Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,908 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

See The Curvy Ghanaian Police Breaking The Internet - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Curvy Ghanaian Police Breaking The Internet (12528 Views)

‘Reduce Your Sex Rounds’ — Ghanaian Police Officer Advises Personnel / Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Ghanaian Police Officers / "I'm Bored, I Need A Man" - Curvy Ghanaian Lady Cries Out (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Curvy Ghanaian Police Breaking The Internet by Evagrynd(f): 2:48pm On Nov 19, 2020
Vaseline crew Oya ooo cheesy grin

Food is ready kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Curvy Ghanaian Police Breaking The Internet by Evagrynd(f): 2:49pm On Nov 19, 2020
More pictures

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Curvy Ghanaian Police Breaking The Internet by Evagrynd(f): 2:51pm On Nov 19, 2020
More kiss

2 Shares

Re: See The Curvy Ghanaian Police Breaking The Internet by ouzo1(m): 2:51pm On Nov 19, 2020
Don't Insult us (vaseline crew) please.. Drop content wey worth our Vaseline and time no be all this Shina Rambo pics.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Curvy Ghanaian Police Breaking The Internet by tobenuel(m): 2:52pm On Nov 19, 2020
the heat is much, some things will smell

5 Likes

Re: See The Curvy Ghanaian Police Breaking The Internet by bantamx: 2:54pm On Nov 19, 2020
Mtcheew this one na DPO fud. DPO cannut send dis one to catch thief so i stand no chance of seeing her round juicy butt,she will remain at the counter or in DPO's air-conditioned rum whr he preserves his perishable guds smiley

11 Likes

Re: See The Curvy Ghanaian Police Breaking The Internet by IamFINESSE: 2:54pm On Nov 19, 2020
Ziini come and see bbw kiss

3 Likes

Re: See The Curvy Ghanaian Police Breaking The Internet by Pierocash(m): 2:54pm On Nov 19, 2020
Food for the ogas them.

3 Likes

Re: See The Curvy Ghanaian Police Breaking The Internet by IamFINESSE: 2:57pm On Nov 19, 2020
tobenuel:
the heat is much, some things will smell

Lol I can imagine grin
Re: See The Curvy Ghanaian Police Breaking The Internet by tyup(m): 2:58pm On Nov 19, 2020
how would girls like this even Make a niggas dick stand

so disgusting to look at.... pukes

2 Likes

Re: See The Curvy Ghanaian Police Breaking The Internet by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 19, 2020
IamFINESSE:

Lol I can imagine grin
Oh gawd Jesus embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Curvy Ghanaian Police Breaking The Internet by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 19, 2020
IamFINESSE:
Ziini come and see bbw kiss
How I wish I can grab them embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Curvy Ghanaian Police Breaking The Internet by IamFINESSE: 3:00pm On Nov 19, 2020
ZIINI:

My hands no dey ooo

This one na suicide mission cry

1 Like

Re: See The Curvy Ghanaian Police Breaking The Internet by Nazgul: 3:00pm On Nov 19, 2020
She's good looking...

1 Like

Re: See The Curvy Ghanaian Police Breaking The Internet by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 19, 2020
Ogas at the top don collect this one finish na grin
Re: See The Curvy Ghanaian Police Breaking The Internet by robosky02(m): 3:06pm On Nov 19, 2020
Just like fati2001
Re: See The Curvy Ghanaian Police Breaking The Internet by fati2001(m): 3:09pm On Nov 19, 2020
robosky02:
Just like fati2001

Her own is too much...

just like this one.

1 Share

Re: See The Curvy Ghanaian Police Breaking The Internet by TheCork(m): 3:12pm On Nov 19, 2020
Evagrynd:

Food is ready kiss

Kaiiiiiii....a big shame on our Nigerian women for having no yansh!!!!(real talk) angry

Cc
Dorin27 / Nmezor -^^^^ this is wot u should be like & not the way u look!! (No oofense) angry
Re: See The Curvy Ghanaian Police Breaking The Internet by Evagrynd(f): 3:15pm On Nov 19, 2020
TheCork:

Kaiiiiiii....a big shame on our Nigerian women for having no yansh!!!!(real talk) angry

Cc
Dorin27 / Nmezor -^^^^ this is wot u should be like!!! (True story) angry

kiss
Re: See The Curvy Ghanaian Police Breaking The Internet by robosky02(m): 3:35pm On Nov 19, 2020
fati2001:

Her own is too much...

just like this one.

Oyaaaaa

Re: See The Curvy Ghanaian Police Breaking The Internet by fati2001(m): 3:40pm On Nov 19, 2020
robosky02:

Oyaaaaa
what?
Re: See The Curvy Ghanaian Police Breaking The Internet by osamz007: 3:51pm On Nov 19, 2020
HAJIA BINTU SISTER grin

1 Like

Re: See The Curvy Ghanaian Police Breaking The Internet by muller101(m): 4:13pm On Nov 19, 2020
ZIINI:

With this mindset you will soon be accused of rape
Re: See The Curvy Ghanaian Police Breaking The Internet by Ceenelly(m): 4:27pm On Nov 19, 2020
Ok
That one dey
Fine agirly
Re: See The Curvy Ghanaian Police Breaking The Internet by ruggedtimi(m): 4:56pm On Nov 19, 2020
Na real sister ama
Re: See The Curvy Ghanaian Police Breaking The Internet by Womanizer(m): 5:00pm On Nov 19, 2020
fati2001:

Her own is too much...

just like this one.

So you mean you don't have curves? sad
Re: See The Curvy Ghanaian Police Breaking The Internet by Womanizer(m): 5:00pm On Nov 19, 2020
She did not break any internet o, my internet is still here
Re: See The Curvy Ghanaian Police Breaking The Internet by yarimo(m): 5:31pm On Nov 19, 2020
ouzo1:
Don't Insult us (vaseline crew) please.. Drop content wey worth our Vaseline and time no be all this Shina Rambo pics.
you are right that is why I didn't bother to called emergency meeting on this thread for my branch members. with branch of the crew are you from grin ? I am the chairman vaseline crew sambisa forest branch
Re: See The Curvy Ghanaian Police Breaking The Internet by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 19, 2020
Evagrynd:

Food is ready kiss

Please check your mail ma'am.
Re: See The Curvy Ghanaian Police Breaking The Internet by ouzo1(m): 5:42pm On Nov 19, 2020
yarimo:
you are that is why I didn't bother to called emergency meeting on this thread for my branch members. with branch of the crew are you from grin ? I am the chairman vaseline crew sambisa forest branch

Gusau Branch,Samaru ward precisely ...Also dey chairman there .
Re: See The Curvy Ghanaian Police Breaking The Internet by yarimo(m): 5:44pm On Nov 19, 2020
ouzo1:

Gusau Branch,Samaru ward precisely ...Also dey chairman there .
thank you comrade grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Val: Any Lady Not Satisfied With Flowers & Chocolates Not A Wife Material - Joro / Do You Have Sex In The Dream? This Is What It Means / Thr££some! Two Male Leaked S£xtape Of A Female Twitter Influencer. VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.