Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,272 members, 7,836,224 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

See The Curvy Ghanaian Police Breaking The Internet - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Curvy Ghanaian Police Breaking The Internet (12583 Views)

‘Reduce Your Sex Rounds’ — Ghanaian Police Officer Advises Personnel / Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Ghanaian Police Officers / "I'm Bored, I Need A Man" - Curvy Ghanaian Lady Cries Out (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Curvy Ghanaian Police Breaking The Internet by RealEzee(m): 5:46pm On Nov 19, 2020
She go always dey on top cos I can't be above the law grin

2 Likes

Re: See The Curvy Ghanaian Police Breaking The Internet by gabrielto(m): 6:17pm On Nov 19, 2020
osamz007:
HAJIA BINTU SISTER grin

Women of valor
Re: See The Curvy Ghanaian Police Breaking The Internet by Notatribalist(m): 6:41pm On Nov 19, 2020
Evagrynd:
Vaseline crew Oya ooo cheesy grin

Food is ready kiss
You can never see an ugly female Ghana police officer o..last time I was asking if beauty is part of the criteria they use in recruiting them..They are dem cute,to be honest
Re: See The Curvy Ghanaian Police Breaking The Internet by bantamx: 7:04pm On Nov 19, 2020
osamz007:
HAJIA BINTU SISTER grin
chai whr pesin fit see dis kain fresh yansh fuk dis weekend?
Re: See The Curvy Ghanaian Police Breaking The Internet by Burstit(m): 7:27pm On Nov 19, 2020
Food for oga dem
Re: See The Curvy Ghanaian Police Breaking The Internet by robosky02(m): 7:42pm On Nov 19, 2020
fati2001:

what?

I mean you fine
Re: See The Curvy Ghanaian Police Breaking The Internet by cybriz82(m): 9:07pm On Nov 19, 2020
Them go dn use this one catch thieves well well...

1 Like

Re: See The Curvy Ghanaian Police Breaking The Internet by Evagrynd(f): 10:43pm On Nov 19, 2020
yarimo:
thank you comrade grin grin

You guys are not serious cheesy
Re: See The Curvy Ghanaian Police Breaking The Internet by yarimo(m): 11:02pm On Nov 19, 2020
Evagrynd:

You guys are not serious cheesy
grin grin
Re: See The Curvy Ghanaian Police Breaking The Internet by TimeTraveler369: 11:31pm On Nov 19, 2020
Eat well, and reduce your sexwal rounds grin
Re: See The Curvy Ghanaian Police Breaking The Internet by HandsomeBlack: 11:45pm On Nov 19, 2020
It would be nice to penetrate her 'crime zone'
Re: See The Curvy Ghanaian Police Breaking The Internet by jamiudarex(m): 1:04am On Nov 20, 2020
ouzo1:
Don't Insult us (vaseline crew) please.. Drop content wey worth our Vaseline and time no be all this Shina Rambo pics.
real niggain don jazzy voice vaseline crew don come back again grin
Re: See The Curvy Ghanaian Police Breaking The Internet by Nobody: 1:28am On Nov 20, 2020
BLACK is BEAUTIFUL.
I will always choose a beautiful DARK LADY over a bleached or Caucasian WHITE... LADY.
Re: See The Curvy Ghanaian Police Breaking The Internet by Burgerlomo: 4:20am On Nov 20, 2020
cool
Re: See The Curvy Ghanaian Police Breaking The Internet by SarutobiEky(m): 7:37am On Nov 20, 2020
Truck loads of fat and stretch mark.

Nothing more.

Don't quote me boy, I ain't said shit.
Re: See The Curvy Ghanaian Police Breaking The Internet by Bruno3000(m): 10:17am On Nov 20, 2020
fati2001:

Her own is too much...

just like this one.
fine girl... smiley
Re: See The Curvy Ghanaian Police Breaking The Internet by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 20, 2020
My spec. One must be physically fit to handle this one. The pussy go dey tight and slippery. cheesy
Re: See The Curvy Ghanaian Police Breaking The Internet by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:17pm On Nov 20, 2020
ghna gurls no fine no matter their curvy
Re: See The Curvy Ghanaian Police Breaking The Internet by Nobody: 1:18am On Nov 21, 2020
tyup:
how would girls like this even Make a niggas dick stand

so disgusting to look at.... pukes

The back fine Sha

But the face is a huge turn off
Re: See The Curvy Ghanaian Police Breaking The Internet by OfeNmanu(f): 3:14am On Nov 21, 2020
ufff I just cum.
Re: See The Curvy Ghanaian Police Breaking The Internet by illitracy: 3:15am On Nov 21, 2020
ladies and gentleman I just ejaculate.
Re: See The Curvy Ghanaian Police Breaking The Internet by meobizy(f): 4:33am On Apr 22, 2021
She can’t hide for cover with that heavy duty behind her. Only one person possessing three people’s bottoms. Hmm, na wa, o.
Re: See The Curvy Ghanaian Police Breaking The Internet by Paulnoma(m): 11:29am On Apr 27, 2023
bantamx:
Mtcheew this one na DPO fud. DPO cannut send dis one to catch thief so i stand no chance of seeing her round juicy butt,she will remain at the counter or in DPO's air-conditioned rum whr he preserves his perishable guds smiley

U a monkey grin cheesy grin
Re: See The Curvy Ghanaian Police Breaking The Internet by TERMlNATOR(m): 11:37am On Apr 27, 2023
@Rokiat, we need some blood samples from ur ass to conduct this booty DNA...
U two might be related by yansh and u no know grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where's The 'most Daring' Place You've Had Sex? / A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! / Emilydate Scam Or Not?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.