Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Is It Right? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Right? (1650 Views)

Is It Right For A Wife To Keep Properties In Her Name? / Is It Right For Me To Ask My Mum To Divorce My Dad?? / Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Right? by Brandonx(m): 8:20pm On Nov 19, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

How is Op an outsider? Or did you skip the part Op said she is his sister? How did you know she hasn't told her husband she can't shoulder the responsibilities? Were you there? Are you the lazy ass husband?

If the husband has sense, he will know that bringing not one person, but a whole family to a house where the wife is the sole provider while he is doing basically nothing, is a disgrace and big shame to him as a mn
Sister the man is not jobless that means she's not the sole provider.
It's your type that would spend 10 centimes on your husband and would start feeling so big.
Re: Is It Right? by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:34pm On Nov 19, 2020
Brandonx:

Sister the man is not jobless that means she's not the sole provider.
It's your type that would spend 10 centimes on your husband and would start feeling so big.

He is jobless as far as I'm concerned cos he isn't contributing nada to the family, or didn't you see that part?

Why won't I feel so big, if my husband is contributing only dust, won't he also feel so big and mighty?

5 Likes

Re: Is It Right? by Brandonx(m): 8:48pm On Nov 19, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

He is jobless as far as I'm concerned cos he isn't contributing nada to the family, or didn't you see that part?

Why won't I feel so big, if my husband is contributing only dust, won't he also feel so big and mighty?
Are you the wife ? How did you arrive at that conclusion? Even a lunatic would drop something for the wife tho it might not be consistent.
Did you not read about the woman whose husband entrusted a supermarket and what did she do? She sponsored her younger brother to the UK.
This contempt for men won't do you any good ma'am.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right? by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:02pm On Nov 19, 2020
Brandonx:

Are you the wife ? How did you arrive at that conclusion? Even a lunatic would drop something for the wife tho it might not be consistent.
Did you not read about the woman whose husband entrusted a supermarket and what did she do? She sponsored her younger brother to the UK.
This contempt for men won't do you any good ma'am.

Pls stop asking silly questions and read the Op again,

And how is it that I have contempt for men? Because I did not support the husband? Are you sure you're okay?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right? by Brandonx(m): 9:10pm On Nov 19, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Pls stop asking silly questions and read the Op again,

And how is it that I have contempt for men? Because I did not support the husband? Are you sure you're okay?
Are you possessed? undecided
If the woman knows she's tired she should move out and file for divorce no one is asking her to remain in the marriage.
Re: Is It Right? by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:19pm On Nov 19, 2020
Brandonx:

Are you possessed? undecided
If the woman knows she's tired she should move out and file for divorce no one is asking her to remain in the marriage.

That is exactly what I said in my first comment but without the "divorce", you see you're the one going extreme here right?

I wanted to see how you'd at the end of the day, say exactly what I predicted, and you did, so, end of story, I'm done arguing with you at this point, goodnight.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right? by Brandonx(m): 9:34pm On Nov 19, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

That is exactly what I said in my first comment but without the "divorce", you see you're the one going extreme here right?

I wanted to see how you'd at the end of the day, say exactly what I predicted, and you did, so, end of story, I'm done arguing with you at this point, goodnight.
You are bitter and mean.
I really feel for the man that would keep you at home.
Tschuss.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right? by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:44pm On Nov 19, 2020
Brandonx:

You are bitter and mean.
I really feel for the man that would keep you at home.
Tschuss.

Tsk tsk tsk, your opinion will never matter.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right? by Brandonx(m): 10:00pm On Nov 19, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Tsk tsk tsk, your opinion will never matter.
Sadly it's not an opinion you use curse language too often . undecided It's either you deliberately trolling or you probably are too dumb to know you are extremely bitter and would drag anyone whose opinion doesn't sit well with you.
No hard feelings cool

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right? by Munzy14(m): 10:02pm On Nov 19, 2020
valdovas:
My younger sister got a job in a multinational company since before marriage, her husband works as a seller of a certain foreign product but since he started he has been barely mking money, my sister pays rent and kids school fees and buys food while he spends his money mainly on marketing his product. we all tried to help him and get a job in a company and as a lecturer but he refused saying he is used to business and does not want to work under anyone.
So my sister has been the financial back bone of the family for a while.

Her husband now wants to bring in a family from the village that has been having financial problems since their father lost his job in a construction company when covid 19 started and want to stay with them while the man looks for a job in the city

My sister will basically be the one feeding this man and his wife and child.

I feel as if her husband is taking advantage of her ,he can work hard and be a better provider but he insists on doing his meager business that hardly fetches anything.

My sister is very soft spoken and does not like acrimony so I guess that is why he acts like he is not supposed to be the provider, not just that but now he wants to bring in extra mouth to feed when the woman was already stretched to her limit in handling responsibilities that are her husband's.

I plan to intervene and talk her husband out of bringing in another person to the house.
What is your business with that family now?
You are a third party, leave husband and wife alone, its their cross.
Re: Is It Right? by Munzy14(m): 10:09pm On Nov 19, 2020
Brandonx:

When you asked what was wrong with me that wasn't personal undecided
Do not allow this misandry to becloud your sense of reasoning.
She is just like that, no leave no transfer...

As nairaland SARS...cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right? by Brandonx(m): 10:14pm On Nov 19, 2020
Munzy14:

She don jam okuta today grin
Odè ma gia la aghi la weriegbe ( when road no let you pass you go turn back)
Re: Is It Right? by ststyreal(f): 1:41am On Nov 20, 2020
Brandonx:

When the man proposed to her didn't she know what she was getting into?
Marriage is dynamic, total derailment from courtship. Man is prone to change!

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right? by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:45am On Nov 20, 2020
[s]
Brandonx:

Sadly it's not an opinion you use curse language too often . undecided It's either you deliberately trolling or you probably are too dumb to know you are extremely bitter and would drag anyone whose opinion doesn't sit well with you.
No hard feelings cool
[/s]

Think with a complete functioning brain next time, it will serve you well in your existence.

Hard feelings at a 100.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right? by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:47am On Nov 20, 2020
[s]
Munzy14:

[/s]

You have been noticed, crawl back to the hole you escaped from.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right? by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:51am On Nov 20, 2020
Brandonx:

Dude, kin chi kania n ka Dan iska, Asinwin, ndisime

You don jam work today, bring it on, I'll feed you to the dogs you wouldn't even believe you still exist.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Right? by Brandonx(m): 10:56am On Nov 20, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Dude, kin chi kania n ka Dan iska, Asinwin, ndisime

You don jam work today, bring it on, I'll feed you to the dogs you wouldn't even believe you still exist.

I don't have any bitter energy in me so I won't engage in any childish banters.
You won! You are officially the UHUNDAN 1 of nairaland.
Bye cool
Re: Is It Right? by Fountainofyouth(f): 11:06am On Nov 20, 2020
Brandonx:

I don't have any bitter energy in me so I won't engage in any childish banters.
You won! You are officially the UHUNDAN 1 of nairaland.
Bye cool

You are a non entity

And also the official BURO UBANKA 1 of nairaland

Run away from this moniker from now henceforth, for your own good.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right? by Brandonx(m): 11:20am On Nov 20, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

You are a non entity

And also the official BURO UBANKA 1 of nairaland

Run away from this moniker from now henceforth, for your own good.
You are even more stupid than I thought! You don't even use words in the right context, translate 'buro ubanka' and ask yourself if you've made sense.
Are you even educated? undecided
You just got yourself another title:
'OGIOMURIA 1' of Nairaland Family Section.
Re: Is It Right? by Fountainofyouth(f): 11:24am On Nov 20, 2020
Brandonx:

You are even more stupid than I thought! You don't even use words in the right context, translate 'buro ubanka' and ask yourself if you've made sense.
Are you even educated? undecided
You just got yourself another title:
'OGIOMURIA 1' of Nairaland Family Section.

You think I don't have my reasons why I called you that, cos it fits you perfectly,

Another title for you is; the official EN KAUYE 1 of nairaland,

Go and translate that and off your illiterate self.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right? by TheCork(m): 11:34am On Nov 20, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Be exposing the kinda family u grew up in. Ode

hey sweet cunt. i am going to hook u up wit a gentlemans called RealSolution001 from nairaland becuz u r sweet lady & i want u to be his beautiful chrisssmas present coz he need a girl friend. will get back to u sir!! (THANK ME LATER) cheesy
Re: Is It Right? by Brandonx(m): 11:40am On Nov 20, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

You think I don't have my reasons why I called you that, cos it fits you perfectly,

Another title for you is; the official EN KAUYE 1 of nairaland,

Go and translate that and off your illiterate self.
I knew you were a child but I thought you had sense!
You just proved you a stupid child, very insolent child, as lumi once said ' a petulant child' who would troll her father's age mate because she saw them online.

People that you can't even come close to in reality undecided
Re: Is It Right? by Fountainofyouth(f): 11:46am On Nov 20, 2020
Brandonx:

I knew you were a child but I thought you had sense!
You just proved you a stupid child, very insolent child, as lumi once said ' a petulant child' who would troll her father's age mate because she saw them online.

People that you can't even come close to in reality undecided

Bla bla bla, keep insulting your linear and existence

If you really know who I am, you'd wimper like a child, and keep licking the sole of my feet, best believe.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right? by Brandonx(m): 11:53am On Nov 20, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Bla bla bla, keep insulting your linear and existence

If you really know who I am, you'd wimper like a child, and keep licking the sole of my feet, best believe.
I understand, everything will be all right.
Just give me your full name, I'm going to my alter now I'll get an image candle for you so I can pray for you. You'll be alright you can send me a pm don't be shy.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right? by Fountainofyouth(f): 12:01pm On Nov 20, 2020
Brandonx:

I understand, everything will be all right.
Just give me your full name, I'm going to my alter now I'll get an image candle for you so I can pray for you. You'll be alright you can send me a pm don't be shy.

You have got to be kidding, nl guys are so predictable it's pathetic and pitiful, you can run along now, you've entertained me.enough.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right? by Brandonx(m): 12:05pm On Nov 20, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

You have got to be kidding, nl guys are so predictable it's pathetic and pitiful, you can run along now, you've entertained me.enough.
I understand you got off on the wrong foot don't be shy, I'll still pray for you , you can send a Dm with another moniker if you wish.

I did not say bring money, I'm buying the candles for your work myself just give me your full names, you'll come back here to testify.
Re: Is It Right? by Fountainofyouth(f): 12:16pm On Nov 20, 2020
Brandonx:

I understand you got off on the wrong foot don't be shy, I'll still pray for you , you can send a Dm with another moniker if you wish.

I did not say bring money, I'm buying the candles for your work myself just give me your full names, you'll come back here to testify.

What a clown!!!

1 Like

Re: Is It Right? by Brandonx(m): 12:23pm On Nov 20, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

What a clown!!!
Well it's your call!
I'm neither a prophet nor a pastor, I'm just someone that's spiritually inclined.
I've asked you to send your names for prayers to remove obstacle from your life, those bitter energy would leave and the good things would start coming to you but you refused. Goodluck!
Tschuss.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right? by Parizz: 12:41pm On Nov 20, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

Can you just shut your[b]pie hole[/b]?

You spent about four paragraphs typing balderdash. I don't know why you people just chose to turn every topic concerning marriage into a gender war. Would you say the same thing if your sister were in her stead?

Overgrown kid!
i just learnt a new word
Re: Is It Right? by legacystore: 1:25pm On Nov 20, 2020
valdovas:
My younger sister got a job in a multinational company since before marriage, her husband works as a seller of a certain foreign product but since he started he has been barely mking money, my sister pays rent and kids school fees and buys food while he spends his money mainly on marketing his product. we all tried to help him and get a job in a company and as a lecturer but he refused saying he is used to business and does not want to work under anyone.
So my sister has been the financial back bone of the family for a while.

Her husband now wants to bring in a family from the village that has been having financial problems since their father lost his job in a construction company when covid 19 started and want to stay with them while the man looks for a job in the city

My sister will basically be the one feeding this man and his wife and child.

I feel as if her husband is taking advantage of her ,he can work hard and be a better provider but he insists on doing his meager business that hardly fetches anything.

My sister is very soft spoken and does not like acrimony so I guess that is why he acts like he is not supposed to be the provider, not just that but now he wants to bring in extra mouth to feed when the woman was already stretched to her limit in handling responsibilities that are her husband's.

I plan to intervene and talk her husband out of bringing in another person to the house.

Husband and wife are one not two
Every money that comes into that family belongs to both of them n to no one person.

It's like u are jobless n hoping on ur sister's money better go n hustle n let that home be angry
Re: Is It Right? by Munzy14(m): 3:03pm On Nov 20, 2020
Brandonx:

Na frustration be her problem..cheesy

Re: Is It Right? by cococandy(f): 7:21pm On Nov 20, 2020
He is not acting like someone who loves his wife.
If he did, His first step would be to alleviate her burden by increasing his earning power (considering that he even had the opportunity to do so). It shows he doesn’t care if she stresses to death. We know what we call women who behave that way.

Now he wants to bring in another entire family for his wife to cater for. Only an idiot won’t see anything wrong with arrangement. Can she ask him what his plan is for them while they are living with them?

Let him say in his own words who he expects to bear the responsibility. Instead of keeping quiet , she should bring it up in form of a financial plan. Ask him what he thinks will happen while this family is there.
Hopefully that will get him thinking. He’s obviously too comfortable to worry or think about anything.
His work-horse seems capable.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Men Who Want Assistance In Splitting Bills Are Simply INFIDELS / 10 Ways To Stop Fighting In A Marriage / SAY NO TO CHILD ABUSE.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.