Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,098 members, 7,821,797 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' - Celebrities (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' (75654 Views)

Lola Omotayo-Okoye's 36th Birthday Message To P'square Peter & Paul Okoye / Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight / Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by Keji1012(m): 4:17pm On Nov 19, 2020
Onyi22:
So na Yoruba woman scattered this handsome twins?
Afonjas and their miserable way of doing things.

U are simply an upgraded foolish bed service.. Useless flat headed olosho
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by SamNaijaboy: 4:17pm On Nov 19, 2020
You are quite right except that you forgot one major fact: Lola was their sponsor before they blew up. So her money was good for them but not for her to be married to them?
If you are Yoruba and you marry an Igbo, just know its because there is something they want that they are gluing to you for. And they will pretend until they no longer need that thing. They can't fully accept you since they are so clannish and full of hate. On average, don't marry an Igbo woman as a Yoruba and take her abroad- once she gets her green card, she will likely leave. Same thing with money. If you enter a bad time without money, you will wish you never met her. As for Igbo men, you have to be really naïve to marry one as a Yoruba woman when you won't even inherit your husband's wealth and their own women are rushing your own men. You think their women are dumb?

Eddygourdo:
This is why I am never a proponent for inter tribal marriages. Issues will always be difficult to solve due to alot of differences. I have always blamed peter. With time he will start blaming himself for all the allowed to go wrong with his family.

They are identical twins, made from a pot of genetic soup, it is clear Peter got the looks and paul got all the brain matter. That would be the only reason to explain why these quarells and animosity happened in the first place.

It is truly painful that the Yoruba woman saw that Peter was a fool and took it to great advantage.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by NSK4U(m): 4:17pm On Nov 19, 2020
dangotesmummy:
keep searching lipsrsealed

No, you should give us link or forever shut up when you can't back up your claim with proof.
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by Keji1012(m): 4:19pm On Nov 19, 2020
Juliusmalema:
I said it earlier that this woman Lola is everything bad to Okoye's family.

Who tire okoye family apart- she is the one.

She manipulates the stupid boy and pitch him against his own flesh and blood..

But will be the first to come out as saint on media.

The woman Lola is a devil. Look at how she scattered a whole family and ruining it to pieces

Very deceptive woman...... Every thing is totally wrong with that woman Lola.

Late Mrs Okoye will be turning in her grave for what a stranger has succeed in turning her once lovely and enviable family to..

Very woeful written English bro
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by mentored: 4:20pm On Nov 19, 2020
backnbeta:

Your choice as well! But life is a school... I've been married for over 11 years now and I can tell you that you have peace of mind when you're able to respect people's choices, especially of spouse. Peter once said he only wanted his siblings to accept the fact that he's married to Lola, what's so hard about that? Just say hi to her and face your brother, chikena undecided

My brother married a demon

He acknowledged that he married a demon.

I easily get angry on every matter concerning his wife.

No woman or man can threaten or insult my parents and get away with it.

I guess the problem here is that Peter is telling us that his wife is a saint while his brothers are saying something else.

This is a family matter and should not be discussed in public. ( I had to use my family's situation as an example because you don't know me)
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by penplus: 4:20pm On Nov 19, 2020
You age shame her

Mainwhile you are praying to GOD for long life

You no no no say....long life comes with old age?

Abi you no Wan old

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by Vince77(m): 4:21pm On Nov 19, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The vilest and cruelest of all serpents are the most subtle.

Don't worry Rudy
We see through her schemes and social media sainthood but we are comforted from knowing that every evil has an expiry date; one day the veil will fade and the other Pea in your pod will know that women are not worth creating enmity over.

Posterity will forever use these twins as the perfect example as to what marrying an evil woman can do to a family's unity.

The evil wife is lucky I am not Okpara Jude, she would have been back to her maiden name since 2015.
She has not only divided a great family but has deprived the fans of Psquare from hearing great music.

This is why the bible is a complete book.
We've been warned not to unequally yoked with unbelievers and for this reason did Abraham, Isaac and Jacob insist that their sons went back home to marry amongst their kin.
But the wayward one went against his late mom's dying wish and brought a termite-infested rotten log back home now no one can sleep in peace.

Tufiakwa!
2 green bottles were standing on the wall till one green bottle decided to carry condemned oil.
Now the condemned oil has stained both bottles and even the wall.

Welcome back
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by femi4: 4:24pm On Nov 19, 2020
penplus:
You age shame her

Mainwhile you are praying to GOD for long life

You no no no say....long life comes with old age?

Abi you no Wan old
The are in the same age bracket
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by lascos912(m): 4:26pm On Nov 19, 2020
tamdun:
She didn't know u
but I know her
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by nuelyoyo(m): 4:27pm On Nov 19, 2020
Kingzeez10:

If she wish only her husband you lots will still castigate her. Wetin una want?
I have never castigated Lola. I have always been on her side after observing that Peter's family have issues with him (and her) because he married her against their wish. But since Lola knows how her in-laws feel about her, then she should stay in her lane. No need forcing yourself on people who don't like you.

When it comes to marriage, people should learn to accept other people's choice, you can advice, but if they insist, then accept and wish them well.
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by Slimdan360: 4:30pm On Nov 19, 2020
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

If a man says we should leave him alone to enjoy his marriage, that is exactly what I will do.

How do you fight for someone who believe his mother is the cause of his wife miscarriage ? Because his wife says so ?

Have you seen a man that is being manipulated by a woman before ?

Do you understand it when people call someone a chronic woman wrapper ?

Oga there's nothing I did not do just for us to remain on talking terms but the young man will not have any of it. It got to a point he summoned us (including our Mother) to the police station for us to write an undertaken that none of us will come close to his house and family. The police people try to advise him but baba refuse to listen.

I seriously didn't want to quote you but something strong led me to,don't get me wrong am not saying it's the holy Spirit or anything like that o,I think you should seriously pray for your brother,if possible you all should fast and pray for him,every story about a man's fall I have read about always starts from the woman isolating a man from his family which your brothers wife is doing to him right now,it will get to a point when he will be unable to live without her,at that point that is when she will pack out of his life after destroying everything he has worked hard for which might lead to him committing suicide,pls put him in your prayers

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by Jonathan39: 4:31pm On Nov 19, 2020
You guys keep recycling preconceived opinion. She contributed nothing to psquare as a music group. Maybe she might be tipping Peter then but nothing to do with psquare as a group
dangotesmummy:
keep searching lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by Humanoid01(m): 4:32pm On Nov 19, 2020
IAMPEDRO:
That's what happens when you have a cunning lady in b/w brothers (family) Also when you have a bro that can't pretend over liking you. For me, I can't pretend over liking you, I hate pretence. when you offend a bro they tell it to your face loud and clear, why because they still have spirit of love in them, although some ladies also do same.
This is the true story elders have been telling me. "A bad woman will destroy the family, but, a good woman bring her family together in love and unity. if a prophet had told me that the then psquare will end up this way, I go say make he go sidon........... I pray they come together in love in the nearest future.
It's disheartening. I'm not sure what actually happened but whatever it was, it must have been very deep. What baffles me is how they've been able to maintain these differences for so long. How do they sleep at nights? How do they focus on their daily affairs? There's no much love around these days, the hearts of men are becoming more toxic.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by Kingzeez10: 4:36pm On Nov 19, 2020
nuelyoyo:

I have never castigated Lola. I have always been on her side after observing that Peter's family have issues with him (and her) because he married her against their wish. But since Lola knows how her in-laws feel about her, then she should stay in her lane. No need forcing yourself on people who don't like you.

When it comes to marriage, people should learn to accept other people's choice, you can advice, but if they insist, then accept and wish them well.

Well said bro.
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by Emotionss: 4:39pm On Nov 19, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
Slimdan360:

I seriously didn't want to quote you but something strong led me to,don't get me wrong am not saying it's the holy Spirit or anything like that o,I think you should seriously pray for your brother,if possible you all should fast and pray for him,every story about a man's fall I have read about always starts from the woman isolating a man from his family which your brothers wife is doing to him right now,it will get to a point when he will be unable to live without her,at that point that is when she will pack out of his life after destroying everything he has worked hard for which might lead to him committing suicide,pls put him in your prayers

She has succeeded in isolating him and yes he is always in our prayers. The painful we were extremely close before he got married.
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by femi4: 4:40pm On Nov 19, 2020
Kingzeez10:

If she wish only her husband you lots will still castigate her. Wetin una want?
she called him out after wishing him happy birthday. That's hypocritical of her
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by Slimdan360: 4:43pm On Nov 19, 2020
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

She has succeeded in isolating him and yes he is always in our prayers. The painful we were extremely close before he got married.
Just don't stop praying for him,and make sure u stand by your mom before he comes back to his senses,everything will definitely turn out fine
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by Emotionss: 4:47pm On Nov 19, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
pocohantas:

The man that will make me call my father a wizard hasn’t been born. For a gender that claims to be logical and superior, I always wonder how men blame all their wrongdoings on a woman.

A man will make a thousand right decisions and it is because he is a man- men are wired biologically to make better decisions. The second he makes a bad one, he won’t rest till he finds a woman to pin it on... I really envy your gender.

Nobody is blaming the wife. I am telling you what she said in front of our umunna. She also threatened to leave him if he doesn't cut ties with his extended family.

This is not a story of them say them say. All this things took place in front of our umunna meeting.
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by Emotionss: 4:49pm On Nov 19, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
Slimdan360:

Just don't stop praying for him,and make sure u stand by your mom before he comes back to his senses,everything will definitely turn out fine

Thanks man.

Honestly this issue has given me serious phobia for marriage.
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by Jackson105: 4:56pm On Nov 19, 2020
NSK4U:

She doesn't have to shut up because she's right.

Why won't her husband's family like her if she has good character and attitude towards them?

So u are saying Lola has bad attitudes towards okoye family, that's why dey hater her?
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by samuelchimmy(m): 4:57pm On Nov 19, 2020
backnbeta:

A whole family can be against one woman if for instance they are prejudiced against her tribe undecided
did Paul mentioned prejudice against her tribe?

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by Ochelyko1: 4:57pm On Nov 19, 2020
wirinet:

Is love and life about happiness? If your brother is happy with him mama mate and wan marry am, why should that give you headache and fever. If you dey complain about ordinary 11 year difference between Lola and Peter Okoye, watin you go come talk about the 25 year age gap between Emmanuel and Brigette Macron.

But now look at what it has caused, tearing two brothers apart, is dat the way forward, I know there is nothing wrong but one should know that there is implication when u marry an other woman bcus she will not respect u as she ought to respect u. Infact she will be expecting u to respect her bcus she is ur elder
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by pocohantas(f): 4:58pm On Nov 19, 2020
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

Nobody is blaming the wife. I am telling you what she said in front of our umunna. She also threatened to leave him if he doesn't cut ties with his extended family.

This is not a story of them say them say. All this things took place in front of our umunna meeting.

Call your brother and make peace with him. I don’t know how some of you were brought up, but I can’t imagine this happening to me except I want it. If they are not under a spell, there is nothing dialogue cannot solve. The problem most times is always pride. Nobody wants to be the weak one... Send your brother a message today.
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by Slimdan360: 4:59pm On Nov 19, 2020
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

Thanks man.

Honestly this issue has given me serious phobia for marriage.
Lol,u seriously don't have to be scared about marriage,what's important is that you go into it with the view of facing reality,theres a book called the delimna of a ghost,if u read through it thoroughly, you will know how to handle immediate and extended family issues in marriage better(I haven't read it though,hoping to buy it very soon but my dad has told me about the book and how it helped him to solve certain issues in his early married life)
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by Cmanforall: 5:08pm On Nov 19, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The vilest and cruelest of all serpents are the most subtle.

Don't worry Rudy
We see through her schemes and social media sainthood but we are comforted from knowing that every evil has an expiry date; one day the veil will fade and the other Pea in your pod will know that women are not worth creating enmity over.

Posterity will forever use these twins as the perfect example as to what marrying an evil woman can do to a family's unity.

The evil wife is lucky I am not Okpara Jude, she would have been back to her maiden name since 2015.
She has not only divided a great family but has deprived the fans of Psquare from hearing great music.

This is why the bible is a complete book.
We've been warned not to unequally yoked with unbelievers and for this reason did Abraham, Isaac and Jacob insist that their sons went back home to marry amongst their kin.
But the wayward one went against his late mom's dying wish and brought a termite-infested rotten log back home now no one can sleep in peace.

Tufiakwa!
2 green bottles were standing on the wall till one green bottle decided to carry condemned oil.
Now the condemned oil has stained both bottles and even the wall.
You have been released?
Or you follow escape?
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by Emotionss: 5:13pm On Nov 19, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
pocohantas:

Call your brother and make peace with him. I don’t know how some of you were brought up, but I can’t imagine this happening to me except I want it. If they are not under a spell, there is nothing dialogue cannot solve. The problem most times is always pride. Nobody wants to be the weak one... Send your brother a message today.

I don't seem to understand what I am talking here.

Make peace with him how ? Are we fighting ? Did we offend him ?

Before this man got married we where leaving in peace.
We eat from the same plate till he got married.
We share almost everything. Money, clothes, car, soap even towels. Few months after he got married baba change. According to him Madam is not comfortable with our closeness. Like play like play my brother turn tiger he stopped picking our calls, stop hanging out with us, stopped going to the village (this is someone that travels to the village every 3 months) even summoned us to a police station to make a statement that we should respect his wishes and leave him alone.

The final straw for me was when the wife accused our mum for her miscarriage. Whenever he is ready I will be available.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by Emotionss: 5:14pm On Nov 19, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
Slimdan360:

Lol,u seriously don't have to be scared about marriage,what's important is that you go into it with the view of facing reality,theres a book called the delimna of a ghost,if u read through it thoroughly, you will know how to handle immediate and extended family issues in marriage better(I haven't read it though,hoping to buy it very soon but my dad has told me about the book and how it helped him to solve certain issues in his early married life)

I will look for the book. But honestly, marriage might not be for me.
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by cosse(m): 5:15pm On Nov 19, 2020
ModelX:

Well said.
Sense is present in you
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by Slimdan360: 5:18pm On Nov 19, 2020
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

I will look for the book. But honestly, marriage might not be for me.
There is beauty in it,don't just focus on the negative aspect
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by Homextras: 5:18pm On Nov 19, 2020
Click like if you still don't know the difference between Peter and Paul, and who married who, after all these years...

I still don't know them..
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by pocohantas(f): 5:24pm On Nov 19, 2020
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

I don't seem to understand what I am talking here.

Make peace with him how ? Are we fighting ? Did we offend him ?

Before this man got married we where leaving in peace.
We eat from the same plate till he got married.
We share almost everything. Money, clothes, car, soap even towels. Few months after he got married baba change. According to him Madam is not comfortable with our closeness. Like play like play my brother turn tiger he stopped picking our calls, stop hanging out with us, stopped going to the village (this is someone that travels to the village every 3 months) even summoned us to a police station to make a statement that we should respect his wishes and leave him alone.

The final straw for me was when the wife accused our mum for her miscarriage. Whenever he is ready I will be available.

Mehn! Then this is a serious. Something strange is happening and it is nothing spiritual. 2008- till date is a long time not to communicate with ones blood. Just keep checking on him in your own way. Sometimes people separate you from your family/support system before they strike. I just hope she doesn’t have other sinister plans apart from the supposed “closeness”.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply)

Postinor 2 (abortion Pills) See Things You Never Knew About It. / Makeup Artist Transforms Her Face To 'Chadwick Boseman' (Photos) / Chioma Feeds Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke While Listening To Davido's Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.