Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,186 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

Gunmen Kidnap & Kill ETK Amah In Port Harcourt, Dump Body On Bridge - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Kidnap & Kill ETK Amah In Port Harcourt, Dump Body On Bridge (62194 Views)

Lady & Her Husband Kidnap & Kill Her Boss After Collecting N15m Ransom (Photo) / Edwin Azike: Kidnappers Murder Imo Monarch, Dump Body In Market Square / Soldiers Kill Man For Being ‘Blood Relative Of Gana’, Dump Body By Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kidnap & Kill ETK Amah In Port Harcourt, Dump Body On Bridge by greggng: 10:55pm On Nov 19, 2020
Sometimes i don't know what to tell you Nigerians ...death has become so cheap in nigeria . If I ever get out of this hell, I will kiss good bye to this evil country
Re: Gunmen Kidnap & Kill ETK Amah In Port Harcourt, Dump Body On Bridge by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 19, 2020
Lastmankc:
Rivers of blood

I dislike this quote. Is Rivers that insecure? Do you live there or you depend on media lies? Check police statistics and lets profile the crime rate per states in Nigeria. I can assure you Rivers is not top ten. Contact a police officer.

This is clear case of assassination. Tell me which state has not witnessed such crime in the last one year.

Learn to address issues and not picking on people or profiling a region or state.

Nairaland has lost its value because of ignorant and tribal deliberations and contribution. Please dare to be different. Thanks.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kidnap & Kill ETK Amah In Port Harcourt, Dump Body On Bridge by Luxurydriverng: 11:01pm On Nov 19, 2020
PH is not a good place to reside, very notorious city
Re: Gunmen Kidnap & Kill ETK Amah In Port Harcourt, Dump Body On Bridge by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 19, 2020
Luxurydriverng:
PH is not a good place to reside, very notorious city

Are there no assassination in Lagos and Abuja? When was the last time you heard of such incidence in PH? Do you live in PH? The media that can't even give honest account of Endsars killing in lagos will be hyping false stories about Rivers state. Its Unfortunate this man was assassinated and God will judge the killers and sponsors.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kidnap & Kill ETK Amah In Port Harcourt, Dump Body On Bridge by specialmati(m): 11:25pm On Nov 19, 2020
Satan has his headquarter of operation in Nigeria.him they visit other countries.may God protect us
Re: Gunmen Kidnap & Kill ETK Amah In Port Harcourt, Dump Body On Bridge by Nobody: 11:28pm On Nov 19, 2020
kopite:

Are there no assassination in Lagos and Abuja? When was the last time you heard of such incidence in PH? Do you live in PH? The media that can't even give honest account of Endsars killing in lagos will be hyping false stories about Rivers state. Its Unfortunate this man was assassinated and God will judge the killers and sponsors.
Someone was even saying he was involved in shady deals, I laugh at the person.
I know a shell manager that bought latest range rover, have fleet of cars worth 20 million Naira up and many businesses, he's fucking rich they pay him in dollars not naira, he has 7 giant rottwiller his compound. It is too petty for the man to be involved shady deals..
It is envious people that killed this man this Op posted.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap & Kill ETK Amah In Port Harcourt, Dump Body On Bridge by Passionate888: 11:29pm On Nov 19, 2020
Nwvuigwe
Re: Gunmen Kidnap & Kill ETK Amah In Port Harcourt, Dump Body On Bridge by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 19, 2020
Coldie:
Port Harcourt unless is a very risky place to be rich.
It is envy people that killed him, they're rich people going about their business peacefully I. PH
Re: Gunmen Kidnap & Kill ETK Amah In Port Harcourt, Dump Body On Bridge by Drizzy5001(m): 11:32pm On Nov 19, 2020
To be a big man in portharcourt is not easy .
Rip sir
Re: Gunmen Kidnap & Kill ETK Amah In Port Harcourt, Dump Body On Bridge by uBuNiT: 11:44pm On Nov 19, 2020
Soarr:
Only God knows what transpired.. Rip to the dead
Not only God. The man knows
Re: Gunmen Kidnap & Kill ETK Amah In Port Harcourt, Dump Body On Bridge by Miracle2020: 11:48pm On Nov 19, 2020
Enjoy your endsars.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap & Kill ETK Amah In Port Harcourt, Dump Body On Bridge by micflo28(m): 11:53pm On Nov 19, 2020
Walahi Buhari be a hero and divide this country
Re: Gunmen Kidnap & Kill ETK Amah In Port Harcourt, Dump Body On Bridge by FRANKOSKI(m): 11:56pm On Nov 19, 2020
MUST HAVE DIED OF HIS GOODNESS.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap & Kill ETK Amah In Port Harcourt, Dump Body On Bridge by bendike: 11:59pm On Nov 19, 2020
Okortor:
This country isn't safe anymore. May God help us and I will advise u all to go learn self defense because it's an era on "defend yourself". Atleast before de get u, u should know that u too tried to resist.
I think responsible citizens to have the right to bear arms. We must be able to protect ourselves. This is a fundamental human right. Right to life. I mean, we just can't continue like this.
Go on YouTube and watch people fight back and give robbers, kidnappers a very bad day. From Kenya to S. Africa, South America to the USA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kidnap & Kill ETK Amah In Port Harcourt, Dump Body On Bridge by Nchenches: 12:11am On Nov 20, 2020
Righteousness89:
What a Display of Wicked Wickedness of Humans to a Fellow Human..

Nigeria is beginning to look like a Nation that is Stripped of her Cloths on all sides..

It's Clear to all that we are in very Perilous times..
If you are yet to Conciously and Genuinely Hand yourself over to JESUS Christ, you are living a very Risky life. The Greatest Error you will make is to Depart this World without JESUS Christ...

It is Better not Imagine..
Make use of this Precious Privilege to Surrender to JESUS!
The Next Moment is not Guaranteed !

Condolences to the Family of the Deceased..

Every day RIP in Nigeria.

ONE NAIJERIYAAAA. We must keep it, or all perish in it.

An unimaginable thing which Luggard with his girlfriend did in 1914, the about 150,000,000 dark skin people in Nigeria cannot undo, because one small ethnic group in the arid northern region of Nigeria refuses, benefits from Luggard’s contraption.

White people - the old Czechoslovakia. Soviet Union, etc quietly did what about 150,000,000 black Africans in Nigeria cannot do.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap & Kill ETK Amah In Port Harcourt, Dump Body On Bridge by PHijo(m): 12:16am On Nov 20, 2020
24SEVEN:
terrible. Wike should up security in Port Harcourt. This kind of crimes aren't good for our collective image.

It is Buhari's responsibility!
Re: Gunmen Kidnap & Kill ETK Amah In Port Harcourt, Dump Body On Bridge by wiggle: 12:18am On Nov 20, 2020
Litmus:

Nigeria is enjoyable especially if you have money. Crime is worst abroad than in Nigeria. Nigeria is a nation approximately 200 million and it's as if every crime committed in Nigeria is put online.

Rip and may the family know peace and happiness once again.
You very delusional.. Crime is worst in first world country than Nigeria? The fact that one will be caught if you do the crime makes less attractive. Nigeria is filled with barbaric crimes of all manner.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap & Kill ETK Amah In Port Harcourt, Dump Body On Bridge by PAQ(m): 12:19am On Nov 20, 2020
Rip to the dead. May ur killers know no peace.

On a serious note, maybe its an indomie generation thing... Or i am just too old skool. But which one come be "curse you are"? Abi u be Yoda from starwars?

If i where to pass away and my kids describe my death with humor and emojis i will definitely not rest in peace!

I smell a fish. The cat fish on my table that is.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap & Kill ETK Amah In Port Harcourt, Dump Body On Bridge by Royalty5(f): 12:30am On Nov 20, 2020
The heart of man is desperately. Hmmm.... Assasins will now repent tomorrow but innocent decendants will suffer till 10th generation. God please save us from generational curses.....
Re: Gunmen Kidnap & Kill ETK Amah In Port Harcourt, Dump Body On Bridge by Nobody: 12:38am On Nov 20, 2020
RIP sir.

it's no news that shell workers use jazz and assassin's to handle themselves when they have beef, if the police is ready to do it's job, they should investigate his formal work place and colleagues....
Re: Gunmen Kidnap & Kill ETK Amah In Port Harcourt, Dump Body On Bridge by AnthonyAk(m): 12:39am On Nov 20, 2020
See my hood , nvigwe no even far from that side
Re: Gunmen Kidnap & Kill ETK Amah In Port Harcourt, Dump Body On Bridge by Onlinecashout: 12:44am On Nov 20, 2020
AngryIgboDon:
Chai... This is how people incure generational curses to their household.

You can see where one of her daughters cursed the killers till the 10th generation. Omo... This one go long oo.

Thats till 3020.... 1000 years of suffering lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
e go only work if the person wey dey curse and the person wey them kill dey pure. Everybody dey do wetin favour am this days. No forget
Re: Gunmen Kidnap & Kill ETK Amah In Port Harcourt, Dump Body On Bridge by bassdow: 12:47am On Nov 20, 2020
AngryIgboDon:
Chai... This is how people incure generational curses to their household.

You can see where one of her daughters cursed the killers till the 10th generation. Omo... This one go long oo.

Thats till 3020.... 1000 years of suffering lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

How many of Una Curses and Prayers don work since the day (1960) Una think say Una collect Independence ?
Re: Gunmen Kidnap & Kill ETK Amah In Port Harcourt, Dump Body On Bridge by otokx(m): 1:03am On Nov 20, 2020
There is more to this story, may the family be comforted. Port Harcourt is not as bad as some few would like to believe. It is far safer for sure than Lagos.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kidnap & Kill ETK Amah In Port Harcourt, Dump Body On Bridge by Decryptor(m): 1:15am On Nov 20, 2020
Youths of these days!

Your father was murdered in the most gruesome manner and you still had the strength to hold phone and log in to Facebook within 24hrs? undecided

When i lost my mother to ill-health in 2017, i couldn't use the internet for close to 3 weeks!

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap & Kill ETK Amah In Port Harcourt, Dump Body On Bridge by cococandy(f): 1:50am On Nov 20, 2020
He’s not a young woman so we won’t say he brought it on himself . Even though we clearly know it can happen to anyone.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kidnap & Kill ETK Amah In Port Harcourt, Dump Body On Bridge by Kobicove(m): 2:02am On Nov 20, 2020
kopite:

Your type of people should be banned from nairaland. your ignorance and political inclination proves it.

What the guy said is true.

I have also noticed that people from that state have a high propensity to commit murder over very flimsy excuses.

Also kidnapping for ransom which used to be alien to Nigeria culture started in that state.

For your info the proprietress of one of the best schools in PH whose husband happens to be a retiree from Shell does not spent her weekend there; she flies to Lagos almost every Friday because she is in constant fear for her life!
Re: Gunmen Kidnap & Kill ETK Amah In Port Harcourt, Dump Body On Bridge by SpecialAdviser(m): 2:03am On Nov 20, 2020
millionboi2:
u never hear ppl that was found dead in dia apartment abroad?

Na God dey save pesin ooo

Well then, he shouldn't be in PH. Why not Enugu or elsewhere? Even as I don't have that kind of money PH is always a place I can hardly live if am retired already. Too many cultists. Too many criminals.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap & Kill ETK Amah In Port Harcourt, Dump Body On Bridge by SpecialAdviser(m): 2:03am On Nov 20, 2020
Litmus:

Nigeria is enjoyable especially if you have money. Crime is worst abroad than in Nigeria. Nigeria is a nation approximately 200 million and it's as if every crime committed in Nigeria is put online.

Rip and may the family know peace and happiness once again.

Well then, he shouldn't be in PH. Why not Enugu or elsewhere? Even as I don't have that kind of money PH is always a place I can hardly live if am retired already. Too many cultists. Too many criminals.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap & Kill ETK Amah In Port Harcourt, Dump Body On Bridge by Nobody: 2:04am On Nov 20, 2020
24SEVEN:
terrible. Wike should up security in Port Harcourt. This kind of crimes aren't good for our collective image.
Wike wont do that, he is busy chasing IPOB
Re: Gunmen Kidnap & Kill ETK Amah In Port Harcourt, Dump Body On Bridge by bassdow: 2:07am On Nov 20, 2020
Royalty5:
The heart of man is desperately. Hmmm.... Assasins will now repent tomorrow but innocent decendants will suffer till 10th generation. God please save us from generational curses.....

Curses & Prayers, am yet to see them work.

All we hear are those we've got no way of confirming. That those before Me believed those Tales, doesn't necessarily mean I should.

SomeOne dies and people say; God knows best, God gives, God takes, abeg make him no dey Give if him know say Him go still take Am.

And People rarely worships God nowadays, they worships Religion & their Pastors
Re: Gunmen Kidnap & Kill ETK Amah In Port Harcourt, Dump Body On Bridge by wiseone28: 2:13am On Nov 20, 2020
Zyxzzzz:
rip to him
This are the work of higher assains
You mean Hired ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent / Assassination Goes Awry In Abia, 2 Suspects Arrested, Retired Army Officer Runs / Armed Robbers Caught After Car Accident While Escaping With Money In Owerri.Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.