Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,895 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

#endsars: UK Parliament Debates Sanctions Against Nigerian Govt Officials Nov 23 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #endsars: UK Parliament Debates Sanctions Against Nigerian Govt Officials Nov 23 (30992 Views)

EndSARS: UK Parliament To Sanction Nigerian Officials Involved In Lekki Shooting / UK Parliament Debates #EndSARS Crisis / Shekau Weeps In New Audio, Seeks Protection Against Nigerian Soldiers' Firepower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #endsars: UK Parliament Debates Sanctions Against Nigerian Govt Officials Nov 23 by ccollins(m): 7:42pm On Nov 19, 2020
sammy329:
sad angry angry

The U.K. should mind their own business
so that the military can harass people and do anyhow they like without professionalism
Re: #endsars: UK Parliament Debates Sanctions Against Nigerian Govt Officials Nov 23 by lamentor78(m): 7:42pm On Nov 19, 2020
The government behaves like a fool they are, why send army to a peaceful protest, we have antiriot policemen trained to handle protests with tear gas and hot water but the silly government for who they are thinking we are still in the 80s decided to use their old tactics of killing and getting away with it goofed as play into the hands of international community.....their sanction is coming and they will face penalty fur crime on human right abuse
Re: #endsars: UK Parliament Debates Sanctions Against Nigerian Govt Officials Nov 23 by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 19, 2020
sammy329:
sad angry angry
u go see die die for this one so shame on you
Re: #endsars: UK Parliament Debates Sanctions Against Nigerian Govt Officials Nov 23 by Onnasucs1(m): 7:43pm On Nov 19, 2020
Macsjebs:

why are you insulting him now
is Britain now a saint, you read history now
Who says sinners can't be your judge? Whether you're a sinner or saints, justice is all that matters for those who lost their lives at lekki toll gate
Re: #endsars: UK Parliament Debates Sanctions Against Nigerian Govt Officials Nov 23 by HotPoundedYam(m): 7:43pm On Nov 19, 2020
sodiqapril:
Good after UK visa ban, then US then EU....next is to extend the ban to their children and family members, let them start going to Chad and Somalia for tertiary education and Medical checkups
I couldn't have said it any better
Re: #endsars: UK Parliament Debates Sanctions Against Nigerian Govt Officials Nov 23 by ccollins(m): 7:44pm On Nov 19, 2020
Raydos:
Soldiers, Police, Air force, Governors, Infact all politicians, When summed up, their total population is not up to 10million!!

Then again we have over 170million Nigerians which are being made to suffer by this minority, And to imagine that 170million Nigerians are not tactical enough to look for means to end this bad people in the helm of Government is a big mystery to me!!

Sh!t
the mystery is tribalism
Re: #endsars: UK Parliament Debates Sanctions Against Nigerian Govt Officials Nov 23 by ePoster: 7:44pm On Nov 19, 2020
Dapcity007:

Taking the fundamental basic right to Life is Enlightenment , really

Preventing Abortion is Harassment, really
Stfu!

I know who you are...

Who mentioned abortion.

I read your posts...unintelligent!
Re: #endsars: UK Parliament Debates Sanctions Against Nigerian Govt Officials Nov 23 by Aboki99(m): 7:44pm On Nov 19, 2020
Would that bring back the lives of those ALLEGEDLY killed? Who does that epp?
Re: #endsars: UK Parliament Debates Sanctions Against Nigerian Govt Officials Nov 23 by Arysexy(m): 7:45pm On Nov 19, 2020
Sanction Buhari, Liar MoreHarmMade, Buratai, Sanwo Olu etc
Re: #endsars: UK Parliament Debates Sanctions Against Nigerian Govt Officials Nov 23 by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 19, 2020
ePoster:
Stfu!

I know who you are...

Who mentioned abortion.

I read your posts...unintelligent!

You are so biased did you not notice they started insulting me and u expect me no to counter
Re: #endsars: UK Parliament Debates Sanctions Against Nigerian Govt Officials Nov 23 by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:47pm On Nov 19, 2020
Splitmind:

Very true in fact Buhari and his cabinet should boycott all medical trips to the UK in protest.

They don't need you

You need them and that's why your polificians run to them .
Re: #endsars: UK Parliament Debates Sanctions Against Nigerian Govt Officials Nov 23 by Adakintroy: 7:48pm On Nov 19, 2020
Onnasucs1:
Zombie

No zombie..true I saw it.

1 Like

Re: #endsars: UK Parliament Debates Sanctions Against Nigerian Govt Officials Nov 23 by ePoster: 7:49pm On Nov 19, 2020
Dapcity007:

You are so biased did you not notice they started insulting me and u expect me no to counter
Started insulting you?

You keep tagging people as gay.

That isn't offensive?!

Stop being insensitive.
Re: #endsars: UK Parliament Debates Sanctions Against Nigerian Govt Officials Nov 23 by Brushstrokes20: 7:50pm On Nov 19, 2020
Awesome! Nig must be rescued from the diabolic claws of self serving thieves and sadistic Tyrants!
Re: #endsars: UK Parliament Debates Sanctions Against Nigerian Govt Officials Nov 23 by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 19, 2020
[quote author=ePoster post=96224585] Started insulting you?

You keep tagging people as gay.

That isn't offensive?!

Stop being insensitive. [/quot

They question me I reply with question
They insult me I tag them GAY or EMAsculated Simp
Re: #endsars: UK Parliament Debates Sanctions Against Nigerian Govt Officials Nov 23 by ePoster: 7:51pm On Nov 19, 2020
Raydos:
Soldiers, Police, Air force, Governors, Infact all politicians, When summed up, their total population is not up to 10million!!

Then again we have over 170million Nigerians which are being made to suffer by this minority, And to imagine that 170million Nigerians are not tactical enough to look for means to end this bad people in the helm of Government is a big mystery to me!!

Sh!t
Re: #endsars: UK Parliament Debates Sanctions Against Nigerian Govt Officials Nov 23 by Notatribalist(m): 7:52pm On Nov 19, 2020
Islie:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/endsars-uk-parliament-debates-sanctions-against-nigerian-govt-officials-nov-23/
Just stop Buhari from visiting UK.I bet the next to years our health sector will be compared with that of UK and other European countries.

1 Like

Re: #endsars: UK Parliament Debates Sanctions Against Nigerian Govt Officials Nov 23 by annisy(f): 7:53pm On Nov 19, 2020
sammy329:
sad angry angry

Shm
Re: #endsars: UK Parliament Debates Sanctions Against Nigerian Govt Officials Nov 23 by Adakintroy: 7:53pm On Nov 19, 2020
Once they come in they are in. By the time the others start introduce gay marriage. The same you will say who are they to interfer in our politics.

Forgetting you invited them. Learn to handle your shout.
Re: #endsars: UK Parliament Debates Sanctions Against Nigerian Govt Officials Nov 23 by Adakintroy: 7:53pm On Nov 19, 2020
Once they come in they are in. By the time the others start introduce gay marriage. The same you will say who are they to interfere in our politics.

Forgetting you invited them. Learn to handle your shiitss.
Re: #endsars: UK Parliament Debates Sanctions Against Nigerian Govt Officials Nov 23 by erico2k2(m): 7:53pm On Nov 19, 2020
sammy329:
sad angry angry

Are you OK,? is this not minding their own business? or are you trying to say the people who come to their country is not their business, unlike urs? Look adjust reasoning!
Re: #endsars: UK Parliament Debates Sanctions Against Nigerian Govt Officials Nov 23 by NofiuFade(m): 7:53pm On Nov 19, 2020
It now getting clearer more like UK are part of problem we are facing in Nigeria, so UK design Nigeria for few people to enjoy that the rest of the people should go and die?
Re: #endsars: UK Parliament Debates Sanctions Against Nigerian Govt Officials Nov 23 by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 19, 2020
My prayer is that they will seize all their visas, Permanent residencies, properties, assets abroad, citizenship. Let everyone be locked up in the country.

It is because these people know that they can easily run away, that's why they want to spoil the country finish. But God pass them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #endsars: UK Parliament Debates Sanctions Against Nigerian Govt Officials Nov 23 by ePoster: 7:54pm On Nov 19, 2020
[quote author=Dapcity007 post=96224641][/quote] So unintelligent.
Re: #endsars: UK Parliament Debates Sanctions Against Nigerian Govt Officials Nov 23 by 0taPiaPia(m): 7:54pm On Nov 19, 2020
You see how simple the Hall is .. if na naija na to carry money wey reach to build long bridge go build parliament House.. spits
Re: #endsars: UK Parliament Debates Sanctions Against Nigerian Govt Officials Nov 23 by Oteikwu1(m): 7:55pm On Nov 19, 2020
Everybody should remain in their country
Re: #endsars: UK Parliament Debates Sanctions Against Nigerian Govt Officials Nov 23 by ePoster: 7:56pm On Nov 19, 2020
Aboki99:
Would that bring back the lives of those ALLEGEDLY killed? Who does that epp?
It helps the rest of us.
Re: #endsars: UK Parliament Debates Sanctions Against Nigerian Govt Officials Nov 23 by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 19, 2020
ePoster:
So unintelligent.

At least I value Human Life

Which you progressive Abortionist don't
Re: #endsars: UK Parliament Debates Sanctions Against Nigerian Govt Officials Nov 23 by elvisco10(m): 7:57pm On Nov 19, 2020
sammy329:
sad angry angry
see ur life �����..
Re: #endsars: UK Parliament Debates Sanctions Against Nigerian Govt Officials Nov 23 by HeadShot: 7:58pm On Nov 19, 2020
Macsjebs:

Why bring tribe into it, why do we forget history so fast, how did we get here?, 'Is UK now a saint?'

Go back and read the guy's Post...

And there's no way you can compare hell called Nigeria to the UK.... Or evil Nigerian Leaders to that of UK... Incomparable
Re: #endsars: UK Parliament Debates Sanctions Against Nigerian Govt Officials Nov 23 by Burstit(m): 8:00pm On Nov 19, 2020
sammy329:
sad angry angry
Ode
Re: #endsars: UK Parliament Debates Sanctions Against Nigerian Govt Officials Nov 23 by jikins(m): 8:02pm On Nov 19, 2020
inoki247:
if U.K misbehave we will sanction dem and Visa Ban await them and the Queen....

You are so slow to know the queen doesn't need a visa to travel anywhere. And she also has no interest in returning to Nigeria. Uk are planning to sanction the people in power who are responsible, the sanctions will not apply to the common man. So I see no reason to bark like a hungry dog over something way nor go affect you, but only affect criminal elements in the government.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Congratulates Burna Boy, Wizkid On Grammy Award Wins / Why Late Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari Had Issues With Me Till Death – Adesina / Buhari's Union Bank Loan Offer Letter In 1984 (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.