Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:20 AM

Umahi's Defection: Primate Ayodele Reveals Political Future Of Ebonyi Governor - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi's Defection: Primate Ayodele Reveals Political Future Of Ebonyi Governor (43784 Views)

God Is Against Tinubu’s Victory — Primate Ayodele, Reveals What Will Happen / Primate Ayodele Reveals Fate Of Kwankwaso-led Third Force / Defection: Zamfara Gov Matawalle Free To Decide His Political Future – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi's Defection: Primate Ayodele Reveals Political Future Of Ebonyi Governor by urose93(f): 6:48pm On Nov 19, 2020
Is he not supposed to tell us when Jesus Christ is coming? Wetin concern him with party politics?

1 Like

Re: Umahi's Defection: Primate Ayodele Reveals Political Future Of Ebonyi Governor by thundafire: 6:48pm On Nov 19, 2020
Ayade is finished even if he remains in PDP.
Re: Umahi's Defection: Primate Ayodele Reveals Political Future Of Ebonyi Governor by relicng: 6:50pm On Nov 19, 2020
All this people who are pastors in the day, politics in the night. I just tire
Re: Umahi's Defection: Primate Ayodele Reveals Political Future Of Ebonyi Governor by Patrioticman007(m): 6:51pm On Nov 19, 2020
PointZerom:
Pls Mr prophet, can you tell us where Abubaker Shakau is?

Its seems these gods of men are politically drunk.
Re: Umahi's Defection: Primate Ayodele Reveals Political Future Of Ebonyi Governor by Axmondthuglife: 6:52pm On Nov 19, 2020
God forgive me o... Anytime I see or hear of a man of God involving themselves in Nigerian politics I just lose faith in them.

Just don't know why.
Re: Umahi's Defection: Primate Ayodele Reveals Political Future Of Ebonyi Governor by lastempero: 6:52pm On Nov 19, 2020
Oga predict when jesus will come abi who you want leave am for.
Re: Umahi's Defection: Primate Ayodele Reveals Political Future Of Ebonyi Governor by Omoboricash(m): 6:53pm On Nov 19, 2020
Uyi168:
None of this idiot prophecy as ever come to pass..
What about his prophecy of saraki is the next president of Nigeria. That man is a political analyst calling himself prophet

1 Like

Re: Umahi's Defection: Primate Ayodele Reveals Political Future Of Ebonyi Governor by enemyofprogress: 6:54pm On Nov 19, 2020
Danzakidakura:
she will marry you bro, just double your hustle
ok thanks
Re: Umahi's Defection: Primate Ayodele Reveals Political Future Of Ebonyi Governor by enemyofprogress: 6:54pm On Nov 19, 2020
Omoboricash:

What about his prophecy of saraki is the next president of Nigeria. That man is a political analyst calling himself prophet
no mind am
Re: Umahi's Defection: Primate Ayodele Reveals Political Future Of Ebonyi Governor by enemyofprogress: 6:55pm On Nov 19, 2020
Axmondthuglife:
God forgive me o... Anytime I see or hear of a man of God involving themselves in Nigerian politics I just lose faith in them.

Just don't know why.
not only you my brother
Re: Umahi's Defection: Primate Ayodele Reveals Political Future Of Ebonyi Governor by festacman(m): 6:56pm On Nov 19, 2020
mrkings84:

You might be right, just that my point is, you can't go to a counselor and start telling him ur problem and the kind of advice he will give you. Then you didn't need him in the first place.

I understood your point. More like "I don't know who will be president but I know you shouldn't". I am driven by need for Nigeria to move in a new direction and higher up.
Re: Umahi's Defection: Primate Ayodele Reveals Political Future Of Ebonyi Governor by olatuns2017: 6:56pm On Nov 19, 2020
festacman:
Tell us, prophet, who will lead Nigeria better so that Nigerian youths will vote him in 2023. Don't mention Atiku, Saraki, Tinubu, etc. A brand new face that bring about a paradigm shift. Even if the person is not ready, we will help him to stand up and make history.

Don't fool yourself

If you don't go to medical school and graduated you CANNOT become a medical doctor!

Stop wishful thinking

Even Jesus says you must be born again before entering kingdom of God!

You must have what it takes to lead Nigeria

Think!

Even to lead a small community you must be vast, experienced and acceptable by MAJORITY
Re: Umahi's Defection: Primate Ayodele Reveals Political Future Of Ebonyi Governor by Afamed: 6:57pm On Nov 19, 2020

1 Like

Re: Umahi's Defection: Primate Ayodele Reveals Political Future Of Ebonyi Governor by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 19, 2020
Oga Prophet abeg prove yourself, give me sure 100 bet9ja odds only and I will know that you are truly who you say you are!!!!!!! undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Umahi's Defection: Primate Ayodele Reveals Political Future Of Ebonyi Governor by chinedumoooo: 6:58pm On Nov 19, 2020
You sound so partisan and sentimental, are you PDP member?.
Able governor umahi had stated that he will resign after his second tenure expire.
APC has come to stay, believe it or not.

1 Like

Re: Umahi's Defection: Primate Ayodele Reveals Political Future Of Ebonyi Governor by Axmondthuglife: 7:02pm On Nov 19, 2020
enemyofprogress:
not only you my brother
Na to just be one man mopol. Pray to God on your own

1 Like

Re: Umahi's Defection: Primate Ayodele Reveals Political Future Of Ebonyi Governor by ORIAYO70(m): 7:03pm On Nov 19, 2020
thatsleepboy1:

https://www.today.ng/news/politics/primate-ayodele-reveals-political-future-governor-umahi-apc-326866

The meaning of Christianity is pure follower of Christ, Jesus never meddle in politics while on earth...his major focus was on Gods kingdom,

Even he told Pilate that my kingdom is not part of the world...

If Christ did not meddle in politics I dnt knw why some people will drag Christ name to politics.

1 Like

Re: Umahi's Defection: Primate Ayodele Reveals Political Future Of Ebonyi Governor by Dansuqi: 7:03pm On Nov 19, 2020
victons:
It's regretful that someone as competent as Umahi will cross over to dine with hooligans.

I wish him well anyways if the reason he gave was the sincere truth.

So wike in pdp is not a hooligan? Why pdp guys like talking childishly
Re: Umahi's Defection: Primate Ayodele Reveals Political Future Of Ebonyi Governor by Axmondthuglife: 7:04pm On Nov 19, 2020
booscy:
Oga Prophet abeg prove yourself, give me sure 100 bet9ja odds only and I will know that you are truly who you say you are!!!!!!! undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Make you use popsy whole pension light am cheesycheesycheesy
You wan ruin bet9ja
Re: Umahi's Defection: Primate Ayodele Reveals Political Future Of Ebonyi Governor by chocolatelady(f): 7:04pm On Nov 19, 2020
I have never seen this primate say something positive. All u here from him is bad news. From his prophesy to any other thing. Is it that His own God doesn’t not reveal to him the good thing HE has for HIS people who does good things or what. This one is just an agent of doom.

1 Like

Re: Umahi's Defection: Primate Ayodele Reveals Political Future Of Ebonyi Governor by DaBillionnaire: 7:04pm On Nov 19, 2020
athaboi:
Political prophet..na only politics this one dey see. Oga when will onions go back to normal and what about fuel? Any hope?

grin grin grin Savage!! U got no chill Bro
Re: Umahi's Defection: Primate Ayodele Reveals Political Future Of Ebonyi Governor by heysquare(m): 7:10pm On Nov 19, 2020
When did he become PDP spiritual adviser? Yeye prophet all around! They never see anything good coming to the nation all they see is bad bad things!

1 Like

Re: Umahi's Defection: Primate Ayodele Reveals Political Future Of Ebonyi Governor by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 19, 2020
Axmondthuglife:

Make you use popsy whole pension light am cheesycheesycheesy
You wan ruin bet9ja

I dey tell you
Re: Umahi's Defection: Primate Ayodele Reveals Political Future Of Ebonyi Governor by wellmax(m): 7:13pm On Nov 19, 2020
This man is gradually becoming a PDP prophet.
Re: Umahi's Defection: Primate Ayodele Reveals Political Future Of Ebonyi Governor by KosiGee(m): 7:15pm On Nov 19, 2020
festacman:
Tell us, prophet, who will lead Nigeria better so that Nigerian youths will vote him in 2023. Don't mention Atiku, Saraki, Tinubu, etc. A brand new face that bring about a paradigm shift. Even if the person is not ready, we will help him to stand up and make history.

Men like Ayodele should stop deceiving people. You have fallen to his fake predictions and this is why those fake prophets prey on the masses.
If he was reading this, he would probably be thinking of ‘anointing’ and promoting an individual knowing that there are people who would see ‘spiritual support’ as divine.

Ayodele and the self acclaimed prophets should tell us where Shekau and his commanders are hiding and how to bring peace to Nigeria. They should really shut their mouths about politicians.

1 Like

Re: Umahi's Defection: Primate Ayodele Reveals Political Future Of Ebonyi Governor by Queenethofficia: 7:17pm On Nov 19, 2020
234BestGraphix:
V
. For violin
Re: Umahi's Defection: Primate Ayodele Reveals Political Future Of Ebonyi Governor by olatuns2017: 7:20pm On Nov 19, 2020
festacman:

Don't fool yourself

If you don't go to medical school and graduated you CANNOT become a medical doctor!

Stop wishful thinking

Even Jesus says you must be born again before entering kingdom of God!

You must have what it takes to lead Nigeria

Think!

Even to lead a small community you must be vast, experienced and acceptable by MAJORITY

You can as well give me example of anyone in recent time that became President of any country by wishful thinking?
Re: Umahi's Defection: Primate Ayodele Reveals Political Future Of Ebonyi Governor by Eyoh01(m): 7:25pm On Nov 19, 2020
very
Re: Umahi's Defection: Primate Ayodele Reveals Political Future Of Ebonyi Governor by Skepticus: 7:26pm On Nov 19, 2020
victons:
It's regretful that someone as competent as Umahi will cross over to dine with hooligans.

I wish him well anyways if the reason he gave was the sincere truth.

Are they not the same thing?

Is the PDP not equally filled with hooligans.

You people keep voting and supportung the same set of animals under different names and expect change. That's the real insanity!
Re: Umahi's Defection: Primate Ayodele Reveals Political Future Of Ebonyi Governor by iguita: 7:26pm On Nov 19, 2020
Very correct. Buhari is the only thread holding the APC. Unfortunately, he too is fast loosing credibility. And he has a 'siddon-look' attitude. If he does not crown someone to take over from him, and repeats the Saraki senate adventure, APC will simply implode.
ChangetheChange:

Every reasonable Nigerian knows APC is already in it's last days.

No wise Politician will decamp to APC, with the inevitable multiple factionalization waiting to befall APC, ahead of their National convention to elect a new National Working Committee (NWC).

All the APC major power brokers like Amaechi, Tinubu, El Rufai, Kingibe, Uzor Kalu, several Northern Governors all want to become APC Presidential candidate by any mean necessary in 2023, when Buhari tenures comes to an end.
They are all scheming to manipulate delegates list for the upcoming APC National Convention.
Re: Umahi's Defection: Primate Ayodele Reveals Political Future Of Ebonyi Governor by Cyberterror: 7:32pm On Nov 19, 2020
The so called Primate Ayodele is doing satan's work as the Bible said of the end time prophets. I pity the morons attending his coven he calls church.
Re: Umahi's Defection: Primate Ayodele Reveals Political Future Of Ebonyi Governor by Eriokanmi: 7:43pm On Nov 19, 2020
festacman:
I foresee a new breed of politicians in 2023, those who will lead Nigeria to her true independence

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline / Boko Haram Members Captured By Soldiers (Photos) / Pictures From Eko Atlantic Opening Ceremony...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.