Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,266 members, 7,818,922 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

My Covid 19 Experience - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Covid 19 Experience (172 Views)

My COVID-19 Vaccine Experience / Babajide Sanwo-Olu - My COVID-19 Experience / Akin Alabi: My COVID-19 Test Centre Awaiting Approval Of Health Ministry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Covid 19 Experience by overseasnbeyond: 6:45pm On Nov 19, 2020
It waa 4am in the morning, stood from my bed to walk to the restroom but felt so weak. At the restroom i lost total control of myself on the toilet seat sweating so bad, my eyes started to see faintly while there is almost total shutdown of my body. At this time i said to myself "boy is about to go down" so i struggled to reach my phone in the room with my last energy to be able to call 911 since am living by myself.
I did struggle to the room but at this time so very weak lying on the bed collapsed. I ask God for one more chance and the energy came again reach out to my phone call 911. All i remember saying is help me dont let me die, i gave my address and the operator ask me to keep talking to her till help arrives.at the time of arrival i have crawled to the door to unlock the door, they took my vital and set me up on the wheel chair as i watch helplessly.
I thought i was going to die because i atarted seeing the spirit and my late family members. On arrival at ER necessary tranfer of custody took place but too weak to help myself, they kept asking for info but reach out to my cargo pocket for my driver's license. Tge doctors try to stabilize me after somehour ,all my veins collapsedas the nurse find it difficult to draw blood but i managed to let her know she can get at the back of my hand.
"Sir, i have to swab your nose for covid 19" the nurse said . i thumb up to say go ahead. After one hour the result came positive.
The radiologist came for chest xtray to see the extent of flu pneumonia and was placed on antibiotics with tylanol for five days
Is day 3 today and i m feeling so great.
My symptoms
Shortness of breath
Weakness of the body
Fatigue
Lost of taste
Headache
Please take good care of yourself, covid 19 is REAL
Re: My Covid 19 Experience by Oakbend16: 10:50pm On Nov 19, 2020
Hmm sorry to hear about your ordeal boss. Praise God for your healing
Re: My Covid 19 Experience by overseasnbeyond: 5:24pm On Nov 26, 2020
My Covid 19 test came back Negative today @day 10.
Re: My Covid 19 Experience by overseasnbeyond: 5:32pm On Nov 26, 2020
Guys equipped yourselves ready, if you feel short breath, head ache, cold, and any symptoms of covid 19
Get these and use for 7days. 12 hourly interval. drink lot of
water .
1. Doxycycline 100 mg tab 1 tab by mouth twice for 7 days
2. Ibuprofen / Tylenol 2 tab by mouth twice daily for 7 days
M not a doctor just telling you what i to treat myself

(1) (Reply)

deleted / Experience With First HIV Test / Omg! See The New American Law On Indian Hemp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.