Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,627 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Woman Tattooed Herself From Head To Toe – Including Her Private Parts (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Tattooed Herself From Head To Toe – Including Her Private Parts (photos) (9574 Views)

This Woman Tattooed Her Boyfriend Picture On Her Face / Lady Gives Head To Multiple Heineken Bottles At A Party (pictures) / Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Woman Tattooed Herself From Head To Toe – Including Her Private Parts (photos) by Uyi168: 3:44am On Nov 20, 2020
Shortyy:
Tattoo is a taboo.
But she's not from your village naaa.. undecided
Re: Woman Tattooed Herself From Head To Toe – Including Her Private Parts (photos) by tianaevent(f): 8:18am On Nov 20, 2020
Are you struggling with infertility,  amenorrhea, endometriosis, recurrent infections? I have a solution for you
STC30 (Stem cell 30)
Helps to repair dead cells
Rejuvenate of new cell
Activate dormant cells
Duplicate of cells
Boosts egg quanlity for fertility in women
Boosts sperm quality and counts in men
and many more for more information please
contact me on 08027114148
Price:N22,000
Same day delivery available

Re: Woman Tattooed Herself From Head To Toe – Including Her Private Parts (photos) by fati2001(m): 9:26pm On Nov 20, 2020
I love tattoos.... but her own is too much (such pain).

(1) (2) (Reply)

Queenvalerie Is The Same As Mrcork / Hey Guys Kindly Rate My Hot Bikini Pictures (viewers Discretion: Unclothedness) / What Type Of Whatsapp Is She Using?(pictures))

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.