Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,466 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Umahi's Defection: Primate Ayodele Reveals Political Future Of Ebonyi Governor - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi's Defection: Primate Ayodele Reveals Political Future Of Ebonyi Governor (43577 Views)

God Is Against Tinubu’s Victory — Primate Ayodele, Reveals What Will Happen / Primate Ayodele Reveals Fate Of Kwankwaso-led Third Force / Defection: Zamfara Gov Matawalle Free To Decide His Political Future – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi's Defection: Primate Ayodele Reveals Political Future Of Ebonyi Governor by Donspicey: 7:43pm On Nov 19, 2020
Hmmmmm......

Well dis is my prophecy:Dave Umahi is on a Mission to Bring Apc down by fire by Thunder....

Just dey watch as the whole story go End.....

Umahi and Buhari have nothing to loose if APC collapse....But the Collapse of APC will Bring political liberty to Nigerians and the Birth of NEW Nigeria....

Nothing for PDP as well..........

mark my word!!!!!!

Re: Umahi's Defection: Primate Ayodele Reveals Political Future Of Ebonyi Governor by Donspicey: 7:47pm On Nov 19, 2020
anonymous1759:
sad
I don't criticize servants of God but these men are beginning to loose Focus . It's obvious these men are interested in seeing vision for politicians in exchange for Envelope. No be only Rich people God dey speak about tell us how over 100 million youths will be rescued from poverty.

Go and hustle........

Govt no send u........

All man for him self ni oooooooo
Re: Umahi's Defection: Primate Ayodele Reveals Political Future Of Ebonyi Governor by festacman(m): 7:49pm On Nov 19, 2020
olatuns2017:

Don't fool yourself

If you don't go to medical school and graduated you CANNOT become a medical doctor!

Stop wishful thinking

Even Jesus says you must be born again before entering kingdom of God!

You must have what it takes to lead Nigeria

Think!

Even to lead a small community you must be vast, experienced and acceptable by MAJORITY

You can as well give me example of anyone in recent time that became President of any country by wishful thinking?
I didn't say anybody will become president by wishful thinking. Nigeria has many better qualified and visionary persons outside the current political circle. The youths constitute the largest segment of voters in Nigeria and driven by their passion for a New Nigeria, they could use their votes as well as convince their parents and relatives on the need to elect a new face. Do you have problem with this?
Re: Umahi's Defection: Primate Ayodele Reveals Political Future Of Ebonyi Governor by Dpaulie(m): 7:52pm On Nov 19, 2020
Is he a pdp prophet
Re: Umahi's Defection: Primate Ayodele Reveals Political Future Of Ebonyi Governor by Gabbriell: 7:54pm On Nov 19, 2020
Any pastor (man if God) wey fit dey give me SURE 10 Odds every week. I go cross over to him church.
Re: Umahi's Defection: Primate Ayodele Reveals Political Future Of Ebonyi Governor by Y0rubakwe: 7:54pm On Nov 19, 2020
Re: Umahi's Defection: Primate Ayodele Reveals Political Future Of Ebonyi Governor by esiri4jesu(m): 7:57pm On Nov 19, 2020
thatsleepboy1:

https://www.today.ng/news/politics/primate-ayodele-reveals-political-future-governor-umahi-apc-326866
All these political prophets. Why are they not seeing the next level? Useless bunch.
Re: Umahi's Defection: Primate Ayodele Reveals Political Future Of Ebonyi Governor by olatuns2017: 8:03pm On Nov 19, 2020
festacman:

I didn't say anybody will become president by wishful thinking. Nigeria has many better qualified and visionary persons outside the current political circle. The youths constitute the largest segment of voters in Nigeria and driven by their passion for a New Nigeria, they could use their votes as well as convince their parents and relatives on the need to elect a new face. Do you have problem with this?

With election records since 1999

The youth, yes!

Also consider the northern youths...they control the majority of votes...that is by the side anyway

The Southern youths only control social media noise!

We all need to participate in politics but we must know that politics involves lots of things especially in thirdword countries

Nigeria solution is beyond one leader or ethnic group!

This structure cannot bring anything God
Regional government may work or decentralized power
Re: Umahi's Defection: Primate Ayodele Reveals Political Future Of Ebonyi Governor by michoim(m): 8:15pm On Nov 19, 2020
Nonsense
Re: Umahi's Defection: Primate Ayodele Reveals Political Future Of Ebonyi Governor by ngwababe(f): 8:16pm On Nov 19, 2020
I know say Okezie go must follow.
Re: Umahi's Defection: Primate Ayodele Reveals Political Future Of Ebonyi Governor by farem: 8:16pm On Nov 19, 2020
thatsleepboy1:

https://www.today.ng/news/politics/primate-ayodele-reveals-political-future-governor-umahi-apc-326866

The heading of this thread is wrong and fraudulent. The heading should read:

UMAHI'S DEFECTION : PDP PROPHET, Primate Ayodele Reveals Political Future Of Ebonyi Governor
Re: Umahi's Defection: Primate Ayodele Reveals Political Future Of Ebonyi Governor by lastuff(m): 8:17pm On Nov 19, 2020
�Pastor o kilon seyin o af' omo ti yin en basun. ����
Pastor face your church. Gbam
Re: Umahi's Defection: Primate Ayodele Reveals Political Future Of Ebonyi Governor by Funmisurge(m): 8:20pm On Nov 19, 2020

1 Like

Re: Umahi's Defection: Primate Ayodele Reveals Political Future Of Ebonyi Governor by Cajal(m): 8:24pm On Nov 19, 2020
Doom's day prophecy
Re: Umahi's Defection: Primate Ayodele Reveals Political Future Of Ebonyi Governor by Obiobidgbo14: 8:24pm On Nov 19, 2020
Please see well ,i hope it is not brain work.
Re: Umahi's Defection: Primate Ayodele Reveals Political Future Of Ebonyi Governor by Cajal(m): 8:32pm On Nov 19, 2020
tesppidd:
At least many people will destroy APC.

But only 2 people will destroy PDP; Atiku and Wike.
..YES O
WIKE IS DESTROYING IT ALREADY
OBASEKI ON THE WAY OUT
Re: Umahi's Defection: Primate Ayodele Reveals Political Future Of Ebonyi Governor by ikabasa1(m): 9:01pm On Nov 19, 2020
PointZerom:
Pls Mr prophet, can you tell us where Abubaker Shakau is?
your head get oil
Re: Umahi's Defection: Primate Ayodele Reveals Political Future Of Ebonyi Governor by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 19, 2020
Oh well, at least he left when the ovation is loudest right? I guess he didn't learn from Godswill Akpabio.

Lesson from Akpabio:

Akpabio was a great governor who did SO WELL for his state. So much that people used him as ref point when they talked of good government. Unfortunately he did the same thing this governor has done...defect suddenly...

You see, APC had plans prior to his defection...well, God works in mysterious ways...who knows, his case might be different from Akpabio's...

And aside that, this #ENDS protest and the dust it raised made a lot of people decide that APC is never coming back. People that have never voted before have gone to dust their PVC for an election in far away 2023. See? Anyways, Goodluck to him.
Re: Umahi's Defection: Primate Ayodele Reveals Political Future Of Ebonyi Governor by Bimpe29: 10:25pm On Nov 19, 2020
PDP's pastor
Re: Umahi's Defection: Primate Ayodele Reveals Political Future Of Ebonyi Governor by tfelicityk(m): 10:33pm On Nov 19, 2020
Until then...
Re: Umahi's Defection: Primate Ayodele Reveals Political Future Of Ebonyi Governor by Nwaelohim: 11:32pm On Nov 19, 2020
Political pastor predicting politics. All the happening in NIGERIA he is not seeing the solutions in prophecy? Ndiara
Re: Umahi's Defection: Primate Ayodele Reveals Political Future Of Ebonyi Governor by chinchum(m): 11:38pm On Nov 19, 2020
Don't they get tired of all these wrong predictions
Re: Umahi's Defection: Primate Ayodele Reveals Political Future Of Ebonyi Governor by victons(m): 11:52pm On Nov 19, 2020
Skepticus:

Are they not the same thing?

Is the PDP not equally filled with hooligans.

You people keep voting and supportung the same set of animals under different names and expect change. That's the real insanity!
The truth is both parties have some set of yours within them, but the whole cabal stuffs that have infiltrated APC is quite pathetic, the country have been messed up absolutely.
Re: Umahi's Defection: Primate Ayodele Reveals Political Future Of Ebonyi Governor by victons(m): 11:54pm On Nov 19, 2020
Dansuqi:

So wike in pdp is not a hooligan? Why pdp guys like talking childishly
Yes, Wike is, but APC has more. This whole cabal stuff and power struggle in APC is not what I would have expected Umahi to be part of.
Re: Umahi's Defection: Primate Ayodele Reveals Political Future Of Ebonyi Governor by 02Kebreal(m): 12:24am On Nov 20, 2020
PDP Primate
Re: Umahi's Defection: Primate Ayodele Reveals Political Future Of Ebonyi Governor by bigcasava1(m): 12:32am On Nov 20, 2020
Re: Umahi's Defection: Primate Ayodele Reveals Political Future Of Ebonyi Governor by Dansuqi: 12:42am On Nov 20, 2020
victons:
Yes, Wike is, but APC has more. This whole cabal stuff and power struggle in APC is not what I would have expected Umahi to be part of.

Nothing like that.wike is the most hooliganistic governor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Food Price Inflation In Nigeria 2021 / Protests Over Arrest Of Aminu Adamu Mohammed Who Criticised Aisha Buhari / Buhari Addresses Biafra Issue In A New Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.