Stats: 3,194,264 members, 7,954,030 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:08 AM

Umahi's Defection: Primate Ayodele Reveals Political Future Of Ebonyi Governor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi's Defection: Primate Ayodele Reveals Political Future Of Ebonyi Governor (43785 Views)

God Is Against Tinubu’s Victory — Primate Ayodele, Reveals What Will Happen / Primate Ayodele Reveals Fate Of Kwankwaso-led Third Force / Defection: Zamfara Gov Matawalle Free To Decide His Political Future – PDP (2) (3) (4)

Re: Umahi's Defection: Primate Ayodele Reveals Political Future Of Ebonyi Governor by anonymous1759(m): 6:22pm On Nov 19, 2020
sad
I don't criticize servants of God but these men are beginning to loose Focus . It's obvious these men are interested in seeing vision for politicians in exchange for Envelope. No be only Rich people God dey speak about tell us how over 100 million youths will be rescued from poverty.

Re: Umahi's Defection: Primate Ayodele Reveals Political Future Of Ebonyi Governor by fk001(m): 6:22pm On Nov 19, 2020
Is this Ape sorry Primate a PDP member?

Re: Umahi's Defection: Primate Ayodele Reveals Political Future Of Ebonyi Governor by EngrEgghead: 6:23pm On Nov 19, 2020
... Righteousness89, please where are you. Your attention is needed here. Primate wan collect your job o.

Re: Umahi's Defection: Primate Ayodele Reveals Political Future Of Ebonyi Governor by Gkay1(m): 6:24pm On Nov 19, 2020
let wait and see
Re: Umahi's Defection: Primate Ayodele Reveals Political Future Of Ebonyi Governor by Premiumwriter: 6:24pm On Nov 19, 2020
Hi

If you are scared of a seller running away with your money when you pay for a product or service online, you might want to consider using my escrow service.

If you are also scared of ending up with sub-standard items or being sent the wrong item with no way to redeem yourself, you should consider my escrow service.

Trust is a necessity for closing any business deal whether online or offline.

My escrow service is here to promote that trust and help both buyers and sellers transact effortlessly and without any fear of getting duped.

As an escrow service provider, I'll be the third-party in any transaction you'll carry out online.

If you are paying for anything online, I'll hold your money in trust. This way your buyers will only get the money when you are satisfied with the items you receive.

As a seller, if you are finding it difficult to convince your customers about the credibility of your business, you might want to ask them to use my escrow service. That way, they will be sure of getting their items and this will facilitate smoother transactions for your business.

My fee is N500 which can be shared by both the buyer and seller. I believe this is a small price to pay for the safety of your funds and trusts.

WhatsApp me on: https:///2347055822849
Re: Umahi's Defection: Primate Ayodele Reveals Political Future Of Ebonyi Governor by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 19, 2020
Tell me Wetin I go chop tonight �

Re: Umahi's Defection: Primate Ayodele Reveals Political Future Of Ebonyi Governor by Nchenches: 6:26pm On Nov 19, 2020
Officialgarri:
Rubbish talk. Na this kind useless talk go make Umahi double im hustle and get to where he never imagined to be.

At the end of the day, Umahi will start using the Primate's name as a testimony that "God put a so-called man of God to shame"

What is left of APC is PMB.
By 2023, APC revolving around PMB and BAT must splinter.

PMB’s unguarded ethno-religious bigotry destroyed APC.
Re: Umahi's Defection: Primate Ayodele Reveals Political Future Of Ebonyi Governor by Tonymegabush1(m): 6:27pm On Nov 19, 2020
The only prediction i want to hear is that nigerians sufferings will reduce.

Re: Umahi's Defection: Primate Ayodele Reveals Political Future Of Ebonyi Governor by techmo(m): 6:28pm On Nov 19, 2020
PDP Pastor

Re: Umahi's Defection: Primate Ayodele Reveals Political Future Of Ebonyi Governor by sunbreaker: 6:29pm On Nov 19, 2020
Those reporter that interview this man are jobless

Re: Umahi's Defection: Primate Ayodele Reveals Political Future Of Ebonyi Governor by mu2sa2: 6:29pm On Nov 19, 2020
This one is anointed too, abi!

Re: Umahi's Defection: Primate Ayodele Reveals Political Future Of Ebonyi Governor by baggioni: 6:29pm On Nov 19, 2020

Is this a PDP Prophet?

Re: Umahi's Defection: Primate Ayodele Reveals Political Future Of Ebonyi Governor by ednut1(m): 6:30pm On Nov 19, 2020
Idiotic primate

Re: Umahi's Defection: Primate Ayodele Reveals Political Future Of Ebonyi Governor by Bighead5: 6:32pm On Nov 19, 2020
Prophet of doom. UMAHI is presently the most respected IGBO political leader.

Re: Umahi's Defection: Primate Ayodele Reveals Political Future Of Ebonyi Governor by etrouble: 6:33pm On Nov 19, 2020
PointZerom:
Pls Mr prophet, can you tell us where Abubaker Shakau is?

The miscreant prophet cannot know that. Idiots on the pulpit.

Re: Umahi's Defection: Primate Ayodele Reveals Political Future Of Ebonyi Governor by DTaj: 6:33pm On Nov 19, 2020
Why is this Ayodele fool always "prophesying" about POLITICS ONLY

Umahi officially defected today (TODAY o!!!) and the Lord had already revealed his political future to Ayodele

This scam-actor never predicts anything about good governance, etc, it is always about politicians and their actions! Which "god" speaks to this scammer? It couldn't definitely have been the Living God of Heaven and Earth!

And fools believe this clown, with his consistently fake prophecies?

Re: Umahi's Defection: Primate Ayodele Reveals Political Future Of Ebonyi Governor by Danzakidakura(m): 6:35pm On Nov 19, 2020
festacman:
Tell us, prophet, who will lead Nigeria better so that Nigerian youths will vote him in 2023. Don't mention Atiku, Saraki, Tinubu, etc. A brand new face that bring about a paradigm shift. Even if the person is not ready, we will help him to stand up and make history.
you are my type, a visionair
Re: Umahi's Defection: Primate Ayodele Reveals Political Future Of Ebonyi Governor by Danzakidakura(m): 6:37pm On Nov 19, 2020
athaboi:
Political prophet..na only politics this one dey see. Oga when will onions go back to normal and what about fuel? Any hope?
your problem is food.
Re: Umahi's Defection: Primate Ayodele Reveals Political Future Of Ebonyi Governor by Akfrenzy(m): 6:37pm On Nov 19, 2020
grin Yoruba version of MBAKA

Re: Umahi's Defection: Primate Ayodele Reveals Political Future Of Ebonyi Governor by Danzakidakura(m): 6:38pm On Nov 19, 2020
Officialgarri:
Rubbish talk. Na this kind useless talk go make Umahi double im hustle and get to where he never imagined to be.

At the end of the day, Umahi will start using the Primate's name as a testimony that "God put a so-called man of God to shame"
garri go kee you

Re: Umahi's Defection: Primate Ayodele Reveals Political Future Of Ebonyi Governor by festacman(m): 6:40pm On Nov 19, 2020
mrkings84:

Yo are not serious yet. So what if one of those people you don't want him to mention is the right person?

They can't be. Atiku wants to recoup money lost during campaigns and bring back Intel and other monopoly companies of his.
Tinubu has a very heavy integrity and moral baggage around his neck.
Saraki who failed to turn the fortunes of Kwara State, even as a UK trained doctor, can't do sh*t as president.
Re: Umahi's Defection: Primate Ayodele Reveals Political Future Of Ebonyi Governor by Danzakidakura(m): 6:40pm On Nov 19, 2020
enemyofprogress:
Na only you dey see everything. Tell me weather dominique go marry me or not
she will marry you bro, just double your hustle

Re: Umahi's Defection: Primate Ayodele Reveals Political Future Of Ebonyi Governor by Xzellentgraphic: 6:41pm On Nov 19, 2020
This man always like to dey hustle for big constumers ...non of his prophecy has ever come to pass...A current nairaland will understand what I'm talking about.
Re: Umahi's Defection: Primate Ayodele Reveals Political Future Of Ebonyi Governor by Danzakidakura(m): 6:42pm On Nov 19, 2020
tesppidd:
With these developments I think there is a grand plan by the Presidency and it's cabal to zone the Presidency to the Igbos.

After all the APC was highly highly embarrassed by the South West in the 2019 Presidential elections; despite benefiting immensely from the present regime, they still gave too many voted to PDP.
I am 99 percent sure that Buhari and his cabal would rather hand power to the South East than the South West,

After all Buhari is well known for making very drastic moves like the Abiola issue.

Umahi was invited into the party 3 years to 2023 in order for him to build a structure and have a fair playing ground to compete for the ticket with APC chieftains like Ken Nnamani, Ogbonaya Onu, Orji Uzor Kali and Chibuike Amaechi.

Umahi is not expecting to be handed the ticket on a platter but he knows he would be given a fighting chance and even if he loses out, the ticket will still go to his geopolitical zone...
That's the incentive for dumping the PDP.

While PDP is there still contemplating Atiku and Tambuwal.
A party that's been hijacked by Wike.
you are a prophet, nwanne

Re: Umahi's Defection: Primate Ayodele Reveals Political Future Of Ebonyi Governor by jaxxy(m): 6:43pm On Nov 19, 2020
Confusion lol
Re: Umahi's Defection: Primate Ayodele Reveals Political Future Of Ebonyi Governor by article1: 6:43pm On Nov 19, 2020
All these are mere political predictions. If Primate Ayodele is actually a true seer, he should tell us who succeed Buhari come 2023.
Re: Umahi's Defection: Primate Ayodele Reveals Political Future Of Ebonyi Governor by CioAngels(f): 6:44pm On Nov 19, 2020
thatsleepboy1:

https://www.today.ng/news/politics/primate-ayodele-reveals-political-future-governor-umahi-apc-326866
A VERY BIG AMEN to them ALL. There will be No landing Ground for them to run back to. They think they have free landing as to further collect free money as Uduaghan of Delta.

Re: Umahi's Defection: Primate Ayodele Reveals Political Future Of Ebonyi Governor by Danzakidakura(m): 6:44pm On Nov 19, 2020
thatsleepboy1:
I surely know that this year will not pass me by without huge blessings as I've made double FTC and now I made another FP within one month. Glory be to God Almighty

This FP is dedicated to God Almighty the creator of the universe and JESUS CHRIST his only begotten son and the queen of heaven our Mother Mary.
you need deliverance bro.
Re: Umahi's Defection: Primate Ayodele Reveals Political Future Of Ebonyi Governor by blackpanda: 6:45pm On Nov 19, 2020
Re: Umahi's Defection: Primate Ayodele Reveals Political Future Of Ebonyi Governor by adebayo111: 6:46pm On Nov 19, 2020
wetin consign pastor with politics
Re: Umahi's Defection: Primate Ayodele Reveals Political Future Of Ebonyi Governor by mrkings84(m): 6:48pm On Nov 19, 2020
festacman:

They can't be. Atiku wants to recoup money lost during campaigns and bring back Intel and other monopoly companies of his.
Tinubu has a very heavy integrity and moral baggage around his neck.
Saraki who failed to turn the fortunes of Kwara State, even as a UK trained doctor, can't do sh*t as president.

You might be right, just that my point is, you can't go to a counselor and start telling him ur problem and the kind of advice he will give you. Then you didn't need him in the first place.

Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline / Brooms Greet President Buhari Arrival In Ghana (Photo) / Boko Haram Members Captured By Soldiers (Photos)