Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,295 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

Umahi's Defection: Primate Ayodele Reveals Political Future Of Ebonyi Governor - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi's Defection: Primate Ayodele Reveals Political Future Of Ebonyi Governor (43568 Views)

God Is Against Tinubu’s Victory — Primate Ayodele, Reveals What Will Happen / Primate Ayodele Reveals Fate Of Kwankwaso-led Third Force / Defection: Zamfara Gov Matawalle Free To Decide His Political Future – PDP (2) (3) (4)

Re: Umahi's Defection: Primate Ayodele Reveals Political Future Of Ebonyi Governor by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:12am On Nov 20, 2020
That was how this prophet ranted upadan in the run up to 2019 election

He was just trying to ram saraki down our throats
Re: Umahi's Defection: Primate Ayodele Reveals Political Future Of Ebonyi Governor by payloader(m): 8:22am On Nov 20, 2020
Neither APC, or even PDP, will be voted into the presidential seat, come 2023.
Re: Umahi's Defection: Primate Ayodele Reveals Political Future Of Ebonyi Governor by pfadom: 8:22am On Nov 20, 2020
What has this man predicted correctly in recent times? Jegede will win Ondo, but he lost. Atiku will win, he lost. I have lost counts.

Is he now a prophet for the politicians?
Re: Umahi's Defection: Primate Ayodele Reveals Political Future Of Ebonyi Governor by kobiscompany(m): 8:29am On Nov 20, 2020
The same primate prophesized that George Bush senior will defeat Bill Clinton in 1992 US election, Bill Clinton won, i wonder why this man is still talking about politics, he should talk about economy, security and others
Re: Umahi's Defection: Primate Ayodele Reveals Political Future Of Ebonyi Governor by Otaibayomi16(m): 8:58am On Nov 20, 2020
How i wish these men of God will face their primary assignment. Why have non of them (Prophets) see the solution to Boko Haram? Or tell us why Leah Sharibu is? But will always prophesy to politicians why something can change hands? Too bad.
Re: Umahi's Defection: Primate Ayodele Reveals Political Future Of Ebonyi Governor by owunabastard: 10:39am On Nov 20, 2020
Both PDP and APC are the same. When PDP governor finishes his 8 years tenure, he will jump to APC to continue from there as a Minister to remain relevance and chop more money
maoolakanm:
PDP PROPHET WELL DONE
Re: Umahi's Defection: Primate Ayodele Reveals Political Future Of Ebonyi Governor by Josywhyte: 10:54am On Nov 20, 2020
mrkings84:
All these yeye prophets and there yeye prophecies. Why didn't you see his defection since.

I don't even believe him cos in Nigeria, the politicians crosscarpet at will. If APC crack tomorrow they will all cross over to the then ruling party.!

U have just said it all. Nice one jare
Re: Umahi's Defection: Primate Ayodele Reveals Political Future Of Ebonyi Governor by Josywhyte: 10:56am On Nov 20, 2020
Oga prophet abeg predict correct score this weekend make i chop millions then i can believe u. This was how father Mbaka started. Where is he today?
Re: Umahi's Defection: Primate Ayodele Reveals Political Future Of Ebonyi Governor by anonymous1759(m): 11:55am On Nov 20, 2020
Donspicey:

Go and hustle........

Govt no send u........

All man for him self ni oooooooo

If I no dey hustle hunger for done kill me or I for done Turn almajiri for Niaraland .
Re: Umahi's Defection: Primate Ayodele Reveals Political Future Of Ebonyi Governor by Donspicey: 12:03pm On Nov 20, 2020
anonymous1759:

If I no dey hustle hunger for done kill me or I for done Turn almajiri for Niaraland .

Keep it up bro ....las las ur hustle go pay wella....

Never in ur Life hope on Govt.......

Mind u na we dey feed dem......
Re: Umahi's Defection: Primate Ayodele Reveals Political Future Of Ebonyi Governor by Sensiblerealist: 12:04pm On Nov 20, 2020
Bro forget that one. All these prophets are jobbers, especially this one. He must prophesy everything, 90 % turn out false.
The times are changing, no useless prophecies should keep these bastards in power. Arise and take our country

festacman:
Tell us, prophet, who will lead Nigeria better so that Nigerian youths will vote him in 2023. Don't mention Atiku, Saraki, Tinubu, etc. A brand new face that bring about a paradigm shift. Even if the person is not ready, we will help him to stand up and make history.
Re: Umahi's Defection: Primate Ayodele Reveals Political Future Of Ebonyi Governor by mrkings84(m): 8:40pm On Jul 30, 2022
festacman:
Tell us, prophet, who will lead Nigeria better so that Nigerian youths will vote him in 2023. Don't mention Atiku, Saraki, Tinubu, etc. A brand new face that bring about a paradigm shift. Even if the person is not ready, we will help him to stand up and make history.

2 years ago you said this, now it's time to do what you promised. Maybe you have forgotten, but internet never forgets......
That leader that Will bring a paradigm shift, are you ready shelf ethic and religious sentiments and help vote that candidate??
Re: Umahi's Defection: Primate Ayodele Reveals Political Future Of Ebonyi Governor by mrkings84(m): 8:46pm On Jul 30, 2022
Officialgarri:
Rubbish talk. Na this kind useless talk go make Umahi double im hustle and get to where he never imagined to be.

At the end of the day, Umahi will start using the Primate's name as a testimony that "God put a so-called man of God to shame"

It's approximately 2 years since the prophet .Ade that statement, so what can you make of it now?.

Food Price Inflation In Nigeria 2021 / Throwback Photo Of Governor Fayose And Fayemi… When The Going Was Good! / Senator Kabiru Ibrahim Gaya Begins Reelection Campaign With Armed Youths In Kano