed ure still supporting ur paymasters even when they themselves are sounding stupid and mad

It is obvious you have no clue, and unwilling to learn.

Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN Vs BBC Video Report. Who Do You Think Gave A True View? by Thefxchanger: 7:16am On Nov 26, 2020
Akainzo:

It is obvious you have no clue, and unwilling to learn.

Nigeria shall be rescued from the shackles of animals like you
Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN Vs BBC Video Report. Who Do You Think Gave A True View? by Akainzo(m): 1:15pm On Nov 26, 2020
Thefxchanger:

Nigeria shall be rescued from the shackles of animals like you

Nigeria will not attain greatness when idiots like you populate the landscape. Anuohia!
Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN Vs BBC Video Report. Who Do You Think Gave A True View? by Thefxchanger: 4:13pm On Nov 26, 2020
Akainzo:

Nigeria will not attain greatness when idiots like me populate the landscape. Anuohia!

Yes ure correct on this...

Ur responses all along ooze of stupidity, impoverished mindset and it confirms ure just doing exactly what ur 30k hired you for ...

You will be fine
Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN Vs BBC Video Report. Who Do You Think Gave A True View? by Akainzo(m): 6:49pm On Nov 27, 2020
Thefxchanger:

Yes ure correct on this...

Ur responses all along ooze of stupidity, impoverished mindset and it confirms ure just doing exactly what ur 30k hired you for ...

You will be fine

So how much are you being paid to exhibit this amount of stupidity? How much was paid for you to let your brains go to waste?
Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN Vs BBC Video Report. Who Do You Think Gave A True View? by Thefxchanger: 1:19am On Nov 28, 2020
Akainzo:

So how much are you being paid to exhibit this amount of stupidity? How much was paid for you to let your brains go to waste?

Shame no Dey catch u?

Haba... u def don’t have families reading nairaland cos if you do, they’d have disowned u for the level of madness ure exhibiting here...

98% of comments here can see that the govt and military are hiding the truth with so many contradictory lies but less than 2% comments here which ure among is on the side of the govt and army...

It’s not just madness... generational curse don join am grin
Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN Vs BBC Video Report. Who Do You Think Gave A True View? by Burstit(m): 1:55pm On Nov 30, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
abeg Bleep off
Bleep off kee you dia. Zombie miscreant.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia / Tunde Sabiu, Buhari's Nephew Is A Billionaire At 20 - Junaid Mohammed / El-rufai Reportedly Took His Son To A Public Hospital (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.